Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    if they dont want equal treatment, then they shut have kept their cumholes shut back when they were marching, now IMO if a woman hits me, or another guy, unless its in defence, if shes one of the dumb ****s who thinks she can get away with it bc she has a pussy and tits, i say break that stupid sluts nose..[B] then spit on her. [/B] its like someone said, if she thought she was big enough to hit a man, she can be hit by one. she brought it on herself
    you fvcking crack me up.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I would do this ^... or just grab tit and give a purple nurple from hell, if she was to heavy to shake. Maybe field goal kick the **** if circumstances warrented it.
    see now thats a great idea Basically when a girl hits you she is taking advantage of you knowing (thinkin/hoping in some cases) that the guy is going to hit her back......... SO next time a girl hits me, im jumpin her bones baby.... grabing every tit crotch i can and make her feel abused.... hahahaha is that wrong

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    see now thats a great idea Basically when a girl hits you she is taking advantage of you knowing (thinkin/hoping in some cases) that the guy is going to hit her back......... SO next time a girl hits me, im jumpin her bones baby.... grabing every tit crotch i can and make her feel abused.... hahahaha is that wrong
    Hold her down and pee in her hair...

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    Hold her down and pee in her hair...
    Bro, off the topic, but this chinese girl i was bangin in college, asked me to pee on her!!! i was going to just for the story but i just went before she asked

thought youd get a kick outta that!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    how come i knew heavy could and has been beat up by a girl...sad bro... i bet she was a runt to... and your a big bad man..haha, your my slut now bitch..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd never hit a girl but if she hit me and was continuing to attack me, then choking her ass out will sure get her attention.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

jonnytour is offline Member
    I have never hit a girl. I hope never to have to. I think we shoudl eb able to restrain most women with out cuffing them. Now if I were attacked by a woman that posed a serious threat to me I would have no problem smacking that bitch down. The threat should be delt with according to it's severrity, regardless of gender.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    I hate it when you get into a fight, actually it was a little minni brawl, and just when you think its over, BOOM, some frickin spanish boriqua comes and pops you in your right eye!! It wasnt that bad b/c she was actually kinda hot. But we fought these kids (lil scuffle) again outside and she got me again in the nose. This time i pushed her and almost hit her just on natural defense, but i cant do that $hit!!!

So my HOT TOPIC of the day is........ "If a girl hits you in a fight, do you hit her back" I guess it all depends on situation but I say "If you wanna act like a man, Im gonna treat you like one" hahahaha jk ladies. Ive never hit a girl in my life.
    I thought women are all for equality lol.....equal enough to get hit back...j/k

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    I have never hit a girl. I hope never to have to. I think we shoudl eb able to restrain most women with out cuffing them. Now if I were attacked by a woman that posed a serious threat to me I would have no problem smacking that bitch down. The threat should be delt with according to it's severrity, regardless of gender.
    agree

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I felt kinda bad when she started to throw up.

lmfao!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I would try an avoid hitting a woman, But if she swings at me I'm taking her down!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    personaly i've never hit a girl in my life,we at the club last week,bunch of us n someone grabed some girls ass and the chick though it was one of the guys i was with so she turned around and spat in my buddy's face, now that wasn't 2 smart on her behalf, buddy turns around drops her n we end up in a huge rumble at the club which lead to a shooting outside. Anyways i still feel sorry for that girl but in that situation i probably would've done the same thing

chevy44 is offline Member
    i happen to think that geting slapped in the face is worst then getting punched in the face.. when it comes from a woman. i dont know what it is but being slapped (open handed) just sets me off and i go crazy.. i was out to dinner one night w/ about 15 friends (bday party) and i asked this one girl (which i realize i shouldnt have done), " your eating another slice of cake?" and she slapped me. i got so ****ingh mad i knuckled up and almost killed her... and this has happened so many times after being slapped i would much rather get punched in the nose/lip/eye or whatever then bitch slapped plus its so emberassing.... and it seems like everyone within a 5 mile radius sees you getting slapped...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    how come i knew heavy could and has been beat up by a girl...sad bro... i bet she was a runt to... and your a big bad man..haha, your my slut now bitch..

I was waiting for someone to make a cooment like that..... And how did i know ol' DecaDeeznutz was going to make it. LOL First of all, what the hell are you even talkin about? could do what? and who is the runt? who said i was a big bad man?? You must of been talkin to your moms or maybe girl friend with that kind of lingo b/c i only talk like that in the bedroom!!

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    With my ex I gave her 3 freebies.........after that everything was paid for i.e: a slap for a slap, got my face scratched once so I ripped her earing apart...all in all at the end she said she deserved it and she never laid her hands on me ever again......my .02cents
    P.S: If that makes me a wife beater so be it....

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    With my ex I gave her 3 freebies.........after that everything was paid for i.e: a slap for a slap, got my face scratched once so I ripped her earing apart...all in all at the end she said she deserved it and she never laid her hands on me ever again......my .02cents
    P.S: If that makes me a wife beater so be it....

im witchya 100%

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My basic feeling is that we, as adults, should be able to communicate our issues without striking someone.

BUT, if a woman hits you, well.....she puts herself out there to get knocked down. The UNFORTUNATE part is....if you both have marks....unless you have a LOT of credible witnesses.....YOU might end up going down. Sad but true.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    i happen to think that geting slapped in the face is worst then getting punched in the face.. and it seems like everyone within a 5 mile radius sees you getting slapped...
    This thread is ****ing hilarious. I agree with chevy, getting slapped is a pure insult because it's not meant to hurt your body but instead your pride. That's why if a girl hit me I'd probably just give her a good smack and a warning. After that it's equal rights time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information