Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Beat Up By A Girl Again!!!!!!!

I hate it when you get into a fight, actually it was a little minni brawl, and just when you think its over, BOOM, some frickin spanish boriqua comes and pops you in your right eye!! It wasnt that bad b/c she was actually kinda hot. But we fought these kids (lil scuffle) again outside and she got me again in the nose. This time i pushed her and almost hit her just on natural defense, but i cant do that $hit!!!

So my HOT TOPIC of the day is........ "If a girl hits you in a fight, do you hit her back" I guess it all depends on situation but I say "If you wanna act like a man, Im gonna treat you like one" hahahaha jk ladies. Ive never hit a girl in my life.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Beat a bitch!

I'd never hit a woman, but I'd shake the sh*t out of one!

~SC~

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter

So my HOT TOPIC of the day is........ "If a girl hits you in a fight, do you hit her back" I guess it all depends on situation but I say "If you wanna act like a man, Im gonna treat you like one" hahahaha jk ladies. Ive never hit a girl in my life.

1st Never hit a girl.

2nd Stay away from girls who fight.

3rd If you do get your ass kicked by a girl, don’t tell anyone.

Just my 2¢

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Heck ya bro. INHO if a chick has the balls enough to close fist punch a guy in the mug then she has the balls to get hit back.

That same exact thing happened to me and some bros a while back. We were at a bar/club and one of my bros gets into a fight with this dude. Well the dude had friends so we all start reckin the place. All of a sudden the dudes gf nails my bro right in the eye. So my bros brother knocks her out cold. It wasnt a pretty site, but IMHO she deserved it..

OG

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    if she throws a puch she's goin down! I don't hit you you don't hit me that's the rules.

OG likes it rough though!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Beat a bitch!

~SC~
    Chris Rock?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Heck ya bro. INHO if a chick has the balls enough to close fist punch a guy in the mug then she has the balls to get hit back.

That same exact thing happened to me and some bros a while back. We were at a bar/club and one of my bros gets into a fight with this dude. Well the dude had friends so we all start reckin the place. All of a sudden the dudes gf nails my bro right in the eye. So my bros brother knocks her out cold. It wasnt a pretty site, but IMHO she deserved it..

OG
    haha, what i wouldnt pay to see that

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Chris Rock?
    Yep.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    haha, what i wouldnt pay to see that
    Bro, the chick gave my bro a bigger black eye then her man did. There was about 8 of us and im not sure how many of them. Once some yelled out "they hit a girl" it seemed like we were fighting everyone. One of my bros was a bouncer at the place and he got fired because he jumped in to help us. The cops came and closed the place down for the night. It was a crazy night, but fun...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    if she throws a puch she's goin down! I don't hit you you don't hit me that's the rules.
    Agreed.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member

It's a tough call.......

Because I feel that if she is tough enough to want to get in there and mix it up, than all the rules are out the window.... But then on the other hand onenight some dude at a bar punched my girl in the face , like she was a guy.. and this happened right in front of me... It was wrong on so many different levels..... Not to sound like a toughguy or anything, but after what I did to this dude, I guarantee it is a decision he regrets to this day.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Ill do anything to advoid a physical confrontation with a female but once she throws that first punch at me, shes getting popped in the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG

HAHAHA thats great... i think...!! My buddy knocked this girl out by accident once. I felt so bad, b/c i saw it happen, but its funny now!! Us guys have to be alert nowadays... these girls are gettin crazier by the minute!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    If I throw a punch at a man........I expect to get my a$$ knocked out. Then again, Im a cop so that's how it goes . BUT I would NEVER throw a punch at MY man........hes a Karate master!!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    HAHAHA thats great... i think...!! My buddy knocked this girl out by accident once. I felt so bad, b/c i saw it happen, but its funny now!! Us guys have to be alert nowadays... these girls are gettin crazier by the minute!!!
    i agree with u man, i couldnt not personally hit a girl, but i've said it a million times to, if i girl wants to act like a man, she is gonna be treated like one. They take advantage of the whole i'm a girl so i can't get hit thing, if she deserves it.......someone has the right to put her in her place

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    C'mon if a girl is ready to start throwin down wit the boys then you know...they're the ones who've been crying about equal rights for how many years. Although I have never hit a girl and would only in EXTREME circumstances, I have seen girls get down more than once. To add another story to the tread at a block party about 2 years ago some kids from a rival and "ghetto" town showed up and started a fight. A neighbor came out to calm the ruckus and the chick leveled him with a bat. Fortunately I had left with a chick about a half hour before all this because somebody else got stabbed, but if I saw a chick swinging a bat I wouldn't have been like "cant hit her, shes a girl".

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    This is definetly a double standard. I would try my hardest not to hit her unless you have to in self defense. I hate violent women.

Something similar just happened to me. We have this girl in our ski house who is very nice until she drinks. She will drink at least 8-10 beers, 8+ shots and gets so drunk that she starts fights with the guys. She tried to start a fight with me but I was lucky to get out of the situation. I had the owner of the ski tell her if she pulls this **** again she is out! Apparently she does this all the time when she drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    This is definetly a double standard. I would try my hardest not to hit her unless you have to in self defense. I hate violent women.

Something similar just happened to me. We have this girl in our ski house who is very nice until she drinks. She will drink at least 8-10 beers, 8+ shots and gets so drunk that she starts fights with the guys. She tried to start a fight with me but I was lucky to get out of the situation. I had the owner of the ski tell her if she pulls this **** again she is out! Apparently she does this all the time when she drinks.

maybe you could talk her into putting that aggression into other activities, say in the bedroom.......jmo

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member

If its you and a girl on the head for most people on this board should be able to physically restrain them without throwing hands at them...unless its commando barbi. then you might need an assault rifle or some other heavy weaponry.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    At my bar i once saw a girl try to crack her man's skull open with a rum bottle... There are no rules inna fight.Thought i'd never hit a girl but thinking about it..i've seen what they're capable of.They're hookers here that'd turn a guy into spaghetti with the little carving knives they walk around with for protection.

So the my M.O. is..you hit me...i hit you back..hard.(Just don't hit me inthe face..that'd set me inna rage)

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    maybe you could talk her into putting that aggression into other activities, say in the bedroom.......jmo
    The only problem is she is a "FATTY" with a gut that sticks out farther than her t!ts.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    At my bar i once saw a girl try to crack her man's skull open with a rum bottle... There are no rules inna fight.Thought i'd never hit a girl but thinking about it..i've seen what they're capable of.They're hookers here that'd turn a guy into spaghetti with the little carving knives they walk around with for protection.

So the my M.O. is..you hit me...i hit you back..hard.(Just don't hit me inthe face..that'd set me inna rage)
    a punch from you would only enrage the girl to kick your a$$ even harder, back down wanna be hard a$$

FNY---duz it really matter, fat chicks need lovin too

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    The only problem is she is a "FATTY" with a gut that sticks out farther than her t!ts.

A boobydo (gut sticks out further than her boobys do)

By the way...The only time I would MAYBE hit a girl is if she hit me first and it actually did some damage...usually if I get hit hard enough it will trigger a "muscle spazim" that I can not control

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    C'mon if a girl is ready to start throwin down wit the boys then you know...they're the ones who've been crying about equal rights for how many years. Although I have never hit a girl and would only in EXTREME circumstances, I have seen girls get down more than once. To add another story to the tread at a block party about 2 years ago some kids from a rival and "ghetto" town showed up and started a fight. A neighbor came out to calm the ruckus and the chick leveled him with a bat. Fortunately I had left with a chick about a half hour before all this because somebody else got stabbed, but if I saw a chick swinging a bat I wouldn't have been like "cant hit her, shes a girl".

hell yeah bro, if a girl hit my boy with a bat, shes getting fisted up real quick!!

Scooby1 is offline Member
    okay I gotta add to this!!

I better half-who I just asked to marry me- and myself was home watching a movie one night about a month ago and I got up to get something and she suddenly racked with her fist! I mean frickin hard- I thought I was gooing to see my manhood dribble out the bottom of my shorts! anyway she laughin and ****, standing over my and talkin trash- and something just came over me I bitch slapped her. We ensded up in a fist fight where finally I figured out that I need to restrain her rather than beat the **** outta her and it ended. Ever since that day we have never ever been rough with each other.

surely a match made in hell

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884

I better half-who I just asked to marry me- and myself was home watching a movie one night about a month ago and I got up to get something and she suddenly racked with her fist! I mean frickin hard- I thought I was gooing to see my manhood dribble out the bottom of my shorts! anyway she laughin and ****, standing over my and talkin trash- and something just came over me I bitch slapped her. We ensded up in a fist fight where finally I figured out that I need to restrain her rather than beat the **** outta her and it ended. Ever since that day we have never ever been rough with each other.
    i dont know how to comment i guess its good that you guys didnt get to serious....

Your fiance punched you in the balls!! WTF!! What the hell kind of relationship is that??

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I don't discriminate by sex but by the threat the person poses. Some lil honey bimbo throws a haymaker that wouldn't knock over a four year old and I just duck or jam it. I'm not so worried about chicks punching me, I'm more concerned about biting and kicks to the groing, both of which are grounds for a severe beating IMO.

We have been through soo much **** together- I dunno what her problem was that night, but it has never happened since. And we get along great.

The kind of relationship that works IMO

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I never heard that before lol...

We have been through soo much **** together- I dunno what her problem was that night, but it has never happened since. And we get along great.

The kind of relationship that works IMO
    Yeah bro, if a relationship can still stand after some crazy $hit.... then its the one that will last!! best of luck!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i know so many girls that run around thinking they can talk **** and hit guys because they are "girls" and guys cant do anything back....if a girl crosses the line of more then just slapping a guy across the face then shes fighting like a man and needs to be treated like one...

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp

By the way...The only time I would MAYBE hit a girl is if she hit me first and it actually did some damage...usually if I get hit hard enough it will trigger a "muscle spazim" that I can not control
    I just caught that......... fcking hilarious!!!

Thanks HeavyHitter

lol

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    A girl kicked me in the sack and I mean fvcking field goal kicked me in the balls so I kicked her in the bean as hard as she hit me.... I felt kinda bad when she started to throw up.

Lmao

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Beat a bitch!

~SC~

LOL, Amen.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if they dont want equal treatment, then they shut have kept their cumholes shut back when they were marching, now IMO if a woman hits me, or another guy, unless its in defence, if shes one of the dumb ****s who thinks she can get away with it bc she has a pussy and tits, i say break that stupid sluts nose.. then spit on her. its like someone said, if she thought she was big enough to hit a man, she can be hit by one. she brought it on herself

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Beat a bitch!

~SC~
    I would do this ^... or just grab tit and give a purple nurple from hell, if she was to heavy to shake. Maybe field goal kick the **** if circumstances warrented it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information