Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924

    The Moral High-Ground

    Many, most if not all my post will be made from here for the next couple hundred, so evil doers, sinners and non elitists be prepared.. Hell hath no furry like a snobbists scorn.

  2. #2
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Snobbist scorn... what more can you ask for!!!!! Well said brotha

  3. #3
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Well said fearless leader.

  4. #4
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Well said fearless leader.
    also, i feel that queer-less leader could be applied. for we are all poontankers, unlike the aeu, who is meateaters to the core..

  5. #5
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    I am looking forward to this. This should be good. I have noticed a few more people flaming others with no necessity. Glad to hear some will be taking the high road. Look forward to seeing you up there my brother!

  6. #6
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    The view is definately better up here. Tea anybody?

  7. #7
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    POO POO


    A.E.U.

  8. #8
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    The view is definately better up here. Tea anybody?
    Will you have your pinky finger sticking out while you sip your 'tea' huh Elitist?

  9. #9
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    ha i just shat on your thread


    A.E.U.

  10. #10
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Will you have your pinky finger sticking out while you sip your 'tea' huh Elitist?

    I have my pinkys sticking up right this instant. You Hooligan!

  11. #11
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    Must the A.E.U be around to destroy everything we have!! Know your places! Daddydbol, it looks as though you shat upon the A.E.U. In this case I heartily agree. Now Be gone!

  12. #12
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    POO POO


    A.E.U.

  13. #13
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Must the A.E.U be around to destroy everything we have!! Know your places! Daddydbol, it looks as though you shat upon the A.E.U. In this case I heartily agree. Now Be gone!


    you sir, are neither an elitist or a proud member of the A.E.U. so that alone shows what a fine warrior you are.....

    oh and your from canada.....well then i have pity on you....sorry dude.....you have suffered enough......maybe we will let you be our mascot or something....but don't hold your breath

    A.E.U.

  14. #14
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    you sir, are neither an elitist or a proud member of the A.E.U. so that alone shows what a fine warrior you are.....

    oh and your from canada.....well then i have pity on you....sorry dude.....you have suffered enough......maybe we will let you be our mascot or something....but don't hold your breath

    A.E.U.
    *Twirls moustache between fingertips*
    Your demise shall not be a swift one. But a drawn out ceremony where you shall beg for our mercy. You remind me of of one of my lame thuroughbreds, do you know what we do when they become lame? We shoot them, thats right we shoot them. We dont care, youre useless so we shoot you. You look rather useless right now.

  15. #15
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    *Twirls moustache between fingertips*
    Your demise shall not be a swift one. But a drawn out ceremony where you shall beg for our mercy. You remind me of of one of my lame thuroughbreds, do you know what we do when they become lame? We shoot them, thats right we shoot them. We dont care, youre useless so we shoot you. You look rather useless right now.


    so you say

    your death will be by goat licking.....the most horrible of all deaths....

    first i will marinate your naked body in sugar water, then tie you down in a room full of goats, they like sugar......

    A.E.U.

  16. #16
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    so you say

    your death will be by goat licking.....the most horrible of all deaths....

    first i will marinate your naked body in sugar water, then tie you down in a room full of goats, they like sugar......

    A.E.U.

    Idle threats. Nothing more. If you close your eyes it feels like a lady....ive heard.

  17. #17
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    you sir, are neither an elitist or a proud member of the A.E.U. so that alone shows what a fine warrior you are.....

    oh and your from canada.....well then i have pity on you....sorry dude.....you have suffered enough......maybe we will let you be our mascot or something....but don't hold your breath

    A.E.U.
    Sir, I am an Elitist! I was invited shortly after your pitiful demise. As I said.....BE GONE!

  18. #18
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    ahhh well my fellow brothers.. Im off to the gym.. Hopefully the AEU dumpster near the gym has been blown up.. although we usually whip are used needles as fast as possible into it.. The screams are pleasurable

  19. #19
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    none of the aeu can preach from atop the moral high ground, i simply cannot hear you baffoons..

  20. #20
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    your such a superfluous and unnecessary character.....be gone to your moral high ground where you will die a thousand deaths....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •