decadbal is offline Banned

omg, worst thing ive ever seen

anyone from atlanta has heard abotu this today already.. i was on a trip while sneakin out of work, and was behind a car it was stopped i was gettin pissed, so i hop out to walk up to see what they are stopped for, and about 35 yards in front of us is a school bus that just ran over a little boy, a kindergartner... man ill tell you what, ive seen some bad stuff when i was in the army, but nothing makes me feel so empty as seeing that. it just came on the news here and reminded me right after i got that out of my mind for today.. god bless him and his family. the dam driver of the school bus is the one who hit him.. i dont think im ever having kids..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Sorry you had to see that bro. I hope and pray that kid is ok.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Sorry you had to see that bro. I hope and pray that kid is ok.
    i must have left it out, the litte fella didnt make it...

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ****...thats sad to hear...

Bro, kids getting hurt bad is the worse thing in the world... it hurts you inside like crazy.

I've seen a lot of crazy shït firefighting, people hurt bad, dismembered, whatever.... but whenever the victim is a kid, it's 500% times worse.

The bros here who fight fires will tell ya, when searching thru a burning house for a missing kid we'll take unreasonable risks we would not otherwise take, we'll go into rooms that are too hot, we'll keep searching with our SCBA practically empty...

Same for paramedics, they see it's a kid in an accident and they take crazy risks, go into unsecured zones, get blood all over them...

I think all of us would probably give our life to save a kid...

Red

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That's terrible...

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    That sucks, bless his family. However, I am sure it was an accident. Can't have hard feelings toward the bus driver until you know all the facts. I hit someone, did not kill him, but roughed him up. Accidents happen!

talon is offline Senior Member
    **** thats so terrible. i seen a lady get hit by a car while eating at burger king once. i thought that was the worse thing i have ever seen, but this sounds a little more extreme. god bless that little kids family.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    **** that is crazy.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I hate to hear that...God Bless him and his family!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro that sucks bad...i saw somthing similar to that one time i was walking down the street with my dogs and i saw a lil girl bout 5yrs old or so get it by a fvcking dumb denage chick driver running a **** stop sign...she lived but i didnt think she was alive and her mom saw it all to and started just screaming and freaking out which i would of to but ya man i no how that feels...god bless them and always member hes in a better place now

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    OMG bro.. that's horrible...
    Thoughts are with him, and his family... poor lil guy

Maraxus is offline Banned
    horrible bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Holy sh*t my stomach just turned and my heart dropped.

That really made me feel like sh*t...................I can only imagine how that must have felt, and I have a son who is 5 and is IN kindergarten.

Wow.........I really hope he's okay......

~SC~

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Holy sh*t my stomach just turned and my heart dropped.

That really made me feel like sh*t...................I can only imagine how that must have felt, and I have a son who is 5 and is IN kindergarten.

Wow.........I really hope he's okay......

~SC~
    hes dead man... but now hes in heaven, god bless everyone that knew the kid. it really puts life into perspective when you see **** like this, it makes you really think if what we do sometimes is worth the risk for just the short life we have.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    anyone from atlanta has heard abotu this today already.. i was on a trip while sneakin out of work, and was behind a car it was stopped i was gettin pissed, so i hop out to walk up to see what they are stopped for, and about 35 yards in front of us is a school bus that just ran over a little boy, a kindergartner... man ill tell you what, ive seen some bad stuff when i was in the army, but nothing makes me feel so empty as seeing that. it just came on the news here and reminded me right after i got that out of my mind for today.. god bless him and his family. the dam driver of the school bus is the one who hit him.. i dont think im ever having kids..
    its nice to see use muscle heads are still in touch with our feelings... After losing my 4 year old niece I can attest that there is nothing worse especially for the parents... everyone say a prayer for them

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    thats sad to hear:-(

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    one of the saddest stories i've heard in a long time, hope everyone prays for the family......just tragic

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Thats sad. I would be crushed if that were one of my sons!

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    That sucks, bless his family. However, I am sure it was an accident. Can't have hard feelings toward the bus driver until you know all the facts. I hit someone, did not kill him, but roughed him up. Accidents happen!
    True, just imagine how the bus driver feels?

Quote Originally Posted by .45Caliber
    True, just imagine how the bus driver feels?
    He's gonna feel pretty good according to BigC-Loc in cell block D.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    hes dead man... but now hes in heaven, god bless everyone that knew the kid. it really puts life into perspective when you see **** like this, it makes you really think if what we do sometimes is worth the risk for just the short life we have.
    Sh*t, that's horrible.

How the f*ck do u run over a kid??????????????

~SC~

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sh*t, that's horrible.

How the f*ck do u run over a kid??????????????

~SC~

I heard yesterday, that the arm that they have in front of the bus that is used to keep the kids way out in front of the bus, so the bus driver can see them, didn't deploy.

I was on my way back from Florida one time, and I had stopped at a service station to get me a coke. As I exited the station I heard tires screeching, and I looked up. I then watched a car run over this old lady. It was the worst thing that I have ever seen, watching the car catch her legs, then force her down, and then her body bending and breaking as the car ran over her, and stopping with her about midway of the car. I ran back into the station, and ordered the cashier to call 911 then ran back out to the accident. Me and about 4 other guys picked up the front of the car and walked it back and off of her. She was going into shock and just moaning, a couple of the guys were EMTs and they took over, that was all that I could take. I got back into my vehicle and left. I was devastated.

Wow.........I'd have barfed all over bruh...........that's horrid!

I hope I never have to see that. My wife saw a bicyclist get pasted by a semi truck running a red light on a 55 MPH highway near our house. The truck couldn't stop, so tried to run through the light to make it, and ran smack dab into the person on the bike going across the intersection. He flew about 75 yards..................she was crying and broken up for quite some time.......

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I heard yesterday, that the arm that they have in front of the bus that is used to keep the kids way out in front of the bus, so the bus driver can see them, didn't deploy.

I was on my way back from Florida one time, and I had stopped at a service station to get me a coke. As I exited the station I heard tires screeching, and I looked up. I then watched a car run over this old lady. It was the worst thing that I have ever seen, watching the car catch her legs, then force her down, and then her body bending and breaking as the car ran over her, and stopping with her about midway of the car. I ran back into the station, and ordered the cashier to call 911 then ran back out to the accident. Me and about 4 other guys picked up the front of the car and walked it back and off of her. She was going into shock and just moaning, a couple of the guys were EMTs and they took over, that was all that I could take. I got back into my vehicle and left. I was devastated.

like swole i would have blew chunks everywhere. thats so sad. my mental picture of this isnt helping at all either.

jonnytour is offline Member
    That's terrible. I pray for th family and friends of that kid, as well as for you Deccadbol, that you can gain relief from seeing something that terrible. No one should have to witness anything so terrible. My prayers are with you all. Be safe!

Thread Information