11-12-2004, 05:58 AM #1
Things That I Like That BigGreen Doesn't Like Because I'm Better Than Him
Things I like:
1. Not much.
Things BigGreen Likes:
2. Lying to the good members of AR.
3. Frolicking aimlessly about The Cape, playfully fondling his servant-boys as they bend over to preen his competitive rosebud collection.
4. Watching the Oxygen Channel.
5. Small Dogs.
6. Bed Bath and Beyond.
Last edited by rambo; 11-12-2004 at 06:00 AM.
11-12-2004, 06:03 AM #2
I forsee this ending in a slap fight. Best two out of three, 1 minute rounds....first one to scream like a elementary school girl losses. Touch peckers and come out flinging!
Rambo...you make sure to wear a cup....BG's known for low blows. hahahahahaha
11-12-2004, 06:04 AM #3
11-12-2004, 06:17 AM #4
i dont know why i am laughing at this but i am hahahahah
11-12-2004, 06:22 AM #5
I hate the fact BG sleeps so late.....it's 8:28 AM EST and not one rebuttle yet. The man dosen't even realize he's against the ropes. If this continues they have to carry him out of the ring.
11-12-2004, 06:36 AM #6Originally Posted by rambo
I feel compelled to defend myself against such accusations. First and foremost, the one you call "Rambo" does, in fact, like MANY things, not least amongst them Nora Roberts 'novels' and the NBA - two very, very trashy components of American culture to 'like', let alone love, as does rambo. I could literally fill up the entirety of this site's bandwidth with things he likes and would prefer you all not know (he has, for example, mentioned to me many times how he 'likes' the idea that NAMBLA at least has the guts to stand up for that in which it so fervently believes and further 'likes' the fact that their membership card is so glossy) but I'll refrain for now and simply address the charges against me:
1. France: This is the ugliest of the lies. As someone with both German and English routes, it is my sworn duty to despise the smelly queef-monkeys that are the french (see, i won't even capitalize it). Paris is a rancid world city in decline and I cheered like a mother****er when it was leveled in Armageddon. Further, I booed in Superman when Superman saved the Eifel Tower.
2. Lying to the good members of AR: Guilty. And, in the past, I've dedicated a thread to the matter. I claimed a height of 6'1" since coming here, and during a physical was measured at 6'3"...i fessed up that day.
3. Frolicking aimlessly about The Cape, playfully fondling his servant-boys as they bend over to preen his competitive rosebud collection: Rambo has certainly betrayed his ignorance here. If one thinks that competitive roses can be grown on the cape, what with its poor soil quality (why do you think the pilgrims move inland to Plymouth instead of settling at their original touch down point of Provincetown) and balmly sea air then I invite him to take a look at a bridge I have for sale. HAH! Competitive rosebuds on the cape...that shall bring many an uproarious laughter at Thanksgiving this year as I relay the anecdote to my relatives.
4. Watching the Oxygen Channel: Guilty as charged.
5. Small Dogs: not the most politically correct way to refer to Asians, but I definitely hear ya. Either way, no, I certainly do not like them. They scurry about in their effeminate manner and generally smell of noodles.
6. Bed Bath and Beyond: Everything about this place angers me, not least among those things the way in which they require their nubile young employees to wear aprons, thus obscuring the only reason to go into one of their establishments: to see middle class titties.
7. Loofahs: Also guilty as charged; you do have *some* insights here.
8. Communism: Monarchy and Despotism are the only forms of rule I recognize, so stop being so ****ing foolish.
11-12-2004, 12:46 PM #7Originally Posted by BigGreen
I don't like those ****n frenches either.. ...to all the french canadian bros at AR I apologize.....i am sorry that you're french
11-12-2004, 01:01 PM #8
at attack on an elite member is an attack on the entire elite org. you sir shall be delt with.
11-12-2004, 01:46 PM #9Originally Posted by Decadbal
I'll speak for Rambo here.....bring it Nancy! hahahahahahahaha
11-12-2004, 01:52 PM #10Retired Vet
Originally Posted by Decadbal
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM #11Originally Posted by Blown_SC
11-12-2004, 02:29 PM #12
well here's the 3rd elite joining the crew, you are done my friend
11-12-2004, 02:32 PM #13
You two are hilarious.
11-12-2004, 02:33 PM #14
11-12-2004, 02:40 PM #15
You three?!! Dude please get at least four more......anything less and I won't even break a sweat.....I want to make this part of my cardio routine. Well one of you please sit out until a couple of you are on the ground....I want someone to hold my wife beater...I'm going out later and I want a clean shirt.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)