Thread: morning dumps

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

morning dumps

take this as you will but guys, i love my morning dumps.. my usual ritual is to read something while in the process of dumping. i truly believe that i have learned more on the can that i ever had at school on any level. i read anything from field and stream, sports illustrated, playboy, north carolina wildlife, anything dealing with history and my favorite u.s. news and newsweek..if i dont have anything to read i examine parts of my life mentally. usually i am in deep thought. i think about what i need to get done for the day and etc........ you guys have to understand that this is my favorite part of my day. i am relaxed and at ease with everything that is going on with my life... so think about this while you are pinching one off and the hair on your neck is standing.. peace guys i have to shiit! back in a few

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Word!

~SC~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I read muscle mags, ski/snowmobile mags, everything, or just think.. but I take like 6 dumps a day so I should be super smart lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I read muscle mags, ski/snowmobile mags, everything, or just think.. but I take like 6 dumps a day so I should be super smart lol
    only 3-4 for me. give or take if i had mexican or not hahahaha.. then tack on a few..

Remember to use baby wipes though

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    only 3-4 for me. give or take if i had mexican or not hahahaha.. then tack on a few..
    hahah I think I have active bowel problems lol... have to take me in even more protein

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Remember to use baby wipes though
    i use them every now and then.. i like them a lot but keep forgeting to buy more. it leaves you with a clean and fresh smelling bung hole! it makes me day hahaha especially in the summer time

jonnytour is offline Member
    The morning dump is a great time.....I call it The Three S's: Sh!t. Shower and Shave (that's if i decide to shave that day). I go about 3 - 4 times a day. I think needmore has a broblem....or he ain't takin' a dump, if u know what I mean! He needs a little "alone" time. Unfortunately I have the misfortune of having to work with Needmore and he spends more time in the can than he does at his desk!! Oh....I think he just got up again and is headed towards the crapper!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I do my business and go. I cant dilly dally on the throne and read...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG
    dammn og, thats one of life's simple pleasures! you should give it a try! its GREAT!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

OG

Me neither.
    Last edited by Slick Arrado; 10-18-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    take this as you will but guys, i love my morning dumps.. my usual ritual is to read something while in the process of dumping. i truly believe that i have learned more on the can that i ever had at school on any level. i read anything from field and stream, sports illustrated, playboy, north carolina wildlife, anything dealing with history and my favorite u.s. news and newsweek..if i dont have anything to read i examine parts of my life mentally. usually i am in deep thought. i think about what i need to get done for the day and etc........ you guys have to understand that this is my favorite part of my day. i am relaxed and at ease with everything that is going on with my life... so think about this while you are pinching one off and the hair on your neck is standing.. peace guys i have to shiit! back in a few

I keep my subscription to Maxim magazine up to date for this exact reason; however ENR, or Guns and Ammo will adequately suffice.

I myself prefer the once a day dispersion method, it seems to work best for me. Unless, of course, I come down with a case of the El Toro two steps, after which there will be no limit to the destruction that I create.

I have been attempting to deviate from my normal defecating habits slightly. I am endeavoring to shift my dookie time till just before meetings here at work. For those who don’t know, in our jobsite trailer complex, we have a plan / meeting trailer, which has a bathroom in it. I find it particularly appealing to produce my daily porcelain piercing just before the start of a meeting. This strategy works wonders at reducing the useless time spent in meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I keep my subscription to Maxim magazine up to date for this exact reason; however ENR, or Guns and Ammo will adequately suffice.

I myself prefer the once a day dispersion method, it seems to work best for me. Unless, of course, I come down with a case of the El Toro two steps, after which there will be no limit to the destruction that I create.

I have been attempting to deviate from my normal defecating habits slightly. I am endeavoring to shift my dookie time till just before meetings here at work. For those who don’t know, in our jobsite trailer complex, we have a plan / meeting trailer, which has a bathroom in it. I find it particularly appealing to produce my daily porcelain piercing just before the start of a meeting. This strategy works wonders at reducing the useless time spent in meetings.

ba hahahahaha! now thats an idea hahahahaha... atleast you use your "time" wisely and to better your surroundings hahahahaha

ba hahahahaha! now thats an idea hahahahaha... atleast you use your "time" wisely and to better your surroundings hahahahaha

The hardest part of my fiendish plan is not busting out laughing as everyone is gagging, heaving and running for the door. That takes real discipline.....

I always find it appealing to take a crap on the man’s time….

The hardest part of my fiendish plan is not busting out laughing as everyone is gagging, heaving and running for the door. That takes real discipline.....

I always find it appealing to take a crap on the man’s time….
    yes i usually end up taking atleast 30min a day on the can while the man is paying for it.. welll the tax payers hahahaahha

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Ive been very busy lately w/ class and stuff so Ive found Im holding it in till almost running to the can. Its not all bad tho, as it all shoots out at once. And we all know how satisfying it feels when you fire off a Patriot missile.

One time before military science I was blowin one out and some one came in, needed the only can in the room and left again. When I was done the person left thier folders and beret on the paper towel dispenser. The beret had the Lieutenant Colonel's rank on it and I just made a MOPP level IV situation. I didnt know whether to run out of the bathroom or open the door laughing my ass off. I decided to leave with a GOOD MORNING SIR!! and a "just fvcked the mayors daughter and burned down city hall" look on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Ive been very busy lately w/ class and stuff so Ive found Im holding it in till almost running to the can. Its not all bad tho, as it all shoots out at once. And we all know how satisfying it feels when you fire off a Patriot missile.

One time before military science I was blowin one out and some one came in, needed the only can in the room and left again. When I was done the person left thier folders and beret on the paper towel dispenser. The beret had the Lieutenant Colonel's rank on it and I just made a MOPP level IV situation. I didnt know whether to run out of the bathroom or open the door laughing my ass off. I decided to leave with a GOOD MORNING SIR!! and a "just fvcked the mayors daughter and burned down city hall" look on my face.
    hahaha thats the best shiit story i have ever heard hahahahah

hpwandrew2004 is offline Banned
    I completely understand almost half the time when i do my homework i do it while on the crapper I feel i can focus more.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I only take one crap a day to diet/time constrictions but god dam when i go I GO!@# and yeah you are right.. i usually buy two books every 1-2 weeks one for the can one for the train.. and albeit i spend more time on the train the can books is read first.. this weeks selections are Stiff by Mary Roach and London Bridges by James Patterson..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    with all the protein you consume, you only crap once a day?!?! oh man, i dump at least 3 times day, usually more.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i take like 4 but when I was mass gaining it was like 6-8 a day, not to mention all the pee breaks from the 2 gallons of watter per day!

decadbal is offline Banned
    im all about droppin my kids off at the pool..

I just got through hanging a brown bear in the porcelain cave.

I just got through hanging a brown bear in the porcelain cave.
    i just had mexican! so i am looking for my rolling stones magazine

Thread Information