Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Extreme Make Over Home Edition

Am I the only one that gets all choked up when this show is on???? I think its the best show on TV!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's funny as hell when they HATE it. Now that's good tv.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I think it's funny as hell when they HATE it. Now that's good tv.
    Haha.. i seen one like that.. but it was the one on the discovery channel.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Haha.. i seen one like that.. but it was the one on the discovery channel.
    I've seen a couple, one was a makeover and she hated her hair, and the other one was a house and she hated the brown room and she freaked out on the people and started pushig them around hilarious

oooops now i feel stupid, gonna delete that

This show is on ABC. A family in need is selected and they go in, tear down their house and completely rebuild it. Last week it was a deaf couple with a blind autistic 9 yo son and a 14 yo son that basically took care of everyone. The autistic boy kept getting out of the house in the middle of the night so they designed the house to help keep him in and keep him safe. Put alarm systems on the walls that flashed to let the parents know something was wrong. Also set their bed up to shake if any outside doors were opened. They gave the older boy a really nice room since he was basically the "man of the house". It was amazing. They also found someone to give the 14 yo a 50,000 dollar scholarship for college when he's ready.

This week its a guy, his wife and 9 kids. 5 of the kids are his younger brothers and sisters that he got when his mother was killed in a drive by shooting. The house they are living in is basically condemed. THey are completely demolishing it now. Gonna build a 3 story home for them.

No one EVER complains when these houses are done.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

decadbal is offline Banned
    never seen it, but i hate anything semi close to reality tv

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Am I the only one that gets all choked up when this show is on???? I think its the best show on TV!
    i like it.... last weeks was done here, (the deaf and blind one) my sister's friend lives behind that house and they used thier lot cause the city was a bunch of A-holes and wouldnt let them park in the street... it was also brought up around here by someone that was in the area that alot of the crying done by the hosts/desiners is a put on they cut a few time and told them to redo it with more emotion.. like the part where the gal was blind folded to see was it was like to be blind they made her do that a few times, oh well the do what htey have to for TV but that house they built is awsome and the family deserves it who cares if they have to put on a lil bit of a show for the ratings.... also the autistic <sp> boy didnt like the room due to his autisem <sp> he kinda wiged out about it being changed and they had to put back some of this original stuff..... and yeah that swing set is HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    never seen it, but i hate anything semi close to reality tv
    Im with you but.......despite the hype....it's nice to see these families benifit.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Yeah, I love that show. The families are all well deserving, and the houses they build are just amazing.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Its good familty tv.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Think i know which one you are on about, in the UK we dont have half as many channels as you do, and the programs always arrive here a lil late. I think i saw one where there was a social worker, who took in a bunch of kids etc, they basically ripped down half her house then rebuilt it, they also took an old car they had and did it up?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Yeah Messy that should be it.

Thread Information