Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Shouldn't that read when you are paying for Pro's they take off all their clothes and for an extra fee they will remove yours too?
    Shhhhhh **** it! Not in front of the kids.......I'm like a God to them and that's not information I care to share thank you very much. hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I believe that is better attributed, to the nurses in the Convalescent home, disrobing you for your weekly sponge bath or when you shiat your bed.....

And it appears that your dementia is getting worse, nurses taking off their clothes, that’s a good one……
    Hey! Their naughty nurses. And for your information I don't wear clothes....hence the reason I have my own room. hahahaha

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    lOL Sorry Juggy
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

You wearing a tank top Barb? hahahaha

LOL Hmmm NOPE not today. I am in this sexy Khaki shirt, khaki pants and pretty shiney black shoes!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL Hmmm NOPE not today. I am in this sexy Khaki shirt, khaki pants and pretty shiney black shoes!!!
    I love a woman in uniform!

LOL well I have two uniforms so choose your poison....

Cop or Chief

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Just rip off the shirt and grunt and roar... what type of he-man are you if you can't do that ? Somewhere... conan is crying right now... I hope you're happy * dances in a little circle blowing kisses at everyone giggling the entire time.... *

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information