tycin is offline Anabolic Member

so close to knocking my moms ex-boyfriend out!

my mom was goin out wit this dude for a while and just found out last nite he is still wit his wife and ****!! so shes really upset, she was falling for this guy. last nit he called when i was at her house and i told him i was gonna knock his ass out if he called again. so i left to get my mom somethin to eat and when i get back hes just walkin up t the door sees me and runs to his car and takes off. fukn pussy!! and to make it even worse this fag is a cop.
    cant wait to c this chump outta uniform on the street.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    less talking, more hitting........although hitting a cop MAY not be the best of ideas, but hey, hes a prick ass b*tch so nail him in the face

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    when hes outta uniform its on, ill tear him apart.

jonnytour is offline Member
    KNock him on his ass brotha!! Nobody messes with mama!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Gettim bro.... try to catch him again on your prop tho. Doesnt matter who is wrong when on your property!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Why not call internal affairs at his PD and provide confidential report of his "affairs".

Then kick his a$$
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Why not call internal affairs at his PD and provide confidential report of his "affairs".

Then kick his a$$
    your good.... lol

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    when hes outta uniform its on, ill tear him apart.

And when he is back in uniform your life will be pure hell, watch what you are doing and report any wrong doing from the officer to the precinct. Messing with cops is not the best of ideas as they can paint a red target on your head and have every cop around **** with you.

That is why i add you should get his badge number etc incase any thing like that happens and report it immediately.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Then kick his a$$
    Excellent Idea,

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should just let his wife k now whats going on.. that should take care of him. Sorry for your mom!!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    less talking, more hitting........although hitting a cop MAY not be the best of ideas, but hey, hes a prick ass b*tch so nail him in the face

i agree 110% but wait until he is out of uniform. but he would file assault charges on you. another thing you could do is to call his wife or go by his house and let her know

Gilster is offline Member
    Report him to Anternal Affairs. Figure out his hours when he is at work. Then tell IA that you caught him banging your mom during several occassions. Say that he left afterwards in his uniform. Then give IA times that make it look like he is doing it while on duty. Then send a letter to his wife. Then bang his wife.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Next time you see him, just walk up and say "hey bro, what did the five fingers say to the face?"....you know what to do from there

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Then bang his wife.
    That would be awsome!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Report him to Anternal Affairs. Figure out his hours when he is at work. Then tell IA that you caught him banging your mom during several occassions. Say that he left afterwards in his uniform. Then give IA times that make it look like he is doing it while on duty. Then send a letter to his wife. Then bang his wife.

dang.. add insult to injury..

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Beat the living sh!t out of him -- as others have said make sure it is on your property, if it is not it may look like you stalked and planned to kick his @ss.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    dang.. add insult to injury..
    Yeah, just deliver that letter personally to the wife and stay with her and be there to "comfort" her when she reads it. Explain to her how important it is for her to get even.

Yeah, just deliver that letter personally to the wife and stay with her and be there to "comfort" her when she reads it. Explain to her how important it is for her to get even.

You speak the truth.. amen..

But i have to disagree with most of you guys.. hitting a cop on or off duty is not a good idea.. he, of course, is going to press charges and his buddies are going to beat your as$.. Abner Luima didnt even hit a cop and they stuck a plundger up his rectum..

http://afgen.com/haitian_immigrant.html

I absolutly DETEST married men (and women) that screw around. Do your mate a favor, and f*&king divorce them before you go screwing around so they can find someone WORTHY of thier love.

Seriously, I would tell him that either he CEASE and DESIST this behavior or you will take out a full page ad in the local newspaper with the photos and all, letting the community (his wife and CAPT) know how well he's SERVING his community!

It's disgusting. Jerk!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

I absolutly DETEST married men (and women) that screw around. Do your mate a favor, and f*&king divorce them before you go screwing around so they can find someone WORTHY of thier love.

Seriously, I would tell him that either he CEASE and DESIST this behavior or you will take out a full page ad in the local newspaper with the photos and all, letting the community (his wife and CAPT) know how well he's SERVING his community!

It's disgusting. Jerk!

u soo secksy when you mad.. me tarzan u jane!@

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    u soo secksy when you mad.. me tarzan u jane!@
    LOL I'm Sexy 24/7 ... mad happy or sad .

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Next time you see him, just walk up and say "hey bro, what did the five fingers say to the face?"....you know what to do from there

hahahaha, i can't believe anyone still uses that line.......nice bro, that made me laugh

decadbal is offline Banned

Then kick his a$$
    they wont care unless it something they can get famous over.. where he stick his dick doesnt effect them..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    they wont care unless it something they can get famous over.. where he stick his dick doesnt effect them..
    I can tell you that my department gets real heated over personal issues that will bring discredit upon it. It would probably put enough pressure on him to step off.

I would hope having a man to man chat with this scum sucking jacka$$ would be enough to convince him to stay away for his own good. But then again, if he was a real man he wouldn't be cheating on his wife!

wow, is it a small dpt, we had about 1800 officers and till it reached holding money or something serious, iad didnt care, most of those rats were bangin ppl other than thier wife. i honestly think everyone cheats..

hmmm Our entire dept is probably smaller than one SHIFT at your dept.

Small town, bible thumping politics rule. They FROWN on stuff like that.

yea, small town are like that...

Time for me to get the HELL out of dodge . Had enuf small town.

Thread Information