Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Entering the Civilian Sector!

Decided it's time to retire and move on to the Civilian World. Thank god for good choices while I've been in the military and from what I can see my experience and clearance should make me marketable for some awesome jobs out there.

With that said......I need to do something I've NEVER had to do....

Write a resume!!! Can anyone suggest some good sites out there to help me write a GOOD resume. Gonna be hard to compress 20 yrs exp in a page! Wanna do it right.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    most microwords and so on have a resume writer, it can be more than a page, mines 3 gluck, welcome to th world of know it, heros douchbags, who dont apprechiate anything

LOL Deca . I'm a bit nervous about it all but it's time. The Navy was a good experience but I need to move on to the other side. Since I will have my pension and already have a part time job keeping books for my uncle's business....I'm not sweating their appreciation too much. Just want to keep busy and be productive. I would really like to work in some form of charitable organization, but not sure how to go about that. My skills and clearance sort of push me into Security Manager jobs... not to be confused with security officer's. I was amazed at how many jobs like that there are.

Fortunatley for me, I have a wonderful safety net....so Im not totally jumping into the fire.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Welcome to our world Barb

mass junkie is offline banned
    I thought you were a cop?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I thought you were a cop?
    LOL I am a cop....but not full time. And....I'm moving to LA or San Diego and don't plan to pursue that career in that location. I wanna live to enjoy this wonderful man that has entered my life

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Welcome to our world Barb
    Not quite but soon. The Navy still has me until Jul. I go on terminal leave then and I will be officially retired in October.

Hard to believe it's been almost 20 years already. Seems like yesterday I was leaving off to go to boot camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    LOL I am a cop....but not full time. And....I'm moving to LA or San Diego and don't plan to pursue that career in that location. I wanna live to enjoy this wonderful man that has entered my life
    now u know that cross pollination of races is just plain wrong..hahaha i had to, u understand that right, be the level of smartass i am, i have to make fun of everyon equally..LOLhaha

I have a feeling that this wonderful man is Jesus Christ

well he was black...(i cant wait to hear the flames that gets..)lol or sorta

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know whether to laugh at the hysterically or congradulate her

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    now u know that cross pollination of races is just plain wrong..hahaha i had to, u understand that right, be the level of smartass i am, i have to make fun of everyon equally..LOLhaha
    LOL Deca ...you are tooooo funny. I'm thinking that the pollination will result in a genetically perfect child that will be the Future Mr. or Ms. Olympia .

You know....I'm only dating him to rebel against the system and rules of Southern Genteel society .

Hmm and what gives you that feeling????

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hmm and what gives you that feeling????
    Just call it a gut feeling that suddenly came over me

Hmmm well I don't think he's on J.C.'s level but he's pretty amazing.

Thread Information