decadbal is offline Banned

scott petereson is...

guilty.....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I honestly have no idea whether he did it or not, theres a lot of evidence that says he didn't......but at the same time that he did. I would hate to be one of those jurers.

the verdict is in..hes guitly...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Off With His Head!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the verdict is in..hes guitly...

Oh I see, the jury finally decided. Hopefully he actually is guilty, so he gets whats rightfully coming to him......

hes in cali, they will prolly slap him on the wrists and tell him shame shame

P Rock is offline Member
    good for him.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    He is guilty as ******** and he was judged accordingly. Tide charts and boat rentals? gimme a break.

im thinkin lethal injection bc of the fetus

Guilty with special circumstances means they will consider the death penalty.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    hes in cali, they will prolly slap him on the wrists and tell him shame shame
    Deca , have a little more respect for us on the West Coast , he will probably get the death penalty.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    firing range

i do, you guys just seem to be more leniant... its a stat..lol if he did that in ga.. he would already have the head cap for the chair on his head, and texas.... they would have hung him in the courtyard..lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Lethal injections through the nutsack.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Yeah -- he has the lethal injection coming to him.

There's a special place in hell for him too!

welll.... im about to leave, so ill get this huge fight, debate started, what is the difference in him killin her and being charged with murder for the fetus and abortion...

let me add, i have no side on abortion anymore, i just wanted to leave the dogs something to chew on for the time im gone..LOL have fun

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    There's a special place in hell for him too!
    Lets let the man upstairs decide that one.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    If he truly killed his wife and unborn child I hope a few trains gets pulled on him in prison before he is executed .

He murdered an innocent woman and at the same time her unborn child, which she had no intent to abort.

welll.... im about to leave, so ill get this huge fight, debate started, what is the difference in him killin her and being charged with murder for the fetus and abortion...

let me add, i have no side on abortion anymore, i just wanted to leave the dogs something to chew on for the time im gone..LOL have fun

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    He was convicted of 1st degree murder for Laci, which carries either life in prison or death penalty. Convicted of 2nd degree murder for the unborn kid. I'll tell you what seals it for me. He was arrested on his way to Mexico, his hair was dyed, and he was carrying $15,000 in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Well I guess that's how it goes since I don't have any say in it.

But I'm voting for hell.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Even if he does get the death penalty chances are high that he would die of natural causes in prison since there are 600 people on death row in front of him and California averages 1 execution per year. General population with a life sentence would be better since the other inmates can get their hands on him.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Hopefully he will get a life sentence with no parole, and no Isolation from the other inmates. This way he will get what he really deserves from the inmates...death.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I already decided, its gonna be hell for him.

I also don't understand how they can say he didn't "Plot" to kill the baby by plotting to kill her. He knew that the results would be the same. IF he didn't want to kill the baby.......he could have waited until it was born. He didn't want that kid anymore than he wanted his wife.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Some big dude named Bubba as a cell mate!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    He was convicted of 1st degree murder for Laci, which carries either life in prison or death penalty. Convicted of 2nd degree murder for the unborn kid. I'll tell you what seals it for me. He was arrested on his way to Mexico, his hair was dyed, and he was carrying $15,000 in cash.
    He also just happened to be "fishing" 80 miles from home the day she disappeared and then the body shows up in exactly the same spot on the entire planet where he had gone to "fish" that day. No doubt in my mind of his guilt.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    He also just happened to be "fishing" 80 miles from home the day she disappeared and then the body shows up in exactly the same spot on the entire planet where he had gone to "fish" that day. No doubt in my mind of his guilt.
    Yup, I think thats what sealed the deal for me also.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Some big dude named Bubba as a cell mate!
    How come the new celly always has to be named Bubba? Why not BigMike

haha

Thread Information