Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

beat up by a tank top!

this is not a joke guys. i really did get beat up by a girl's tank top.. long story short, i was making out with a girl this past weekend and i was taking her tank top off. well i was trying to be suave and remove it with tlc that is needed in this situation. well i had it up to her face when i noticed that it was still covering up her boobs. i was so confused. this shirt was almost off but yet it was still covering her boobs. while i was in awe about wtf is going on she starts laughing at me and she says, its part of my tank top. i was like wtf???? come to find out it was a support piece that is stitched to the tank top. GO FIGURE! i have never been so fooled by a piece of clothing..i think i am goinng to bury my head in shame fellas. i was beat up by a tank top! .........................i did get to bury my head in her boobs that night! that was the plus for making a fool out of myself

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Only one word comes to mind.. NEWB@!#!@#@! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Only one word comes to mind.. NEWB@!#!@#@! j/k
    i have been with a lot of women and not once have i ever had a problem until now. **SIGH**

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, ive seen those before... the shirt is attached to the bra. lol. How were they....

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    this is not a joke guys. i really did get beat up by a girl's tank top.. long story short, i was making out with a girl this past weekend and i was taking her tank top off. well i was trying to be suave and remove it with tlc that is needed in this situation. well i had it up to her face when i noticed that it was still covering up her boobs. i was so confused. this shirt was almost off but yet it was still covering her boobs. while i was in awe about wtf is going on she starts laughing at me and she says, its part of my tank top. i was like wtf???? come to find out it was a support piece that is stitched to the tank top. GO FIGURE! i have never been so fooled by a piece of clothing..i think i am goinng to bury my head in shame fellas. i was beat up by a tank top! .........................i did get to bury my head in her boobs that night! that was the plus for making a fool out of myself

**** Rookie!

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    **** Rookie!

**sigh*** i am not a rookie, thats the problem! this is why i am shamed.. i dont know what was going on when this happened.. i am so screwed

i have been with a lot of women and not once have i ever had a problem until now. **SIGH**

just bustin ur balls man.. i havnt been with a lot of women either so dont worry ur not alone.. also all these self proclamied studs ::cough:: OG ::cough:: are probobly pillow bitters anyway

just bustin ur balls man.. i havnt been with a lot of women either so dont worry ur not alone.. also all these self proclamied studs ::cough:: OG ::cough:: are probobly pillow bitters anyway

um i HAVE BEEN WITH A LOT OF WOMEN not havent hahahaha thats the fukking problem.. but i did get to play with the boobs though. she got a really good laugh. thats all that matters

jonnytour is offline Member
    Ya my wife has a few of those..... Can't say as I have ever been fooled by a piece of clothing before. Well, maybe with a bit of practice you will figure it all out. PM me if you need any pointers!! LOL J/J. Can you at least use the excuse that you had drank a few before trying to remove her top? You have to be able to come up with some kind of excuse!! Did the shorts/pants and panties(if she was wearing any) come off allright?? Any problems there? Better luck next time Hung! Remind this girl...practice makes perfect.

um i HAVE BEEN WITH A LOT OF WOMEN not havent hahahaha thats the fukking problem.. but i did get to play with the boobs though. she got a really good laugh. thats all that matters

oh dam.. ur still a newb in my book.. Keep on truckin

oh dam.. ur still a newb in my book.. Keep on truckin
    hahaha thanx for the moral support hahahahaah... (while i stick my head in the dirt!)

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

You can't even get a woman undressed?

I thought we had taught you better than that @ss Hopper........

Maybe you could buy a mannequin and practice?? Pathetic….

How do you ever hope to get laid if you can't even get to their boobs with out help........

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

How do you ever hope to get laid if you can't even get to their boobs with out help........

who needs boobs? if it was my choice i wouldnt even tell them to take their shirts off.. more clothes while on = less time they take to gtfo my place..

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Ya my wife has a few of those..... Can't say as I have ever been fooled by a piece of clothing before. Well, maybe with a bit of practice you will figure it all out. PM me if you need any pointers!! LOL J/J. Can you at least use the excuse that you had drank a few before trying to remove her top? You have to be able to come up with some kind of excuse!! Did the shorts/pants and panties(if she was wearing any) come off allright?? Any problems there? Better luck next time Hung! Remind this girl...practice makes perfect.

i was a little tipsy. i have 2 bottles of wine and about 5 beers. so yeah i was lit.. i forgot to add that but still it is no excuse.. i have been worse and it turn out to be very good. everything else came off with perfection. so good that she didnt know that they were coming off hahaha and no she wasnt passed out. i am just that good.............welll except for the tank top ****IT!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'd have to laugh at you TOO!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'd have to laugh at you TOO!!!
    yeah she still gives me **** about it..when it happened she was like "whats wrong" b/c i had a really depressed look on my face b/c i was so **** confused. i just simply stated " i just got beat up by a tank top".. she started rolling! then she showed me while she was laughing her ass off how to take it off.. **sigh** atleast she had fun that night.. i feel like less of a man now

i knew bigen would find a way to kick me while i am down for the count

Ahhhhhhhh poor baby. It will be ok. I'm sure she'll give you your manhood back sooner or later

yeah she still gives me **** about it..when it happened she was like "whats wrong" b/c i had a really depressed look on my face b/c i was so **** confused. i just simply stated " i just got beat up by a tank top".. she started rolling! then she showed me while she was laughing her ass off how to take it off.. **sigh** atleast she had fun that night.. i feel like less of a man now
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

hey at lease u got laid.. i was at work talking with a 45+ old lady about how were going to bill her while she kept talking about how her cat likes to bathe.. now that i think about it i havnt gone out in a while.. ::sight::

hey at lease u got laid.. i was at work talking with a 45+ old lady about how were going to bill her while she kept talking about how her cat likes to bathe.. now that i think about it i havnt gone out in a while.. ::sight::
    Poor Elliot, that's sad. I have a couple friends I could hook you up with

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude.. next time use those muscles.. rip that **** right off lol

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    thats funny newb..lol..jk..

i knew bigen would find a way to kick me while i am down for the count

Thanks Bro,

What are friends for?

Thanks Bro,

What are friends for?
    um yeah sure. easy for you to say. my pride is bleeding here. thanx for the slap on the back there bigen

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    even after wearing women's clothing, you havent figured it out yet??

decadbal is offline Banned
    trickery.. i hate the bras that latch in the front, bc i always go for the back finger snap and then its like pow..where is the thingy..dammit

Come on,

You are making me feel bad, I was just joking,

I didn't realize that you were so sensitive....

You at least got to bury your head in her boobs…

Hold you head up high, maybe you can talk her into giving you a sympathy phuck?

What kind of a guy friend would I be if I didn’t give you a hard time?

Come on,

You are making me feel bad, I was just joking,

I didn't realize that you were so sensitive....

You at least got to bury your head in her boobs…

Hold you head up high, maybe you can talk her into giving you a sympathy phuck?

What kind of a guy friend would I be if I didn’t give you a hard time?

hahaahha oh i know. no worries.. she has big boobs hahahahaha mmmmm big boobs!!

hahaahha oh i know. no worries.. she has big boobs hahahahaha mmmmm big boobs!!

Gotta love those big ole boobs,

That reminds me of a girl I met in Panama City, I went with her to buy her a bikini and she could find bottoms that fit her just fine, however, she couldn't find a top that would fit over those big ole silky milkies... they were so nice.....

Gotta love those big ole boobs,

That reminds me of a girl I met in Panama City, I went with her to buy her a bikini and she could find bottoms that fit her just fine, however, she couldn't find a top that would fit over those big ole silky milkies... they were so nice.....

jesus i love boobs! big boobs, little boobs, avg boobs, chinese boobs, white boobs and etc... the same girl asked me why guys like boobs so much. the only response i could come up with was " cuz we dont have any" ba haahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    LMAO.........that was good!

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i wasnt going to answer this but since i am spilling my gutts here, no it didnt help at all.. i was lost for words.. sorry

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    my gf has a ton of shirts like that. i still get confused. i feel like im going to tear the whole thing off of her so i just let her take it off. she doesnt mind

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    my gf has a ton of shirts like that. i still get confused. i feel like im going to tear the whole thing off of her so i just let her take it off. she doesnt mind
    yeah good idea

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    When you get to be a pro like myself the ladies will take off all their clothes themselves. Then they take off mine....yes I'm lazy and not to mention that's woman work to begine with anyway. hahahahahahaha

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Use the force young pattawon learner!

Shouldn't that read when you are paying for Pro's they take off all their clothes and for an extra fee they will remove yours too?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    When you get to be a pro like myself the ladies will take off all their clothes themselves. Then they take off mine....yes I'm lazy and not to mention that's woman work to begine with anyway. hahahahahahaha

wow i know i am only a novice compared to your skills. will you learn me the ways of whooo master?? hahahahahaha-- thats funny i dont care who you are

I believe that is better attributed, to the nurses in the Convalescent home, disrobing you for your weekly sponge bath or when you shiat your bed.....

And it appears that your dementia is getting worse, nurses taking off their clothes, that’s a good one……

I believe that is better attributed, to the nurses in the Convalescent home, disrobing you for your weekly sponge bath or when you shiat your bed.....

And it appears that your dementia is getting worse, nurses taking off their clothes, that’s a good one……
    bahahahaahahahah goddammn thats some funny shiit hahahahahahahahah thats the funniest thing i have read today hahahahaha oh shiit time to go home peace guys and have a good weekend. wish me luck on the tank top.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information