Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Here's one for the Stupid Victim's File!!

Imposter Police Officer Asks Women To Disrobe

POSTED: 5:23 pm PST November 11, 2004

TACOMA, Wash. -- A man posing as a police detective has called at least 14 women in Tacoma, asking them to disrobe in front of their windows, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

Police said the man apparently calls from a cell phone, claims to be a detective and says he needs help with an investigation.

"He talks them into or at least attempts to (talk them into) disrobing in front of a window in front of the house," said Mark Fulghum of the Tacoma Police Department.

Some of the women have complied with the man's request, police said.

Police said a real officer would never make such a request.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    haha only a woman..

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Police said a real officer would never make such a request.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Barbi I'll be in your area conducting the same investigation tonight.......say around 9pm? Be in front of the window.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Barbi I'll be in your area conducting the same investigation tonight.......say around 9pm? Be in front of the window.
    Lucky for you I have a HUGE front window with an excellent view
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    That happened at a few local Wendy's restaurants around here. Someone calling the store told the manager that they were local police and to strip search all their employees. The morons actually went along with it and now face HUGE lawsuits from the parents of the teens that worked there.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I wonder what the conversations were like:

Officer: Mam, I need you to take of your clothes. In front of the window, with the blindes up.

Female: Why?

Officer: Because I said so DAMMIT! I'm a cop you idiot!

LOL Ya know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I wonder what the conversations were like:

Officer: Mam, I need you to take of your clothes. In front of the window, with the blindes up.

Female: Why?

Officer: Because I said so DAMMIT! I'm a cop you idiot!

Thread Information