LORDBLiTZ Guest

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I know absolutely nothing about police work, but I'm willing to bet that was the most efficient method to prevent him from hurting himself while causing the least physical harm or risk of harm. Not sure that I can say the same for the emotional trauma aspect though.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hmmmm the taser is a non-lethal method of getting the situation under control. They aren't gonna rush him because he might hurt himself worse or hurt them and if they let him continue he would have kept cutting himself.

What would you have done?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I know absolutely nothing about police work, but I'm willing to bet that was the most efficient method to prevent him from hurting himself while causing the least physical harm or risk of harm. Not sure that I can say the same for the emotional trauma aspect though.
    There's already some emotional trauma to that child or he wouldn't have been cutting himself. The taser hurts like hell.....but when it's over it's over. I'd rather be tasered again than pepper sprayed.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, ive read that on other boards, sounds about like the quickest method to stop him without actually hurting him.. i see no prob

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like they did the right thing to me.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    There's already some emotional trauma to that child or he wouldn't have been cutting himself. The taser hurts like hell.....but when it's over it's over. I'd rather be tasered again than pepper sprayed.
    I was thinking of it more in terms of what a human is inherently and innately able to 'handle'. I mean, the notion of being physically restrained is something that I would argue every human body (aside from the extreme examples) is designed to handle and every human mind (again, aside from the extreme) is developed to assimilate at almost an instinctual level whether or not it's happened to someone before or not. A taser shock is not.

That being said, however, if you have to perform some quick moral calculus, I'd rather myself or my kid (assuming I'm ever foolish enough to get married and have one) be tasered and carry from the experience X physical trauma and X+1 emotional trauma with very little risk of unforeseen injury than X+1 physical trauma and X emotional trauma but a very elevated risk of further physical injury during the more psychologically familiar physical restraint.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

What would you have done?

They can control the time that the taser runs too. It has a safety so hopefully they hit the safety within a second or two. 5 seconds is a LONG **** time....which is the standard "ride". Each additional dose is 5 seconds.

Hmmmmmm ya ok .

Could you say that again in american ? Would say english but your grasp and use of the english language is above reproach .

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I was thinking of it more in terms of what a human is inherently and innately able to 'handle'. I mean, the notion of being physically restrained is something that I would argue every human body (aside from the extreme examples) is designed to handle and every human mind (again, aside from the extreme) is developed to assimilate at almost an instinctual level whether or not it's happened to someone before or not. A taser shock is not.

That being said, however, if you have to perform some quick moral calculus, I'd rather myself or my kid (assuming I'm ever foolish enough to get married and have one) be tasered and carry from the experience X physical trauma and X+1 emotional trauma with very little risk of unforeseen injury than X+1 physical trauma and X emotional trauma but a very elevated risk of further physical injury during the more psychologically familiar physical restraint.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    He approved of the osifores actions. As do I.

Thread Information