WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Anybody else HATE there job?

I'm working round the clock to get a different job but unfortunatly nothing pays nearly as much as what i'm making now Grrrrrr. Anyone else?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what do you do?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I don't hate it. I don't love it either. Its ok, it pays the bills. Corporate Accountant.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate my job...

I'm a student..have been working with my dad for 3 years... as a manager/host/bar-tender/entertainer...whatever is needed at said point in time.

My dad's an ass.. put in simple terms

Working with him makes me feel low..HE makes me feel low.

But, as a student in a developing nation..there's no other job position that allows one to go to school competently..So if i want to eat, with my dad's the only option.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I like my job but I HATE the hours!!! I work in advertising. When I first started it was impossible to make plans. Now I make plans and go -- I can't sacrifice my life for my job. I ALWAYS find the time to make it to the gym before work though.

fitnessNY~ Is that your arm in the avator pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    fitnessNY~ Is that your arm in the avator pic?
    No it is not mine, but it is not that far off either. I need to get some pics taken of myself after I workout.

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    what do you do?
    I work in corporate hell, for a major ins co.

t-money is offline Member
    I don't hat my job, I hate the people that I come in contact with one in while. I feel like ripping their head off and shovin' it up their A$$...wait most of them already have it up there.

Okay I feel better now...whew.

T

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't hate my job. I hate that I work with my ex-girlfriend. I hate that I work swing shift and don't have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    No it is not mine, but it is not that far off either. I need to get some pics taken of myself after I workout.

Cool...

the colour layout is what i was wondering about...not grayscale...Would like to know what function to use to get my pics similarly shaded

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate both of my jobs. I am a bouncer and work at the gym at my school. Both are boring as fvck and you deal with retards. But being a student taking 18 credits my options are limited.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    I don't hat my job, I hate the people that I come in contact with one in while. I feel like ripping their head off and shovin' it up their A$$...wait most of them already have it up there.

Okay I feel better now...whew.

T
    Don;t think I could have said it better!! These ass holes at work need to be told what's realy goin' on! I am about to blow up at the newest guy! Dude is 55 years old and thinks he knows everything. He thinks that just cuz he is more than twice my age he deserves my respect. Let me tell you something you arrogant old fart! Respect is earned! So what you have faught off death for a few more years than me. I don't care what you thing about me taking protein shakes, and vitamines, and supplements. You wanna make fun of me cuz I work out!?!?! You'll find yourself in the hospital pretty **** quick if you start that up again. I don't care if you have more money than me. If you didn't at your age what hope would there be for you? I swear if you say one more condescending word to me, I am gonna fvcking SNAP!!!

....Wow...that does make me feel better!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    sir perhaps you should go to mcdonalds and work, and realize what a luxury your job is.. then you wont be here complaining and whining like a small child who lost their carebear... be gone with you now i say

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I dont work. I inherited my familys fortune when they had a horrilbe "accident." Only work I do now is on the golf course.

Cool...

the colour layout is what i was wondering about...not grayscale...Would like to know what function to use to get my pics similarly shaded
    pm me, I can help you out with that -- it is a duotone

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Don;t think I could have said it better!! These ass holes at work need to be told what's realy goin' on! I am about to blow up at the newest guy! Dude is 55 years old and thinks he knows everything. He thinks that just cuz he is more than twice my age he deserves my respect. Let me tell you something you arrogant old fart! Respect is earned! So what you have faught off death for a few more years than me. I don't care what you thing about me taking protein shakes, and vitamines, and supplements. You wanna make fun of me cuz I work out!?!?! You'll find yourself in the hospital pretty **** quick if you start that up again. I don't care if you have more money than me. If you didn't at your age what hope would there be for you? I swear if you say one more condescending word to me, I am gonna fvcking SNAP!!!

....Wow...that does make me feel better!!!
    Yes. Getting these emotions out in a non-violent manner does make you feel better...Kinda.

T

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Yes. Getting these emotions out in a non-violent manner does make you feel better...Kinda.

T
    Yep, I play alot of state of emergency

hpwandrew2004 is offline Banned
    im 16 and work at a ice cream store. I look at it like im building will power every hour i put in, and i get paid for it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Which bar Nark?

I hate my job...

I'm a student..have been working with my dad for 3 years... as a manager/host/bar-tender/entertainer...whatever is needed at said point in time.

My dad's an ass.. put in simple terms

Working with him makes me feel low..HE makes me feel low.

But, as a student in a developing nation..there's no other job position that allows one to go to school competently..So if i want to eat, with my dad's the only option.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by hpwandrew2004
    im 16 and work at a ice cream store. I look at it like im building will power every hour i put in, and i get paid for it.

16??????????
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hpwandrew2004
    sorry guy - gotta come back in 2 years - 18+ only here

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    sorry guy - gotta come back in 2 years - 18+ only here

I'm only 12.......but you said thats what you liked best about me.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Ewwww.....

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    That's just GROSS. My son is 11! EWWWWWWWWWWW

Did anyone hear the story about the woman that got arrested for having a sexual relationship with a 9 yo boy????

There's a special place in hell for her.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    That's just GROSS. My son is 11! EWWWWWWWWWWW

Did anyone hear the story about the woman that got arrested for having a sexual relationship with a 9 yo boy????

There's a special place in hell for her.

what a lucky kid

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate my new assignment- I enjoy being in the Navy- but new station is horrible!

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    I love my job, I don't do **** and mak $250K a month... own a big phone sex company... I do prob 30 mins of work a week. hahaha.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    what a lucky kid
    no lie, all those guys who had teachers messin with em, what was wrong with me mr. leek, huh, what did they have i didnt.. god dammit

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I hate my new assignment- I enjoy being in the Navy- but new station is horrible!
    Where ya at Bama?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I DO I DO I work with the dumbest people to walkt the face of the earth

Thread Information