Thread: Doctor 90210

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Doctor 90210

Any thoughts of having a boob job, OUT THE WINDOW!

YIKES
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    i am lost..lol

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i am lost..lol

shes asking us if she should have a boob job. i say yes.

o yea, all women should..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i am lost..lol
    Have you ever seen that show????? It's very graphic. I just watched a boob job, lypo and a nose job. God that looks like it HURTS!

I'll stick to a small chest....I'm too scared!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

yea screw all that pain...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I've been with two girlfriends while they got their boob jobs done. The first one wasn't that bad, pain the first two days, then only mild discomfort. The second one paid a little extra for pain pumps and she was fine the next day, didn't even need percocet.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    no pain no gain...bwhaaa
    you'll be knocked out- jeezz stop being such a girl.
    and i'm sure youve experienced soreness before- it'll go away shorly...
    youre boobs will be forever perky and firm

The man seems happy with them as is so I'll pass for now

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    its what we think that counts........put em on the glass and we'll rate em for you

ttuPrincess Guest
    i know what you mean CB.. that show scares me...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you think he's happy now, come home with a set of DD's and i bet he falls over dead..........BIG BOOBIES for all women

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    yeah that show is scary allright. I saw an episode the other day where the woman was getting implants in her butt, and Dr Rey was compairing her to a piece of chicken meat while he had a tube in there sucking out whatever.... I don't blame women for not wanting plastic surgery, it looks like it hurts.

Watching them suck out fat during lypo EWWWWWWWW do they have to be so ruff? Man! And the nose jobs??? You can hear the crack when they break it! WOW.

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    Watching them suck out fat during lypo EWWWWWWWW do they have to be so ruff? Man! And the nose jobs??? You can hear the crack when they break it! WOW.
    Not only that but the doctors are so casual about the whole thing... I guess they do it thousands of times a year. I once thoght I'd need to get a nose job because of breathing problems... but nooo way, I don't want a broken nose and black eyes I dunno why people want to do that to themselves.

ohh I even saw an old woman have a chemical peel done to her... NO **** WAY, she looked like she had 3rd degree burns on her face, it took her 3 months for all the swelling and redness to go down completely, it was pathetic.

Yep, I'd have to pass on any of that! Love me as I am or LEAVE me.

Thread Information