Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    this is what would happen in the city if those little biatches tried that sh1t.
    LMAO.... He got KNOCKED THE FCK OUT!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member

Last edited by D-END; 11-16-2004 at 02:13 PM.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    haha that ones badass, thats why the guys rich, hes got some big balls. If that was in america though the guy he smacked would have made some money off that slap.

chevy44 is offline Member
    some kids tried picking on me at a party once (they were looking for a little kid to fight all night long) the guys (3 of them) were anywhere from 20 -24 and i was 17 at the time. i could have taken each one, one at a time but they werent down for that they were gonna jump me, so i called my brother (who was only 19 at the time but a really well known kid for boxing down here) my brothere stood there and watched as a i beat the **** out ofthe one kid who was talking the most ****, and his friends wanted to jump in soo bad, but were terrified of my bro.... that was the best night of my life

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    thats bunk if i was on that beach and saws those ****ers pulling that **** i would have jumped in right away, they were probably drunk just looking to victimize someone

this kinda thing happened to me camping this summer i was with some of my lesser physically endowed friends, and these drunk **** kickers come in waving threats and **** like they were going to kick our ass's cause they were all billy bad ass. the ring leader got up in my face and I told him to **** off because i am an idiot but eventually they left. I guess they just wanted us to cower and obey their every command. i thought it was going to go down for a minute and i was scared as hell cause i had no backup just a maglight and probably would have knocked my own ass out.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    yeah sucks bro, when i was in college had 4 humongous ass wipes follow me for about 15 mintues all drunk in my face and i told one of them off finally and they got real aggressive and tried to fight me for 5 minutes but i wouldnt hit them and they finally backed off but it was pretty scary for me since it was 4 against one and they all out weighed me. I hate stupid punks like that. Thats why I carry a concealed gun now. I just shoot people in their knees and its over. Pretty fun when you got a silencer and do it in the middle of nowhere cause they got F-ed up pretty bad and in a city of 6 million chances are pretty much zero of them finding you and if they do you were just defending yourself.

sure... did you know you can only silence a subsonic gun?

i hope your joking in that case haha

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure that was in Hawaii...they are all like that with their waves...it is so lame...they are kind of like that here in LA (Mainly Malibu) but not as bad...there are surfers from a ll over here so you never know. But this highlight is in Hawaii and that is a local...the kid could be a local too...I fell bad for the kid...I myself will drop in on anyones wave..f*ck em'...it's an ocean there are a bunch of waves.

PS...I will not drop in if the dude is next to me....but if he is off in the distant...I am off to the races....lmao....I am not trying to sound tough....I think that **** is so stupid...just because I dropped in one your wave you want to fight over it...GROW UP!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    It's easy to pick a fight with a skinny kid. Try that **** with a big man and you'll get your ass beat.
    Exactly. Wow, you're so tough for beating up a 16 year old 140 lb. surfer. I bet that same guy only fvcks drunk fat chicks, both conquests of no merit.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    My fellow caucasian should have at least fought back and earned a little respect saw a couple of times in the beginning he could have hurt the other guy at least a little.
    I didnt like that one bit what a punk to have to beat someone who cant defend themselves says alot for them and there low self esteem. of course im a trouble maker and never back down and have the scars to prove it I think it adds to my beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    My fellow caucasian should have at least fought back and earned a little respect saw a couple of times in the beginning he could have hurt the other guy at least a little.
    I didnt like that one bit what a punk to have to beat someone who cant defend themselves says alot for them and there low self esteem. of course im a trouble maker and never back down and have the scars to prove it I think it adds to my beauty.
    That's why I post those other 2 links for the white kids. I want their to be at least two white kids beating someone elses ass.....
    Last edited by D-END; 11-15-2004 at 07:51 PM.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    MASStermind do you know why those guys beat that guy? BTW nice second video D-END.

yes it is quite the bitch slap is it not.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I like the knock out punch but that dude was wasted.

The bitch slap was the ****. Don't mess with that dude. He looked like a good size dude.....

you didn't like the kid that taunted the other guy until he hit him. I like that one

They were both funny as hell....

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    you didn't like the kid that taunted the other guy until he hit him. I like that one
    he wasn't taunting him it was set up, he wanted to get punched i am guessing a reenactment of fight club. he was screaming to get psyched up

Screaming to get psyched up...All he got was knocked the fvck out....

decadbal is offline Banned
    samoans..huge..scary...dbld run away

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    samoans..huge..scary...dbld run away

Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Screaming to get psyched up...All he got was knocked the fvck out....
    I bet he want try to prove that he can take a punch ever again.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I liked the knockout that was great. Dont understand war games Tauntiing someone to hit you with you arms to the side. Only person to have a war game with is a friend or family cant be to aggressive with the people you love. For all others action is faster than reaction.

ya know the only good thing to come out of the hawaii video (if there is any) is at least the kid got up and walked off...
    the real thing that pisses me off is ppl stampin on unconscious ppl.. there is absolutely no need...
    but at least there are a few other guys/girls who don't condone this ****... maybe im sensitive to this cos i was bullied as a kid so i know whats its like to not be able to do anythin...
    not anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by ChEmIcAlLy_AsSiStEd
    ya know the only good thing to come out of the hawaii video (if there is any) is at least the kid got up and walked off...
    the real thing that pisses me off is ppl stampin on unconscious ppl.. there is absolutely no need...
    but at least there are a few other guys/girls who don't condone this ****... maybe im sensitive to this cos i was bullied as a kid so i know whats its like to not be able to do anythin...
    not anymore though
    that sucks bro, I have always be a fighter, but when I was a freshman in highschool i got picked on by this senior a few times. After highschool and a couple of cycles I saw this kid at a bar and waited until he left and fvcked him really bad, but for some reason I felt and still feel bad about doing it. I saw this kid again a couple months later and apologized.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    the blonde dude looks like he is 16 , 17 , the other guy looks like he's in his mid 20's - looks like he couldn't throw down with a man and had to mess with a boy instead .

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i agree with most, the hawaii video is screwed up, looks like the white kid could have done some damage but the other fat guy kept yelling to the white kid leave him alone or i'll break your nose - and so forth. The kid on top of the white kid looked like he was trained ufc style, the other fat kid was yelling do an arm bar, elbow him.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    You don't elbow someone unless you want to kill them... an elbow is much more devastating than a punch , especially when striking the head ... the guy was also screaming out " Palm the nose ! " another good way to kill someone if you know what you're doing...

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    I am sure that was in Hawaii...they are all like that with their waves...it is so lame...they are kind of like that here in LA (Mainly Malibu) but not as bad...there are surfers from a ll over here so you never know. But this highlight is in Hawaii and that is a local...the kid could be a local too...I fell bad for the kid...I myself will drop in on anyones wave..f*ck em'...it's an ocean there are a bunch of waves.

PS...I will not drop in if the dude is next to me....but if he is off in the distant...I am off to the races....lmao....I am not trying to sound tough....I think that **** is so stupid...just because I dropped in one your wave you want to fight over it...GROW UP!

butch, i don't get this part man. i thought surfers were supposed to be a laid back clique. why does it come down to fisticuffs......respect or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    butch, i don't get this part man. i thought surfers were supposed to be a laid back clique. why does it come down to fisticuffs......respect or what?
    in hawaii their are different beaches, some are for tourists, and some are strictly for the native people of hawaii and the natives get pissed off when mainlanders come to their beach and surf their waves..My exgirlfriends was born and raised in hawaii and says this stuff happens all the time.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    ya i see what you are saying. but even if you are that kid, you just need to go ****ing wild. That older guy could have easily been overpowered if surprized.
    Absolutely. When seriously outmatched, only overwhelming savagery and brutality, implemented decisively and with not the faintest trace of hesitation, will carry the day. Big guys never expect that. If they did, they would always win. Since they generally don't, sometimes they don't. I am 5'7" and I am still alive to tell it to you. Remember that, if you are ever incarcerated, especially overseas. F@ck the science and form... HIT, with feet, fists, blunt or un-blunt objects, whatever; and don't stop hitting, even if you are also biting off something at the same time. The blows must not stop. Even if you aren't really aware of where you are hitting... just keep doing it and don't stop, don't even slow down until either the big guy can't possibly get back up or until you have a shot at safely fleeing the scene. Do you realize how many times the average man can strike another man in 30 seconds? It should always be like you are trying to set a new record. It confuses the other guy as well as hurts him. When he stops fighting back is when you can try the fancy martial artsy crap or try to strike more precisely on key areas. Initially just get in there tight and keep hitting hard and fast so he doesn't recover enought to grab you good.

If you lose a fight, remember... it was YOUR OWN FAULT! We are the authors of our own misfortune. Figure out what you did wrong and don't do it again. Most of the time, the mistake was getting into the fight in the first place. The other guy can't fight you if you aren't even there anymore.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    That really pisses me off. I lived in Hawaii. Dont take this as me meaning all hawaiians. I have a lot of hawaiian friends. BUT, happens all the time.... Locals jumping haole's, aka white guys. Like whoever it was who said it here, because they had the camera, they were lookin for a fight. If the white guy would have held his own, i GURRANTEE the other local friends would have jumped in and beat his ... one time, a friend of mine was walking down the street in waikiki with like 6 others, 3 girls/3 guys. A group of 4 guys walked thru the middle of my friends group bumpin shoulders. My friend didnt say anything, wasnt lookin to start anything since girls around, but he turned around and gave the 'wtf' look and then kept walking...as soon as he turned around, this is no joke and no exaggeration, 3 locals jumped out of a car, the other 4 came runnin back and 2 more from in front of the street. didnt do anything to the girls except push them out of the way, isolated my friend and beat the crap out of him...took a steel bar to his head! Hes my best friend, and i hadnt heard about it. went to his room the next day, didnt recognize him. Cops didnt so nothing. He even pointed one of the guys out who walked on the other side of the street to check out things after they ran from the cops. Cop first wasnt cooperating. then finally after like the 5x of my friend saying "thats one right there"...he went over, talked to him, didnt take any info, and let the guy go. Hospital said they see this type of thing ever week. They even have a "beat up the haole" day. My hawaiian friends would be like "yo, dont go out."

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    lol..i love that video where the business guy slapes the welfare case...just keeps walking as if notihng happened lol..dosent even turn around to look if the guy is gonna jump him either lol..ah man..that was a good laugh

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    lol..i love that video where the business guy slapes the welfare case...just keeps walking as if notihng happened lol..dosent even turn around to look if the guy is gonna jump him either lol..ah man..that was a good laugh
    it's my favorite one out of all of them, funny as hell.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    the old guy reminds me of my grandfather.....still at age of 77 don't no one will be able to take his wallet.....belive me i tried...

Dieselpower is offline Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tedmax195
    I'd like to know the story behind the so-called fight basically it was a guy beating the crap out of some kid for a laugh. Did you notice the kid tried to hold the guy and the camera man told him to let go or he was going to break his nose, i bet the kid was afraid that the camera man was about to jump in. If you ask me those 2 guys are the pussy's going around pushing "KIDS" around...... Gutless if you ask me.

I have to agree with my brother, those are f**king losers. Hey, tough guys you want to beat me up too? Im not 15 years old. Im 6'2 300lbs and I would love to fight those tools. nothing but cool guys and the dumb part is that its on video tape.

Losers

DP

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    WTF provoked that guy...wish we know the whole story...that hawaiian simply took it to the extreme...weak a** MF'er.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information