anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Anyone from CHICAGO??

Just wondering if anyone lives there.. 3 friends from new york and i are there now for the rest of the weekend. can anyone tell me where all the actions at? girls/clubs?? people... lastnight was a bust and all the cab drivers took us nowhere.. but we understood it was a wednesday, not much happening..

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the Apartment, Bambo room, coyote ugly, Sound bar, and Moda are all good spots. Monday through thrusday is when people from chicago party. Friday Saturday is for the people from the burbs that drive out to chicago.

decadbal is offline Banned
    im not..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    im not..lol
    hmm i see.. very useful information decabal....lol

thanks d-end we went to moda lastnight and were thinking about going to coyote ugly then to try the place WET

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    hit up club vision

its on dearborn st

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    hmm i see.. very useful information decabal....lol

thanks d-end we went to moda lastnight and were thinking about going to coyote ugly then to try the place WET
    Make sure you go to the Apartment before you leave.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hmm i see.. very useful information decabal....
    i do what ican bro..lol

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    im not..lol

DDB is an unending source of knowledge

hey guys im drunk as balls right now..lol i dont know what that is....hahaha... i went to a couple places tonight and had a good time.. i went to coyote ugly then to the gin mill and then finished up at club blu.... thanks for the info guys... decabal still gave the best advise...lol fag...haha...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I will be heaing to the Midwest in January - is it really cold now

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I will be heaing to the Midwest in January - is it really cold now
    well im from ct and its not much warmer if any in chicago right now...cold weather sucks balllsss

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well im from ct and its not much warmer if any in chicago right now...cold weather sucks balllsss
    I got family in Minnesnowta so I gots to do it... I keep trying to tell them that it's not a climate meant for humans to flourish!

my girls family is from minnesota herself but not my place of choice... very weak...ct isnt anything special but im 40 minutes from the city..

The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    my girls family is from minnesota herself but not my place of choice... very weak...ct isnt anything special but im 40 minutes from the city..
    mark, which town do you live. I'm in Stratford. You must be in like Westport or something around there, huh?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

chicago

apartment, barleycorns on clark...sound bar. three of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dynasty
    mark, which town do you live. I'm in Stratford. You must be in like Westport or something around there, huh?
    actually im from west haven, okay maybe the drive is more like an hour...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I live in the heart of Chi-town.I'm friends with guys who own Moda, Crobar, Sound bar, Y bar....You name it I basically can get in. It really all depends on what your buddies are looking for. Sound Bar, Y bar, etc...Are great places, but unless your buddies have tons of cash and are willing to get a table, they will be disappointed....Women won't even give you the time of day. If they like Sushi, then they can try Japonais. Very cool bar downstairs. It also depend on what nights you go out. Rocket, Greenroom, Moda are great places on Thursdays. Stay far away from Division street. To many suburban people.... Lincoln park has some cool bars. Tilly's is fun and a lot of hot chicks hang there. PM me and I should be able to help you out.

???

i've never had problems talking to women at those places...maybe i just look good b/c i definitly don't have money to throw around. it's not like i'm one of those meatheads who follows women around, trying ot buy them drinks and molesting them on the dance floor either. they approach me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    i've never had problems talking to women at those places...maybe i just look good b/c i definitly don't have money to throw around. it's not like i'm one of those meatheads who follows women around, trying ot buy them drinks and molesting them on the dance floor either. they approach me.
    Confidence and being a nice guy definitely helps! Kudos to you. I just know that I've had out of towners go to those places and tell me that the people are stuck up. Most people I know hang there, So I to have no issues with those places....

yeah

maybe since they are from out of town, they expect to simply get a hook up or one night stand. they may go into those places with the wrong mentality. regardless of you're intentions though...you will definitly see some hot women at any of those places.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I live in the heart of Chi-town.I'm friends with guys who own Moda, Crobar, Sound bar, Y bar....You name it I basically can get in. It really all depends on what your buddies are looking for. Sound Bar, Y bar, etc...Are great places, but unless your buddies have tons of cash and are willing to get a table, they will be disappointed....Women won't even give you the time of day. If they like Sushi, then they can try Japonais. Very cool bar downstairs. It also depend on what nights you go out. Rocket, Greenroom, Moda are great places on Thursdays. Stay far away from Division street. To many suburban people.... Lincoln park has some cool bars. Tilly's is fun and a lot of hot chicks hang there. PM me and I should be able to help you out.
    thanks for the help bro.. i think we may check out sound bar and crowbar tonight.. do you have any good recommendations for fridays specifically? lastnight i liked the gin mill.. blu was ok nothing great...

gin mill

back when i was an undergrad, gin mill was a good place to get a beer early...it's a michigan state bar, very small and gets very very crowded...no dancing and it's impossible to move a lot of the time. if that's the scene you like, then you won't like those other places. if you're a michigan fan, you can get a similar scene at duffy's.

i apologize for being drunk but my chicago trip has come to an end.. i will say that i enjoyed the gin mill, coyote ugly, and the leg room.. i will also say that for anyone whos visiting do not go to club xcalibur ... there was a couple of gay guys i almost beat up there.. i tryed to be nice and not start trouble but there was way to many gay dudes there for me....... all in all i liked chicago there was many hot girls and all i heard was that its only better in nice weather...

Thread Information