Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow Funny a$$ DUI arrest.

Last edited by D-END; 11-14-2004 at 01:21 PM.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    hahaha thats funny. good how it was light hearted as well, funny stuff!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    reno 911, still funny as hell though.
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    reno 911, still funny as hell though.
    ~HOP
    yeah i know, we were looking at it in my criminal justice class. My professor said, you can basically make drunk people do what ever you want(if you know that they're drunk) out in the feild it's ok to have a little fun.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    that was great....

radar1234 is offline Member
    i think that clip was from the movie "super troopers".funny stuff!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    yeah i know, we were looking at it in my criminal justice class. My professor said, you can basically make drunk people do what ever you want(if you know that they're drunk) out in the feild it's ok to have a little fun.
    typical cop. yea it's ok to be unprofessional, whatever. I gotta a better idea, why don't all the police learn a transferable trade and actually be a benifit to society instead of parasites that leach off the helpless.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate the ****ing police i would have punched the bitch, burn'd her trunk and took off.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    You obviously have not seen the movie.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    i hate the ****ing police i would have punched the bitch, burn'd her trunk and took off.

another cop hater.......its good to see you have respect for ppl that would put their life on the line for you without even knowing you........you're a stand up guy

my bad.its from reno 911.i was getting the impression that people thought it was authentic police footage.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    my bad.its from reno 911.i was getting the impression that people thought it was authentic police footage.
    i don't watch either of these shows so yea, i though it was real in some hillbilly town........now u've ruined it for me...

decadbal is offline Banned
    renos finest

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    typical cop. yea it's ok to be unprofessional, whatever. I gotta a better idea, why don't all the police learn a transferable trade and actually be a benifit to society instead of parasites that leach off the helpless.
    I know why most people don't like cops(usually if you encounter the police it's because you've done something wrong),so in anyones mind this would create a negative feeling towards them. But to call them parasites that leach of society is a little extreme. Police are a needed part of our society you obvisously live in an area were their is relatively no crime, like shootings or murders everyday ext, or you wouldn't be saying that.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    If I said what I really wanted to say here.....I would be stooping to your ignorant level and get banned. Since you are NOT worth either....I would like to invite you to drive through MY town so I can show you first hand how much of a parasite I am when Im in my police uniform.

If you have as much balls in person as you do on this board PM me and I'll give you directions!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    If I said what I really wanted to say here.....I would be stooping to your ignorant level and get banned. Since you are NOT worth either....I would like to invite you to drive through MY town so I can show you first hand how much of a parasite I am when Im in my police uniform.

If you have as much balls in person as you do on this board PM me and I'll give you directions!
    Get um' CB, he sounds like he needs it.

Guess I'm not gonna be on your Christmas list. I'm so devestated.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Guess I'm not gonna be on your Christmas list. I'm so devestated.
    I'll send you a card, even though I might end up being a fireman instead of a cop.

I'll send you a card, even though I might end up being a fireman instead of a cop.
    Thanks you are too kind

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Hey everyone. That's from the comedy central tv show. Reno911.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    Hey everyone. That's from the comedy central tv show. Reno911.
    you mean that's not real.. Yeah i know read the posts again and you will see that we have already discussed that.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    you mean that's not real.. Yeah i know read the posts again and you will see that we have already discussed that.
    i see.

decadbal is offline Banned
    you guys are way to serious... let all this go... barbi, you just like me knew when u became a cop that alot of ppl are not gonna like you bc of it, its part of the job..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    another cop hater.......its good to see you have respect for ppl that would put their life on the line for you without even knowing you........you're a stand up guy
    listen to me buddy, you can go **** yourself! they are the biggest gang out there. when u are beat by the police 4 on 1 for nothing more then speaking your mind come and talk to me. yes in this case a few bad apples spoiled the bunch

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to me buddy, you can go **** yourself! they are the biggest gang out there. when u are beat by the police 4 on 1 for nothing more then speaking your mind come and talk to me. yes in this case a few bad apples spoiled the bunch
    Just curious.. how do you handle a cop when/if you get pulled over?

Me.. i bull**** my way out. It has worked for me lots of times. But i would never kiss ass.

I know what your are talking about by the way. I have seen the corrupt side of the law or should i say it's enforcers.

i agree.just bullies with guns.mafia with immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    you guys are way to serious... let all this go... barbi, you just like me knew when u became a cop that alot of ppl are not gonna like you bc of it, its part of the job..
    I know that there's hate out there for Police Officers. I experience it everytime I go out there. That isn't the point. This board won't tolerate racial slurs, etc.....why is it ok to attack those of us who serve, esp a Mod.

i agree.just bullies with guns.mafia with immunity.
    Ya that's me. I'm a big bully. I run around with my gun and throw my weight around......I cheat, lie and steal every chance I get.

You can KMA!

Ya that's me. I'm a big bully. I run around with my gun and throw my weight around......I cheat, lie and steal every chance I get.

You can KMA!
    I know all cops are a$$holes, all black people are fast and can jump, all white people can't dance, all mexicans speak spanish, all asians know some kind of marial arts, all middle eastern people are terrorists......I figured I could add to the stupidity. .....give me a fvcking break.
    Last edited by D-END; 11-15-2004 at 03:42 PM.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know that there's hate out there for Police Officers. I experience it everytime I go out there. That isn't the point. This board won't tolerate racial slurs, etc.....why is it ok to attack those of us who serve, esp a Mod.

It is funny how people hate authority figures.

I get this problem with my children, they do something wrong, I catch them I punish them, and in the end in their mind, I am the bad guy. It has nothing to do with what they did wrong, or their bad decisions.

I fear that we are turning into a society of people who don't take responsibility for their actions.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

I get this problem with my children, they do something wrong, I catch them I punish them, and in the end in their mind, I am the bad guy. It has nothing to do with what they did wrong, or their bad decisions.
    Part of the punishment should be three days in the "prayer closet". My father did that to me, and after the second day or so, I no longer saw him as the bad guy. He was right to to do it.

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    I know all cops are a$$holes, all black people are fast and can jump, all white people can't dance, all mexicans speak spanish, all asians know some kind of marial arts, all middle eastern people are terrorists......I figured I could ad to the stupidity. .....give me a fvcking break.
    Dude, white people dance. It's called LINE DANCING and it's the wave of the future!

Seriously though I've known cops that quit the force because it was so corrupt. I don't like cops one on one because I've seen them power trip but on the whole I believe they have good intentions.

It takes a lot of tolerance (more than most people have) to not be biased after having a really bad experience (mine was not that bad, just irritating) like an unwarranted beating as this guy claims. I was gonna complain that the cop did a couple unneeded things to me just to prove he was above me and treated me guilty until proven innocent, but imagine how difficult it would be for a cop not to be biased. ALL they do is deal with criminals/suspects so if they are biased I can't blame em. i'm pretty ****in bored right now.

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Part of the punishment should be three days in the "prayer closet". My father did that to me, and after the second day or so, I no longer saw him as the bad guy. He was right to to do it.
    Are you saying you got locked in a closet for days? Also, are you Catholic? I was Catholic and could turn **** near anything into my fault.

Oh wait, you're joking huh? I know people that would probably do that to their kids for a couple hours
    Last edited by jimmyivory; 11-15-2004 at 02:45 PM.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

I never lock them up in the "prayer closet", I can usually just threaten a spanking and I get complete compliance, but from time to time, I have to make good on my word.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I never lock them up in the "prayer closet", I can usually just threaten a spanking and I get complete compliance, but from time to time, I have to make good on my word.
    In many ways, with its cramped quarters and lack of food, light or water, the prayer closet is like the adolescent version of a spanking.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I would like to invite you to drive through MY town so I can show you first hand how much of a parasite I am when Im in my police uniform.
    I see; you'd act with impunitity because of the uniform. This is part of the problem, police are too quick to resort to violence to solve problems. When I watch the show cops and some woman is being manhandled because she has some pot I don't feel any safer.

As far as the "you don't want to be in my neighborhood" thing I'd like to note that our crime level is inflated by the government to provide jobs for many citizens who have no transferable skills.

MASStermind is offline Banned

what are you saying youre gonna do? Is this some sort of threat of unprovoked violence? Maybe thats why these people dont like cops.

burning is offline Junior Member
    looks real fammiliar.... hmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information