Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

Heres a weekend story for ya!

It all starts wednesday nite. I needed a date to the formal which was on friday. I call this one chick who Ive been hangin out w/ and she said she had to study and make a set model for her theater class. Thats right, shes staying in on friday nite to do school work when she could go to the formal and dinner w/ me. Needless to say, Im done talking to her. I promptly call this other chick who I had in class with last year and haddnt talked much since fall sem last year. She wanted me to help her move into her apt this year but never called back, but weve been talkin online and phone n stuff all sem. She sees me for the first time bout 3 weeks ago when I was workin in the student center (nite security) and jumps on me. Now she was cute last year, but now that she got rid of braces and works at a tanning parlor, OH MAN, she got to be HOTT. Any way, we go to the formal and shes dancin on me the whole time, money. Go back to her apt where I stayed the evening. I had stuff to do saterday and she had tons of stuff for initiation into delta sigma pi, so after she was done w/ that I was just gettin off werk at 2am from security. Shes good and horny drunk and I go over to her place. She has some friends stayin at the hotel in town so we go there. 10min after we get there she gets a call from her friend who is in jail for DUI in naperville. (now it is 3am) My girl and her friend are both drunk so me being the responsible one have to drive 40min to bail him out. $100 dollers of not my money later and 2 hours we are back at NIU and her apt at 530am. I had 4 hrs sleep the nite before so I had 4hrs sleep in 48 hours. But since my deed was so good I stayed at her place again. Right now shes takin her friend back to his college and goin shoppin w/ her roomie. I have like 2 hrs to kill so Im goin to the gym to get a good pump before she comes back. My fat smelly room mate is gone for the time being and he better not be back soon.

The icing on the cake is my ex gf who I mentioned on here a while back (dumped me over summer) has been talkin to me alot lately and misses me/wants me back. Not only did I tell her I was goin to the dance w/ the other chick, but I didnt even talk to ex or make eye contact at the dance. Its fun being a dick to ex's that piss you off.

Still plenty of time for stuff to happen. I like where this is goin, awwwl right.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to go brother!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    right on!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    nice job brotha

workdude is offline Senior Member
    nice....

Heh heh heh. Well she didnt come over but we had a nice chat last nite about all sorts of stuff. Like a tell all convo, good for early in relationships I guess. Shes comin over tonite after her chapter meetin and when I get back from the rifle range. Awwwwl right.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    that is great when that happens...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm....

*awaits the rest of the story*

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    dude fukk her already

jonnytour is offline Member
    Keep us updated brudda. Any pics? Good work, and make us all proud!

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    yes plz include pix possibly video strems in your next reply thank you

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    you are in tight the good thing is you could now f I_I ck your ex easy as hell (i smell booty call). It melted her not looking at her at the dance. I personally now would go over to her place and start to get into it with her, and have a friend call and just leave her their naked haha

take note i am now a heman woman hater and girls deserve more respect than this

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA This took a turn in a very unexpected and delicious way...I was at the gym yesterday doin military press, I need a spot so I ask a random dude like usual. He spots me then I notice his shirt was the same high school as my ex went too, turns out he knows her and works at the ymca w/ her mom. I say Im her ex and she was a reeel slut for dumpin me and Im seein this other chick now. My ex is seeing this one dude, friggin ugly, skinny, pothead, douche guy. Total opposite of The Soldier, which I think is hilarious. Anyway, this dude works at the coffee/sammich place in our dorm where she goes every morn, and today after breffuss I was walkin to class and she comes up behind yellin my name. She has a coffee cup and I immediatley start laughing like a pirate. She gives me the finger and starts questioning me. I could tell she was mad but she knows she deserves it. Trust me, I could TOTALY get her to do anything I want right now. I kept thinkin "AHHH it seems the tables have turned TREBEK!!" But she went ahead and brought up my new girl so I told her all about her, ex is green w/ jealosy. hehehehehe.

BTW, me and the new girl are official now. She came over last nite, nothin happened cuz my fat smelly roommate was in n out. Ill do my dammedest to get pics, shes hott dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    I personally now would go over to her place and start to get into it with her, and have a friend call and just leave her their naked haha
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA I missed this the first time I read it AHHAHAHAHAA, that is awsome. I would totaly do it if I werent with the new girl. My ex and I were messin around one time and she got a call. No $hit she talked for 20min before gettin back to me. I was like whatever and almost went to sleep. She finally roused me but as soon as I blew it in her mouth I rolled over and hit the hay.

Thread Information