Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member

what state you in?

http://sensoryoverload.typepad.com/s...tates_vs_.html

an even better way to look at it. county by county or should i say big metropolitan city vs rural small town america

http://el-oso.net/blog/archives/2004/11/07/red-america/

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    nader wants a recount of fla, penn, new hampshire and ohio.. i hope they do it b/c 60 miilion people voted but it was never counted.. thats fukked up if you ask me. they shouldnt announce the winner until ALL is counted

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    nader wants a recount of fla, penn, new hampshire and ohio.. i hope they do it b/c 60 miilion people voted but it was never counted.. thats fukked up if you ask me. they shouldnt announce the winner until ALL is counted
    it really doesnt matter, im honestly thinking of moving, i cant even begin to think about this idiot being my leader till im 28. we'll be in iraq till then also, most likely longer. he sure did a good job at scaring small town america into praying lol

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    lol JC you crack me up bro!

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    it really doesnt matter, im honestly thinking of moving, i cant even begin to think about this idiot being my leader till im 28. we'll be in iraq till then also, most likely longer. he sure did a good job at scaring small town america into praying lol
    hahahaha yeah he did! goes to show how small town america is absent minded. i am from a small town in n.c. so i see it everyday...its sad actually

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    lol JC you crack me up bro!
    bro im talking to my family in sussex about coming to the UK for a tad lol no lie

hahahaha yeah he did! goes to show how small town america is absent minded. i am from a small town in n.c. so i see it everyday...its sad actually
    yes it is sad. oh well what can ya do.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in a state all right, a state of shock that this map comparison still carries any real credence. Let's look at a map of the US where those regions producing the most pollution are designated a certain color. Hey, what do you know, they're overwhelmingly correlated with the "blue" regions of the country...surely that says something horrible, terrible and noteworthy about Kerry supporters, right?

It's called Texas Sharpshooting (with all due respect to BigTexan, MajorPecs, Coldstone and Symatech) - find a pattern and apply it to your cause after the fact. Both sides (repubs and dems) are really, really grasping at straws here, all of which makes me believe that the independents, undecided and yes, even the apathetic, are more grounded in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I'm in a state all right, a state of shock that this map comparison still carries any real credence. Let's look at a map of the US where those regions producing the most pollution are designated a certain color. Hey, what do you know, they're overwhelmingly correlated with the "blue" regions of the country...surely that says something horrible, terrible and noteworthy about Kerry supporters, right?

It's called Texas Sharpshooting (with all due respect to BigTexan, MajorPecs, Coldstone and Symatech) - find a pattern and apply it to your cause after the fact. Both sides (repubs and dems) are really, really grasping at straws here, all of which makes me believe that the independents, undecided and yes, even the apathetic, are more grounded in reality.
    just so ya know im a independent

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    As am I. If you search through my posts in the days following and leading up to the election, you'll see that I despise both parties with a good deal of vehemence. I am certain that if the Republicans had lost, I'd be just as fed up with the 'sore loser' attitude that they would put on as I am with that of the Democrats at present.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    As am I. If you search through my posts in the days following and leading up to the election, you'll see that I despise both parties with a good deal of vehemence. I am certain that if the Republicans had lost, I'd be just as fed up with the 'sore loser' attitude that they would put on as I am with that of the Democrats at present.
    im actually happy bush won, now when we get attacked again they can blame the real guy that is responsible for it. if kerry was in there and we got attacked eveyrone would just say see whe should have kept bush. at least this way he'll be shown as the real idiot he is in the future

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Then why did you post this? Complain about how Bush is letting our border be penetrated by anyone with the time and desire to do so. Complain about how the guy has already started borrowing money. Complain about something worthwhile, these posts that try to say how "Bush is a lunatic" and "Bush is an idiot" and "Bush suppporters are idiots" say more about the person that posted them then it does about Bush or his supporters.

You're about as independent as Rush Limbaugh on Oxycotin.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Take care...hope the move goes well

We'll see you in four years...wait, sorry we could have another republican...you may want to take full citizenship up when you move to TJ...Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Take care...hope the move goes well

We'll see you in four years...wait, sorry we could have another republican...you may want to take full citizenship up when you move to TJ...Peace!
    what did i say jc?? hahahahaha its rampid!!!

what did i say jc?? hahahahaha its rampid!!!
    lol maybe if i said yehaaaaaa and bought a shot gun rack for my big old truck that wastes gas they'd like me better

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Funny how that map looks! I guess the former "slave-states" know better than to become slaves!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Blaa blaa blaaa

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Blaa blaa blaaa
    Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Interesting.
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=133887

yep real interesting lol.

statuZ is offline Banned
    im actually happy bush won, now when we get attacked again they can blame the real guy that is responsible for it. if kerry was in there and we got attacked eveyrone would just say see whe should have kept bush. at least this way he'll be shown as the real idiot he is in the future
    thats ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    thats ignorant.
    when we get attacked again you can quote me on it too. hows it ignorant? do you even know the meaning of that word? or are you like the ghetto ass girls i went to high school with years ago that loved to use that word but didnt know what it ment so them in turn were ignorant

bush should have nuked the sh-t out of afganistan when he had the chance, on september 12th, the day after they attacked us, instead how long did it take? long enough for all the terrorists to leave the country. he should have sent a message to the world to not f-ck with us, jst nuked them and said to the world, you wanna play? we dont. simple as that. iraq and al quada were no way connected, even our own government has said it
    Last edited by jcstomper; 11-14-2004 at 08:21 PM.

Thread Information