Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Being a good talker does not hurt when getting pulled over
    I pulled over after doing a wheely down a main street and he asked me why I was driving on one wheel and I said,"because I am stupid". I didn't get a ticket that time just verbal warning

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Too sensitive.
    Last edited by Peanut Butter; 11-14-2004 at 09:25 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    PB, that will get you in trouble man, id edit the post If i were u..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the problem most ppl have with cops, and its the same one i have, is the high and mighty attitude, that all criminals are trash, when they arnt, everyone, and everyone is a criminal, everyone breaks the law, everyone doesnt get caught. being i was a cop, not for a super long time, but long enough to know the game, and knwo it well, id say out of 100cops, 5of them arnt corrupt, some are super corrupt, some are just the kind who help ppl in their family get out of tickets, either way its all the same. everyone knows a cop who is an asshole, everyone knows a cop who is out to right more tickets than the others, and not many ppl know a really good cop. cops today forget their job, they forget they work for us, they dont run the towns, anyone with any education knows that a cop is the same a prison guard, he tries to do something, they dont actually control anything, at anytime society can uprise and end the policing of the community if they wish. what i hate about police, is the same thing i hated when i was one, the fact that so many young guys and old guys(girls to barbi..lol) let it go to their head, they forget the job, which is to help, not push ppl around, give them tickets or mess up their life over something as simple as going 12mps over the speed limit. laws are set to protect ppl, thats it, nothing more, some laws can be bent, some even broken without it hurting someone at the proper times, others should be and are stickly enforced. the bottom line is a small group of ppl or sterotype will ruin the name for everyone..examples being, the KKK, nazies, black panthers, drug dealers and so on, there are plenty of good cops, no one ever hears about that, ony the ones who are corrupt, and there are enough of them.. any cop who denies that is full of chit, if ever cop, or the small percentage of cops werent crooked, then IAD woudlnt exist. im afraid i prolly supported the opposite of what the law enforcement community would want, but this is just what ive seen and learned thru plenty of law enforcement. either way, its like racism on the board, if it offends members for others to bash a certain occupation, then it shouldnt be allowed, more so when a mod already made a thread about it 3 weeks ago.
    Couldn't have said it better

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I don't think anyone would argue with the fact that there are corrupt LEO's. Corruption exists on EVERY level of society....from religion to law to schools. Free will allows people to make choices....good and bad.

You don't have to like me or what I do....anymore than I have to like any of you and your preference to live outside the law....etc. BUT I do have to keep my opinions to myself when my attitude is prejudical to good order.

Be racist, anti-cop, anti-WHATEVER. But just THINK before you make such general statments about a group of people that share this cyber space with you.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I don't think anyone would argue with the fact that there are corrupt LEO's. Corruption exists on EVERY level of society....from religion to law to schools. Free will allows people to make choices....good and bad.

You don't have to like me or what I do....anymore than I have to like any of you and your preference to live outside the law....etc. BUT I do have to keep my opinions to myself when my attitude is prejudical to good order.

Be racist, anti-cop, anti-WHATEVER. But just THINK before you make such general statments about a group of people that share this cyber space with you.
    AMEN

imann is offline Member
    I have personally never had a good experience with a cop......i do think speaking your thoughts is perfectly o.k. ,when done in a tactful manner....just my 2 pennies

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Being a good talker does not hurt when getting pulled over
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    I have personally never had a good experience with a cop......i do think speaking your thoughts is perfectly o.k. ,when done in a tactful manner....just my 2 pennies
    Sure but there's a major difference between tactful and attacking.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    good points!

take away the gun and badge and the fake ass attitude disappears

give some shmuck an inch of authority and they usually try to strecth a mile out of it

are you kidding me, you just totally made a generalization which is what this whole thread is trying to get away from. Barbi has a gun and a badge, are you saying she has a fake ass attitude? Are you saying she stretches her authority? if you wanna make a point, make a TACTFUL point, dont attack.

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    are you kidding me, you just totally made a generalization which is what this whole thread is trying to get away from. Barbi has a gun and a badge, are you saying she has a fake ass attitude? Are you saying she stretches her authority? if you wanna make a point, make a TACTFUL point, dont attack.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    when did you join this thread, we've established numberous times that people are entitled to their opinion, but only when done in a tactful way, all out bashing on a certain group is not and should not be tolerated. Read more carefully next time b4 you speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    Too sensitive.
    Not too sensitive......think before you respond. Show some respect or just don't give input.

CB is the best

You're not so bad yourself Bad

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    moderator or not, im' sick and tired of seeing people bashing cops on here. I agree that there may be some a$$hole cops out there that shouldn't be wearing the badge, but most are stand up men and women who put their lives on the line for citizens that they don't even know. You can't get pissed and say you hate them because maybe you did something illegal and they caught you doing it. If you're gonna do stupid stuff, live with the fact that you may get into some $hit for it. The mod that made the comment will obviously know who he is and i have lost all respect for you, whatever that may mean to you, but i know there are others will feel the same way, even if they dont say it. i'll just sum it by restating that the cop bashing needs to stop on the board as it offends some of us.
    u sooo secksy when you mad..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    u sooo secksy when you mad..

decadbal is offline Banned
    sexy, u should see that prag in lingerie...OMFG i get such a huge foul taste in my mouth, and it isnt from his tiny penis

hey just a complete noob question but cops who do roids, how do u draw line the when ur gettin roids of a source!?
    just wondered with the whole ronnie coleman. i know a cop in my gym who is on the gea and hangs out with all the 'shiftier' ppl, just wondered what u'd do if the police found out about roid takin cops....
    sorry if its a stupid q

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    sexy, u should see that prag in lingerie...OMFG i get such a huge foul taste in my mouth, and it isnt from his tiny penis

then what exactly is it from, my huge man boobies?

P Rock is offline Member
    i got stopped for speeing once, heres the story; my wife left me and ran away with a state trooper, one day i noticed a trooper trying to pull me over, so i sped up more and tried to get away from him, he chased me for about 10 miles until i decided to stop. the trooper asked me why i was speeding and i told him " well officer, my wife ran off with a state trooper and i thought it was him trying to bring her back".

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i got stopped for speeing once, heres the story; my wife left me and ran away with a state trooper, one day i noticed a trooper trying to pull me over, so i sped up more and tried to get away from him, he chased me for about 10 miles until i decided to stop. the trooper asked me why i was speeding and i told him " well officer, my wife ran off with a state trooper and i thought it was him trying to bring her back".
    haha, i will admit that there is some humor in that.

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Like I've said before, I think cops are good as a whole but usually rub me the wrong way individually (just to preface).

The point was made that cops make very little salary considering that they're job is more stressful and dangerous than that of a programmer for example. So why would a person join law enforcement? The first couple reasons that come to mind are (and yes I'm sure there are tons of others) 1. They're a true hero kind of person who wants to do good, the kind of person most people imagine a fireman as. 2. The dickhead who wants to exert authority over others and develop a god complex.

I'm sorry, that's just a reality I think, it just seems natural, just as it seems natural that nerdy people tend to become programmers (me), the people that spend their time with machines instead of social interaction.

Also, why do people love firemen and not cops (gayness not intended)? Sure you're always happy to see a fireman because he's gonna try to save your house and not bust you for smoking out, but another part of it may be the allure to the fireman job doesn't include that power over others, so power-hungry people are going to be cops instead. Both do invaluable service to the community, but policing has the added possibility of playing god.
    Last edited by jimmyivory; 11-15-2004 at 06:49 PM.

i think most becom cops for the right reason, its just after a little time the authority gets to them. But i do commend you for the tactfulness of that statement.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    I think i gotta bump this thread...rarely do I ever get in some indepth/arguementative posts with members, because its the internet and it wont solve anything, but this has been a solid, clean debative thread so far.... even though what got me provoked was the locked thread...

I dont want to point out names because frankly I dont waste my time by remembering any names.... but I see alot of internet badasses out here... some of you claim to be so dedicated with your work/school/diet/lifting etc. which does take alot of hard work and I acknowledge it because I try achieve the same since signing up on this board, but then threads like this come up and everyone wants to play the badass and Im curious how they fit all this in...

"Oh, I was setup.... I used to be a drug addict and got busted.... I used to deal drugs... etc..." and everyone all of a sudden as some badass past which makes them hardcore and how they dont like cops or entitles them to respond to any other "badass" posts. I dont doubt some people on here were in this situation, and I definately dont doubt that everyone "knows" somebody who was in this situation, but gimme a break.

Like was nicely posted by I belive DECA , everyone has had a bad run in with the law, or know someone who has.... i am in the same boat with you all...

Sometimes Ill agree I feel the same for a moment, i HATE COPS, but when it comes down to it, who fcked up?? I DID so who do you really have to blame. I am not going to bore you with where I grew up, or the bad experiences I went through because others can claim the same past and everyone has 13inch internet penises. I DO agree there are some cops on a power trip, but you have to take the good with the bad.... even lately, ive met a good amount of cops who let me slide with offenses that could have been serious, but I acted maturely as did they, and I was let go or given a warning, which I am greatful and pleasantly surprised.

I believe edward norton had a great quote in american history X about cops.... It was around the dinner table with that school teacher who was dating his mother... the convo involved the rodney king beatings.... I dont want to butcher his point by wrongly quoting it, but I do like it, it was something to do with we hire cops to be able to make the decision on wrong doing... you all should watch that move again and pay attention to it...

Point is, on some of the comments that ive seen made, not all, but they seem to act like they are some hardened criminals that have been fcked over by the law and they comment on how they want to kill them all.... if you are that hardened of a criminal, what are you doin wasting your time by eating healthy meals every 2hrs, waking up every morning at 6 am for cardio and then making it to the gym every day to lift??? You should be out killing thugs and cops right now
    Last edited by OSTIE; 11-16-2004 at 02:59 AM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    if you are that hardened of a criminal, what are you doin wasting your time by eating healthy meals every 2hrs, waking up every morning at 6 am for cardio and then making it to the gym every day to lift??? You should be out killing thugs and cops right now
    So are you saying criminals don't care about their health? Personal fitness goals have nothing to do with attitude toward the law.

Are you we stereo typing?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    So are you saying criminals don't care about their health? Personal fitness goals have nothing to do with attitude toward the law.

Are you we stereo typing?

its the way of life he talks about.. i never see the kid on the coner go shizznit yo we gots to get our protein on.. while they continusly talk about getting in shape.. but either way when i was watching scarface i was looking for a container where he kept his chicken and almonds.. but all i saw was coke..

Nice post Ostie.

I'm curious why the other thread got locked........I think everything worked through ok. Oh well.

I'm off to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Nice post Ostie.

I'm curious why the other thread got locked........I think everything worked through ok. Oh well.

I'm off to work.
    this thread and the dui thread are pretty much the same subject with the same people taking about it..i don't understand why it got locked either. If I had to quess, i would say because it was probably gonna get out of hand at some point.....
    Last edited by D-END; 11-16-2004 at 02:04 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    its the way of life he talks about.. i never see the kid on the coner go shizznit yo we gots to get our protein on.. while they continusly talk about getting in shape.. but either way when i was watching scarface i was looking for a container where he kept his chicken and almonds.. but all i saw was coke..

Maybe not all about guru's like most of the peps here, but still does not take anything away from what i said.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/copfinger.html

Thats why you don't mess with the cops....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/copfinger.html

Thats why you don't mess with the cops....

lmao.....i think its fake but funny....that cop would be pretty stupid to....well maybe it isn't fake......

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    lmao.....i think its fake but funny....that cop would be pretty stupid to....well maybe it isn't fake......
    it's fake, but still kinda funny.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I as well have had many bad experiences with the law. I deserved some, and didnt deserve others. The only time I had a good experience the computer told the cop had a suspended liscense and a warrant. I told him the suspended liscnese was a mistake, but the warrant wasnt. I was speeding in my friends car with no front liscense plate, tinted windows, and no liscense plate light. He told me to take care of it and have a good night. I feel like the cops are out to get me just cause Im a young white guy in a fast car. I have been pulled over 7 times, and that was the only time I didnt get a ticket. I have a friend who has been pulled over 5 times and given no tickets. I dont hate cops, Id just rather we leave each other alone, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    I as well have had many bad experiences with the law. I deserved some, and didnt deserve others. The only time I had a good experience the computer told the cop had a suspended liscense and a warrant. I told him the suspended liscnese was a mistake, but the warrant wasnt. I was speeding in my friends car with no front liscense plate, tinted windows, and no liscense plate light. He told me to take care of it and have a good night. I feel like the cops are out to get me just cause Im a young white guy in a fast car. I have been pulled over 7 times, and that was the only time I didnt get a ticket. I have a friend who has been pulled over 5 times and given no tickets. I dont hate cops, Id just rather we leave each other alone, thats all.
    I would have pulled you over also. DWW is a serious offense

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I would have pulled you over also. DWW is a serious offense
    thats not why i got pulled over, he didnt even care about that, it was a minor offense. that cop was cool.

thats not why i got pulled over, he didnt even care about that, it was a minor offense. that cop was cool.
    i was being a smart ass bro..DWW= Driving While White.

LMAO Too funny!

lol, i thought you were trying to say driving with a warrant. But seriously, it sucks to be a lower middle class white guy where I live. We get the **** hassled out of us all the time. I accidently ran into a curb one time, and a cop busted a u-turn and pulled me over. He pulled his gun out, made me get out of the car, searched me and all my friends, gave me a sobriety test, and searched the car. When my record came back clean, he smiled and said have a nice day. A$$hole.

lol, i thought you were trying to say driving with a warrant. But seriously, it sucks to be a lower middle class white guy where I live. We get the **** hassled out of us all the time. I accidently ran into a curb one time, and a cop busted a u-turn and pulled me over. He pulled his gun out, made me get out of the car, searched me and all my friends, gave me a sobriety test, and searched the car. When my record came back clean, he smiled and said have a nice day. A$$hole.

heehee, who runs into curbs, seriously? i would have pistol whipped you boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information