Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

tired of this $hit

moderator or not, im' sick and tired of seeing people bashing cops on here. I agree that there may be some a$$hole cops out there that shouldn't be wearing the badge, but most are stand up men and women who put their lives on the line for citizens that they don't even know. You can't get pissed and say you hate them because maybe you did something illegal and they caught you doing it. If you're gonna do stupid stuff, live with the fact that you may get into some $hit for it. The mod that made the comment will obviously know who he is and i have lost all respect for you, whatever that may mean to you, but i know there are others will feel the same way, even if they dont say it. i'll just sum it by restating that the cop bashing needs to stop on the board as it offends some of us.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I aggre fully!!
    I think its stupid to get pissed at cops. They are doing there jobs. If someone doesnt like the laws they are enforcing then vote for people that will remove those laws!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I must have missed this event.

I'm going to pop some corn, this looks like it's gonna be interesting.

~SC~

Funny a$$ DUI arrest.

there ya go swole

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Funny a$$ DUI arrest.

there ya go swole
    Gracias brutha!

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    i can see how alot of ppl dislike cops, but truthfully everything uget in trouble for your own stupidity, so in the end you should be happy, bc they stop others being more stupid than you from hurting you or your family. if everyone got mad at you for doing your job, youd see why ppl who are cops, or wanna be cops hate seeing ppl bash em.

i knew the elite would have my back, although people would probably take you more seriously if you had a less gay avatar, hahaha.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    moderator or not, im' sick and tired of seeing people bashing cops on here. I agree that there may be some a$$hole cops out there that shouldn't be wearing the badge, but most are stand up men and women who put their lives on the line for citizens that they don't even know. You can't get pissed and say you hate them because maybe you did something illegal and they caught you doing it. If you're gonna do stupid stuff, live with the fact that you may get into some $hit for it. The mod that made the comment will obviously know who he is and i have lost all respect for you, whatever that may mean to you, but i know there are others will feel the same way, even if they dont say it. i'll just sum it by restating that the cop bashing needs to stop on the board as it offends some of us.
    Nothing wrong with speaking your mind. Some of us have had bad experiences with cops.. and i am not talking about getting caught for doing something wrong. But actually having **** planted in a car.

Now i know that there are good cops in the world as i have met a few but unfortunatley those bad cops ruin it for the good cops. Me personally i will never trust another cop again unless of course i am familier with him/her.

I actually do my best not to bash on the board. I know there must be a few good cops..Barbi of course being one of them.

As far the them putting their life on the line for the rest of us.. they do get paid for this service.

i knew the elite would have my back, although people would probably take you more seriously if you had a less gay avatar, hahaha.
    yea someone has a crush on me, wonder who.. when do i get chocolates and flowers...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I dislike some of what they do, and/or how they go about it (akin to any other profession for that matter), but overall I highly respect them....

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J

As far the them putting their life on the line for the rest of us.. they do get paid for this service.

They put their lives on the line everyday for a pretty meager salary, no cop goes into law enforcement for the money, they go into it to protect and serve, as corny as that sounds.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    no sh1t leave it to a noob to fvck up a perfectly good thread.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    no sh1t leave it to a noob to fvck up a perfectly good thread.
    It wasn't a noob...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I may not be elite , but I agree with you. Seems like 99% of the ppl bashing cops on here don't like them b/c they are the dumasses that caused a run-in with the law.

i'm sorry, i dont understand the noob comment, maybe i'm just slow, lol?!?

i'm sorry, i dont understand the noob comment, maybe i'm just slow, lol?!?
    In the thread that you posted the link to in was a newbie that started the cop bashing.

bad cop...no donut..

lol, no he started a harmless thread, read down a little further til you get to the mod's statement

They put their lives on the line everyday for a pretty meager salary, no cop goes into law enforcement for the money, they go into it to protect and serve, as corny as that sounds.
    I don't know about other states.. but here HP'S starting salery is 40K. I know this because they have been recruiting like crazy this past year.

I have ****ed up in life and got what i deserved.. i can honestly say i only blame myself.. who else is there. I know it was not the cops, but the only thing i regret is now i have to become an expert fawking bow/knife hunter if i ever want to get me a fawking deer for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    bad cop...no donut..
    I am sorry to say I have a shirt that say that...and I wear it to my criminal Justice class.

i think theres a difference betwee a cop/detective who is out there busting there ass and helping peopel, compared to a no talent highschool wash up who sits on the conner of a street giving people tickets. Or a Dick head cop with a hard on is out trying to harras people for public intoxication or some lame ****. Personally i have no respect for those people. Detectives and what not i can have respect for, but these hard on cops that sit on the coner and harass me for rolling through a stop sign, i cant stand. I think are tax dollars could go to something better then paying some outa shape slob to sit and write parking tickets and speeding tickets

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    In the thread that you posted the link to in was a newbie that started the cop bashing.
    And a mod followed suit.

I'm with Bad, I am tired of it too. There are good members of this board that serve on the force. It gets tiresome to be attacked everytime a thread comes out due to law enforcement involvement.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    i think theres a difference betwee a cop/detective who is out there busting there ass and helping peopel, compared to a no talent highschool wash up who sits on the conner of a street giving people tickets. Or a Dick head cop with a hard on is out trying to harras people for public intoxication or some lame ****. Personally i have no respect for those people. Detectives and what not i can have respect for, but these hard on cops that sit on the coner and harass me for rolling through a stop sign, i cant stand. I think are tax dollars could go to something better then paying some outa shape slob to sit and write parking tickets and speeding tickets
    Wow! Well said brother, however, the law is the law. But i sorta agree with you.. i do have nothing but respect for the guys who put away murderers/rapists/drug dealers.. not all drugs

My thing is respect the law because the officers who will arrest me won't have any respect for me. So why put yourself in that position to where you have to buck up against a cop.

P Rock is offline Member
    the people who hate cops are the first ones that call them when they need help. cops are a necessary evil. like in everything, there are good cops that are there to help others, and then there are some that join the force to get back at people, because they were punk ass kids in school who got their lunch money taken from them and with the badge came the attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And a mod followed suit.

I'm with Bad, I am tired of it too. There are good members of this board that serve on the force. It gets tiresome to be attacked everytime a thread comes out due to law enforcement involvement.
    People base their attitudes on experience and if the only experience they have with a cop is a bad one then chances are that person probably isn't going to like cops. People are as my pschology prof would say "cognitve misers" which is basically means mentally lazy, you take a couple experiences somtimes just one and create feeling towards a whole group of people based on that experience. Because it might be the only experience you have with a certain group of people the person will remember it vividly and continue to base their attitudes on that experience. This is why we still have racism and prejudice against people with different religions.

I agree. Doesn't make it right and we don't need to have it displayed here. If you want to spew racist, hateful comments, go find a board that supports that bull****. Have I had bad experiences in my life? Sure. Been hurt by a few men, sure. Been mistreated by some because of my sex, race, career choice????? Sure. But I refuse to judge a group of people by the actions of a few.

Hate on the person that did you wrong......not the group he or she represents.

And I think that the leadership of the board above all else should be held to a higher standard than the general population.

People base their attitudes on experience and if the only experience they have with a cop is a bad one then chances are that person probably isn't going to like cops. People are as my pschology prof would say "cognitve misers" which is basically means mentally lazy, you take a couple experiences somtimes just one and create feeling towards a whole group of people based on that experience. Because it might be the only experience you have with a certain group of people the person will remember it vividly and continue to base their attitudes on that experience. This is why we still have racism and prejudice against people with different religions.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

If I am arresting you for which ever crime you have committed.......what exactly about you am I supposed to respect?

Wow! Well said brother, however, the law is the law. But i sorta agree with you.. i do have nothing but respect for the guys who put away murderers/rapists/drug dealers.. not all drugs

My thing is respect the law because the officers who will arrest me won't have any respect for me. So why put yourself in that position to where you have to buck up against a cop.

I agree. Doesn't make it right and we don't need to have it displayed here. If you want to spew racist, hateful comments, go find a board that supports that bull****. Have I had bad experiences in my life? Sure. Been hurt by a few men, sure. Been mistreated by some because of my sex, race, career choice????? Sure. But I refuse to judge a group of people by the actions of a few.

Hate on the person that did you wrong......not the group he or she represents.

And I think that the leadership of the board above all else should be held to a higher standard than the general population.
    I agree, I wish it was as easy to do as it is to say. But we both know as long as ppl continue to choose to be closed minded you can't change them.

If I am arresting you for which ever crime you have committed.......what exactly about you am I supposed to respect?
    That is exactly my point barbi. Think about it a little bit

If you like i can explain it.. but if you think about what i said i'm sure you will agree.

There is no reason to respect a criminal or somebody breaking the law. That is why i say respect the law, because the cops that arrest you will not respect you. Do you understand?
    Last edited by BigMike J; 11-14-2004 at 08:17 PM.

I understand what you are saying. I was with ya. I arrested a 20 yo punk, thug wanna be last night. I was professional with him. As we cuffed him he called my partner a fing pu$$y, etc. When I got him in the car, away from earshot of the male officer's he made some less than appropriate comments to me. I explained that his lack of proper upbringing was painfully obvious and that if he chose to continue with that line of discussion I'd be happy to provide him with a little tuff luv !! I could have treated him like the trash he was, but I didn't!

It's hard to show respect to people breaking laws in general, but when they bad mouth us are you suprised when an officer wants to shove his asp up a bad buys anus!

I understand what you are saying. I was with ya. I arrested a 20 yo punk, thug wanna be last night. I was professional with him. As we cuffed him he called my partner a fing pu$$y, etc. When I got him in the car, away from earshot of the male officer's he made some less than appropriate comments to me. I explained that his lack of proper upbringing was painfully obvious and that if he chose to continue with that line of discussion I'd be happy to provide him with a little tuff luv !! I could have treated him like the trash he was, but I didn't!

It's hard to show respect to people breaking laws in general, but when they bad mouth us are you suprised when an officer wants to shove his asp up a bad buys anus!

CB.. have you eve broken the law?

You can tell us.

I certainly have. I have a NEED for SPEED!! And when I got my two speeding tickets....I deserved them! Now that I am a LEO, I endeavour to keep my foot out of it .

CB.. have you eve broken the law?

You can tell us.

I certainly have. I have a NEED for SPEED!! And when I got my two speeding tickets....I deserved them! Now that I am a LEO, I endeavour to keep my foot out of it .
    '

Wow only two. I thought i was a good driver.. i average about one every two years.

So far

the problem most ppl have with cops, and its the same one i have, is the high and mighty attitude, that all criminals are trash, when they arnt, everyone, and everyone is a criminal, everyone breaks the law, everyone doesnt get caught. being i was a cop, not for a super long time, but long enough to know the game, and knwo it well, id say out of 100cops, 5of them arnt corrupt, some are super corrupt, some are just the kind who help ppl in their family get out of tickets, either way its all the same. everyone knows a cop who is an asshole, everyone knows a cop who is out to right more tickets than the others, and not many ppl know a really good cop. cops today forget their job, they forget they work for us, they dont run the towns, anyone with any education knows that a cop is the same a prison guard, he tries to do something, they dont actually control anything, at anytime society can uprise and end the policing of the community if they wish. what i hate about police, is the same thing i hated when i was one, the fact that so many young guys and old guys(girls to barbi..lol) let it go to their head, they forget the job, which is to help, not push ppl around, give them tickets or mess up their life over something as simple as going 12mps over the speed limit. laws are set to protect ppl, thats it, nothing more, some laws can be bent, some even broken without it hurting someone at the proper times, others should be and are stickly enforced. the bottom line is a small group of ppl or sterotype will ruin the name for everyone..examples being, the KKK, nazies, black panthers, drug dealers and so on, there are plenty of good cops, no one ever hears about that, ony the ones who are corrupt, and there are enough of them.. any cop who denies that is full of chit, if ever cop, or the small percentage of cops werent crooked, then IAD woudlnt exist. im afraid i prolly supported the opposite of what the law enforcement community would want, but this is just what ive seen and learned thru plenty of law enforcement. either way, its like racism on the board, if it offends members for others to bash a certain occupation, then it shouldnt be allowed, more so when a mod already made a thread about it 3 weeks ago.

I never got a ticket until I moved to illinois and have had 3 in the last year....sneaky bastards.

Swellin Guest
    Well, I know a great deal of cops, and I know wht they go through. I also have been on the wrong side of enough of them to know that many of them don't act very civil. I would assume that theybecome callused by their daily dose of crime, but everyone they stop is not a criminla or a dickhead...so there is no reason to treat people that way. While I am sure that the present LEO company on this board do not act that way, 80% of the cops I have encountered do.

Yes, I appreciate the job they perform, and the role they fill. I don't appreciate the God attitude that most of them have.

As I said before, I am certain that those LEO on this board do not act like that...but many of your counterparts do and this is why people hate cops....it's all a matter of attitude.

The same goes for the person who gets pulled over...it is all about attitude. I have found that if you start on the defensive....you just piss off the cop. If you act civil and like they are just doing their jopbs....most of the time they treat you like a normal person and are freindly.

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the problem most ppl have with cops, and its the same one i have, is the high and mighty attitude, that all criminals are trash, when they arnt, everyone, and everyone is a criminal, everyone breaks the law, everyone doesnt get caught.

id say out of 100cops, 5of them arnt corrupt,

good points!

take away the gun and badge and the fake ass attitude disappears

give some shmuck an inch of authority and they usually try to strecth a mile out of it
    Last edited by Kato; 11-14-2004 at 09:20 PM.

I never got a ticket until I moved to illinois and have had 3 in the last year....sneaky bastards.
    hahaha

Don't you get pissed at yourself for letting them catch you?

Being a good talker does not hurt when getting pulled over

yeah i do, I never got a ticket in colorado because I never pulled over. I didn't know the roads when I moved out here so I couldn't run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information