Thread: Federal Jobs

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Federal Jobs

just wondering if anyone got one here,im looking into some sort of federal job after i graduate college, wondering how hard it is to get one:/

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    US marshalls is e-z to get into cause they accepted deca , so that means they'll let anyone work for them

haha i want a desk job:P next to hot bitchs

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I was gonna respond when I thought you were serious. Now I'll pass.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    US marshalls is e-z to get into cause they accepted deca , so that means they'll let anyone work for them
    lol true true.. honestly tho, i prolly did 250 to 300 pages of paperwork, with application and so on for that, then they talked to almost every person who i ever met, school, college military, priciple in HS, the cops in my town, i mean everyone, contacted them all. i dont know how it is for any fed job, but that one takes a long ass time to get into. im sure its not as hard as that, but i bet they do alot of checkin and so on, andtesting, we were tested for everyitng made, or used..aas included..

yah i heaed its allot of paperwork :/ hmm il see what happens btw Barbi im sorry about my comment

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Go work for the post office.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Go work for the post office.

actually in my criminal justice class we learned about becoming a postal inspector. Even get to carry a gun. Lady said in chicago, starting salary is 60K, not to bad. Then she handed out free pens, that was the icing on the cake cause they were the twist kind, not ones with caps......ohhh the fed gov't knows how to treat the ppl.

<--gonna work for the federal

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    yah i heaed its allot of paperwork :/ hmm il see what happens btw Barbi im sorry about my comment
    LOL It's ok. Check out Monster.com. They have a section for Govt Jovs. There's another site, but I'll have to look at work tomorrow.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    lol true true.. honestly tho, i prolly did 250 to 300 pages of paperwork, with application and so on for that, then they talked to almost every person who i ever met, school, college military, priciple in HS, the cops in my town, i mean everyone, contacted them all. i dont know how it is for any fed job, but that one takes a long ass time to get into. im sure its not as hard as that, but i bet they do alot of checkin and so on, andtesting, we were tested for everyitng made, or used..aas included..
    I know U.S. customs is like that too. My best friend works for them and it took them about 6 months before they even got back to him. He had to do a crap load of tests. Lie detector and everything. They ask you every possible question you could imagine. He also told me they asked him if he had any friends that used steroids . They interviewed his 3rd grade teacher, every employer, college professors, me, and a crap load of people in order to see what kind of person he is. Once he passed all that $hit, he had to go down to Georgia for training. He said they put him with one guy that was from Cali who was all laid back as hell and anothe guy from NYC that was just wired all the time.

Welcome to my NIGHTMARE!!!! I process all that BS paperwork for a living. Have to fill it out on myself and have the pleasure of Counter Espionage polygraphs every few years.

hmm how the hell do the hell are the able to goto a 3rd grade teach ,especially i doubt if the teacher remembers them

dam i guess im skrewed, i got Test in me:P i just want a desk job, an assistant to some high superior dude,does that require all that bs testing?

Thread Information