Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member

Have you taken your IQ test (state averages)

Interesting chart.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Its a known fact that the more educated a person is, they typically tend to be liberal.

The New England area f*ckin' rocks the house huh?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    What I also find interesting... is those states are also the most industralized. The states with the most business and economy voted for Kerry.

I guess its pointless to even really talk about it because there is nothing we can do now. I just think its sad we have so many misled, confused, and uneducated people out there.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Its a known fact that the more educated a person is, they typically tend to be liberal.
    i for some reason think otherwise!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    i for some reason think otherwise!
    you can think all ya want, the proofs in the puddin, that chart is fact. liberal people are more opened minded, which ususally comes with being a better thinker, this has nothing to do with education, it really comes down to common sense and being able to reason. schooling cant teach that

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    What I also find interesting... is those states are also the most industralized. The states with the most business and economy voted for Kerry.
    yes its is sad, the places that make the money dont get to make the choice lol. oh well what can ya do

I don't know what causes it but the facts are right there. Conclude what you will.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    no it isnt lol try reading your link.

http://www.sq.4mg.com/IQ-States.htm

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    no it isnt lol try reading your link.

http://www.sq.4mg.com/IQ-States.htm

It is. You are noy looking at what I posted. That link does not contain the same info as has been presented in this thread.

It is. You are noy looking at what I posted. That link does not contain the same info as has been presented in this thread.
    you said on the other thread you posted the wrong link, so your calling it a hoax and then you post the wrong link? yeah i think your the one spreading propangada here

you said on the other thread you posted the wrong link, so your calling it a hoax and then you post the wrong link? yeah i think your the one spreading propangada here

No. I read the wrong link in response to one of your posts. I didn't post the wrong link. You did You proved me right. The data values in the link you possted contradict what you originally posted.

No. I read the wrong link in response to one of your posts. I didn't post the wrong link. You did You proved me right. The data values in the link you possted contradict what you originally posted.
    you posted gore to bush, not kerry to bush. going by that info why dont we just skip some years and post back to nixons election. why not right?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    you posted gore to bush, not kerry to bush. going by that info why dont we just skip some years and post back to nixons election. why not right?

oh come on now....

My main question is how come theres two of these exact same threads?

Someone please deleate one

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    oh come on now....

why cause you dont agree with either of them?

This thread is the same, just minus some back peddling by UrbL.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    i try

All they did was switch Gore's name with Kerry's. See for yourself. Its the same numbers.

oh come on now....

Intelligent minds think alike.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    This thread is the same, just minus some back peddling by UrbL.

How was he back peddling...ya'll obviously were misinterpreting what information you were reading...

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    wrong link or not at the end of the day it is still funny,

It is amazing to me that in Australia where i am from on the day of the election they had continuous coveradge on aust tv channels. I mean it isn't even our country and we didn't vote but it was considered that important that they changed all the programmes around to suit the elction coverage.

Another thing though the college systym is f***ing confusing.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ticboy
    Another thing though the college systym is f***ing confusing.
    It is. They did a better job with Iraq's voting.
    It's said that only 10% of the population is intellegent. But you get the rest of the morons out voting and whamo! Idiot is elected.
    Don't blame me. I voted for Gore before, and Kerry this time around. Me city also voted heavily straight democrat. We in El Paso are very blue collar and didn't vote as most of the rest of the state of Texas voted.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    I think this thing is straight up b.s. First, how can they possibly get accurate state-wide means for IQ? The methodological problems are ridiculous. You can't really do a simple random sample for IQ when very few of the population would have even taken an IQ test. Did they just call people and ask what their IQ was? Second, the chart itself does not reccomend taking it as fact. I would bet that the IQ of Kerry and Bush supporters was probably not significantly different, and this test does not even examine the IQ of the voters. It looks only at the state as a whole and draws inferences about individual IQ's, falling to the ecological fallacy. I'm more surprised that they would have a mean IQ score as high as 113 in any state. This would probably not make it through any peer-edited journals.

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    I think this thing is straight up b.s. First, how can they possibly get accurate state-wide means for IQ? The methodological problems are ridiculous. You can't really do a simple random sample for IQ when very few of the population would have even taken an IQ test. Did they just call people and ask what their IQ was? Second, the chart itself does not reccomend taking it as fact. I would bet that the IQ of Kerry and Bush supporters was probably not significantly different, and this test does not even examine the IQ of the voters. It looks only at the state as a whole and draws inferences about individual IQ's, falling to the ecological fallacy. I'm more surprised that they would have a mean IQ score as high as 113 in any state. This would probably not make it through any peer-edited journals.
    its using high school IQ tests, that pretty much answers all of your questions and they say to take it not as fact because there can be alot of arguement as to whether any IQ test is accurate. thats pretty much it, even both links say a IQ test can be unaccurate.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    The SAT and ACT are not IQ tests. The Stanford-Binnet IQ test is the real deal, testing almost exclusively logic. The ACT and SAT are college prereq exams, designed to predict how well a student does in college. Essay writing, such as in the ACT or verbal components do not indicate IQ. IF you look at the link the other person provided, it does say it is b.s. There is no way any state would have that high of an IQ average.

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    The SAT and ACT are not IQ tests. The Stanford-Binnet IQ test is the real deal, testing almost exclusively logic. The ACT and SAT are college prereq exams, designed to predict how well a student does in college. Essay writing, such as in the ACT or verbal components do not indicate IQ. IF you look at the link the other person provided, it does say it is b.s. There is no way any state would have that high of an IQ average.
    the link thats posted is BS its been talked about all lst night

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    nice post hahahaha

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    its using high school IQ tests, that pretty much answers all of your questions and they say to take it not as fact because there can be alot of arguement as to whether any IQ test is accurate. thats pretty much it, even both links say a IQ test can be unaccurate.

It's kind of funny how this is based off of high school IQ test, when no one in high school can vote... So I guess that that data would indeed be BS. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I received the best part of my education after HS

Quote Originally Posted by Surferboy
    It's kind of funny how this is based off of high school IQ test, when no one in high school can vote... So I guess that that data would indeed be BS. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I received the best part of my education after HS
    um it gives you a dammn good correlation between the two. hahaha i think its a great post. spoken by a repbulican

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    why don't you look at forbes 500.....mainly republican....hmmm

what did your college prof. pull down last year? yeah thats what i thought......

decadbal is offline Banned
    i did fairly well for a georgian

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    why don't you look at forbes 500.....mainly republican....hmmm

what did your college prof. pull down last year? yeah thats what i thought......
    coming from a republican, the main reason why large company owners are repbulicans are b/c of the tax benefits associated with the trickle down economy that the republicans are based on

big swoll is offline Member
    i dont believe that chart....there is no way that those are the average IQs....they are way too low.....i have a hard time believing that an average iq for an entire state is below 100.....i would like to see another chart like this

This argument went on all night last night guys....
    This chart is a big hoax..

http://www.isteve.com/Web_Exclusive...8115.6465670139

This argument went on all night last night guys....
    This chart is a big hoax..

http://www.isteve.com/Web_Exclusive...8115.6465670139
    yeah thats it, belive one of the biggest republican sites lol. figures how about you post some non partasine info for once. kinda like telling everyone to watch fox news and belive the spin the put on their good ol boy dubya

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Interesting chart.
    The whole state of Mississippi is just 10 points above retarded. Notice the top red states were the ones where Kerry came the closest. Poor white trash from the south are like zombies easily led by fools such as Jerry Falllwell, et al.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    The whole state of Mississippi is just 10 points above retarded. Notice the top red states were the ones where Kerry came the closest. Poor white trash from the south are like zombies easily led by fools such as Jerry Falllwell, et al.
    Sorry to disappoint, but if you check the demographics....the "poor white trash" do not make up the majority down here. These sterotypical responses are not only degrading, but they are completely uncalled for.
    As for the chart...I could care less what it says and whether or not it is accurate. I just don't like the way many of you make generalizations about people you don't know, from places you have never been. Being disappointed, is not a valid reason for demonstrating such fervid ethnocentricity....in fact, there is nothing that can validate such a position.
    Take it easy guys...stop name calling ...it certainly doesn't help your position, or make you look any smarter.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    ITS BS AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. YOU SPEAK OF LIBERALS BEING SMARTER ALSO BS. YOU WHO BELIEVE LIBERALS ARE SMARTER SHOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW THIS SINCE YOU HAVE ALL THE SYNAPSES FIRING RIGHT. HOW ONE SIDED CAN YOU BE. I love the USA so much we have the freedom to say and feel what we want. This discussion is what makes this country great. The discussion is being help in a public forum and we dont have to worry about consequences. We also have great skiing and mountains. I also agree with the swellin on the generalzations wouldnt someone with an open mind not be so prone to make snap judgements. Opinions are like assholes we all have one some are prettier than otheres. my 2 cents in the scheme of things is really .0000000000000002 percent but better than .000000000000000 Laters everyone and ski a great winter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information