Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Look at the link I already posted. You posted the same info. Thats what I was pointing out, you posted the fabricated data again, just with Kerry's name instead of Gore's.

Hopefually someone on here can back me up on that.

Im with you man, its the same state with the same idea, its just liberal propaganda i have seen this argument a thousand times on other boards. and it always comes out to the fact that this **** is propaganda... Doesn't matter that it was a different president its the same idea, with the same facts

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    For the same reason you are posting this info now.

Look I'm done, either you guys will see that you posted the fake data, or you won't. At this point it looks like you won't.
    yeah cause they can change the US? sh-t half of the US thinks that the UK backs our cause in iraq which is the farthest thing from the truth, mr blair most likely will lose his job in march cause of it

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    you didnt even post current data, how about we bring up some data from nixons election? maybe that would support your cause better. come on now.

I've already explained it, its the same numbers. They just switched Kerry's name with Gore's.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Total Average of states voted for kerry = 98.89
    bush = 96.27

so youre being misled. still you posted that doesnt show anything more then other then that you cant accept that he lost, and the fact that 70% of the people who voted for kerry only voted because they didnt like bush, not because they liked kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    Im with you man, its the same state with the same idea, its just liberal propaganda i have seen this argument a thousand times on other boards. and it always comes out to the fact that this **** is propaganda... Doesn't matter that it was a different president its the same idea, with the same facts
    hahaah it doest matter its a differant president? are you freaking kidding me, you telling me the education and wealth distribution is the same from the 1800's too? dude i hope your not being serious either that or i guess your in a red state

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    For the same reason you are posting this info now.

Look I'm done, either you guys will see that you posted the fake data, or you won't. At this point it looks like you won't.
    What is showing us we posted fake data? I would like to read it as I don't want to post fake data. Your link didn't tell me anything other than it was based on elementary school tests and the blue states still had the lead, and that they blame the red states doing bad on the minorities (real nice I might add). Do you have anything to actually set our info straight?

I've already explained it, its the same numbers. They just switched Kerry's name with Gore's.
    then find the original

Look at the link I already posted. You posted the same info. Thats what I was pointing out, you posted the fabricated data again, just with Kerry's name instead of Gore's.

Hopefually someone on here can back me up on that.
    You don't think 10 years can change things?

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Total Average of states voted for kerry = 98.89
    bush = 96.27

so youre being misled. still you posted that doesnt show anything more then other then that you cant accept that he lost, and the fact that 70% of the people who voted for kerry only voted because they didnt like bush, not because they liked kerry.
    im not pro kerry i dont care he lost, im actually happy, now when we get attacked again they can blame the real idiot. bush

im not pro kerry i dont care he lost, im actually happy, now when we get attacked again they can blame the real idiot. bush
    meh, as long as i dont get drafted.

meh, as long as i dont get drafted.
    haha yeah i hear ya on that one lol, ill peace out to canada if they start the draft lol. im not fighting for this idiot to avenge his daddy like a good ol boy

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    so what exactly would you have done? to stop terrorism?
    true wisdom is to know that you yourself know nothing at all....

try posting in the right forum next time you knew this would not go over well.

hahaah it doest matter its a differant president? are you freaking kidding me, you telling me the education and wealth distribution is the same from the 1800's too? dude i hope your not being serious either that or i guess your in a red state
    Lmao

Bro are you not reading any of this, its THE EXACT SAME numbers the just put Kerry's name in place of Gore's. Its the exact same data, so i guess it they dont think it changed that much over the past 4-8 years

haha yeah i hear ya on that one lol, ill peace out to canada if they start the draft lol. im not fighting for this idiot to avenge his daddy like a good ol boy
    well the reason i say that is because bush said there would be no draft, but kerry wanted to start one in 2005.

well the reason i say that is because bush said there would be no draft, but kerry wanted to start one in 2005.
    I never heard Kerry say that, and I think it would have been every where had he (due to the republicans latching on to it and telling everyone, as they surely would have had he said it).

Here is a link of an editor apologizing for puting that chart in the paper because of what a joke it is

http://americanassembler.com/feature...e_averages.htm

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    so what exactly would you have done? to stop terrorism?
    true wisdom is to know that you yourself know nothing at all....

try posting in the right forum next time you knew this would not go over well.
    i would have nuked the **** out of afganistan, not wait for ever to give the terrorists time to leave the country. i would have sent a message to the world that if you wanna try that sh-t with us you get nuked no question about it. have it over in a matter of minutes and let afganistan be a lesson to the world that we dont play around.

instead bush decides to wait a while then pussy foot about it cause he really wants to be in iraq for oil and hallaburton. our own government said there are no ties to alquada to saddam. they were actually a threat to saddams exsistance. know the facts before you try to spread your crap
    Last edited by jcstomper; 11-14-2004 at 08:17 PM.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I never heard Kerry say that, and I think it would have been every where had he (due to the republicans latching on to it and telling everyone, as they surely would have had he said it).
    but certaintly kerry would have eventually flip flopped on the issue so not to worry

Here is a link of an editor apologizing for puting that chart in the paper because of what a joke it is

again its the wrong election, try posting some info from 2004 instead of posting 4 year old sh-t

I read the whole thing. At best he says it probably is bad info, but this is also one man's opinion based off his opinion. He didn't prove it wrong by factual information, nor did he do anymore than retract it because it got his newspaper a lot of heat. If this is inaccurate then I want to see IQ test results that prove that along with their sources, not some guys retraction because his boss got pissed at him for getting too much negative feedback for the paper.

again its the wrong election, try posting some info from 2004 instead of posting 4 year old sh-t

You still don't get it, do you? Imagine if they replayed last year's Super Bowl, only they put 2005 on it? Same concept. The numbers are exactly the same. Its the same hoax, just the put Kerry's name in place of Gore's.

I read the whole thing. At best he says it probably is bad info, but this is also one man's opinion based off his opinion. He didn't prove it wrong by factual information, nor did he do anymore than retract it because it got his newspaper a lot of heat. If this is inaccurate then I want to see IQ test results that prove that along with their sources, not some guys retraction because his boss got pissed at him for getting too much negative feedback for the paper.

You still don't get it. The numbers you posted were fake, NOTHING backs them up. How about instead of us trying to prove what you have to say is false, you back up what you're saying. Think about it. I could say that I did your mom, and you couldn't prove me wrong. But I couldn't prove I actually did it either.

Quote Originally Posted by SickNasty
    but certaintly kerry would have eventually flip flopped on the issue so not to worry
    Generic insult #32. Part of progressive forward thinking that intelligent poeple do is to stay with the times and to develope ideas. Not to pick one based on a story book about creationism and stick by it no matter how little sense it makes in current days, or in light of new information. There are also so many issues in each individual vote, not just one issue. Generalizing based on one aspect of the bill voted on is very ... politically motivated.

You still don't get it. The numbers you posted were fake, NOTHING backs them up. How about instead of us trying to prove what you have to say is false, you back up what you're saying. Think about it. I could say that I did your mom, and you couldn't prove me wrong. But I couldn't prove I actually did it either.
    The sources are at the bottom of the chart. But info from the UK doesn't seem to be accepted as true. Those **** lying Brits right. What I have found says it's a legitimate IQ test. You can't even find something that says that, except the other tests that support what were posting, which you also deem as lying. What would actually convince you anyways? Probably only Bush showing up at your house and telling you.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 11-14-2004 at 08:31 PM.

http://www.isteve.com/Web_Exclusives...115.6465670139

here we go, scroll down and read...updated for 2004
    nice big hoax for ya
    have a good night

nice big hoax for ya
    have a good night

Happy now? Its all nice and updated for ya

nice big hoax for ya
    have a good night
    From your link:

IQ and Politics - the accurate version

Blue states, still solidly in the lead!

****, your pic isn't working. Here's the link! http://sq.4mg.com/IQpolitics.htm
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 11-14-2004 at 08:41 PM.

Happy now? Its all nice and updated for ya
    nope cause all that says is its a hoax, it doesnt show and facts to back up its claim. find the facts, and as for you wanting to prove our side its right at the bottom of the graph

thank you

thank you
    Their chart wouldn't work for me either.

nope cause all that says is its a hoax, it doesnt show and facts to back up its claim. find the facts, and as for you wanting to prove our side its right at the bottom of the graph

Back up your claim first. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. We'vfe shown why we think its a hoax. You have yet to show why its real, and not a hoax. I can make all kinds of claims and ask you to "prove me wrong." So prove to me that I am wearing shoes right now. Come on. Well, if you can't prove me wrong it must be true.....right?

Besides, both bodies of info are crap. Estimated IQ scores are about as reliable as the estimated attractiveness of a girl over the internet. See the thread on AM about purplelaceteddy.........

Their chart wouldn't work for me either.
    probably cause they knew we would use it against them lol

Back up your claim first. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. We'vfe shown why we think its a hoax. You have yet to show why its real, and not a hoax. I can make all kinds of claims and ask you to "prove me wrong." So prove to me that I am wearing shoes right now. Come on. Well, if you can't prove me wrong it must be true.....right?

Besides, both bodies of info are crap. Estimated IQ scores are about as reliable as the estimated attractiveness of a girl over the internet. See the thread on AM about purplelaceteddy.........
    save teh pic and look at the bottom of it, it states the sources for the info. anyone can do it

LMAO

Come on bro did you guys read any of that, please go back and read that whole link i posted and come back and post an intelligent rebutal (if you have one) i posted a legitimate site debunking the your chart point by point, im not sure what there is not the understand.

You are kiding yourself if you still think that chart is accurate after reading that article

From your link:

IQ and Politics - the accurate version

Blue states, still solidly in the lead!

****, your pic isn't working. Here's the link! http://sq.4mg.com/IQpolitics.htm

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I will say this as I've said with other threads on this forum when this is brought up. Be VERY careful how you interpret and use this data. If someone were to utilize this chart to make a point that the average IQ of blacks in America is somehow 'deficient' or 'lacking', this chart *would*, on a statistically viable level, serve such a purpose.

Yet, if someone used this chart as a way to suggest that blacks are not as intelligent as whites, the chart would be crucified as a disgusting propaganda tool. Just be very careful how you wield such information and statistics when it serves a purpose.

LMAO

Come on bro did you guys read any of that, please go back and read that whole link i posted and come back and post an intelligent rebutal (if you have one) i posted a legitimate site debunking the your chart point by point, im not sure what there is not the understand.

You are kiding yourself if you still think that chart is accurate after reading that article
    The chart is your sources attempt at making an accurate chart. It's as accurate as can be according to iSteve. He says that IQ tests are questionable and then says he will do his best to make an accurate chart to show the difference between the hoax and the truth. He produced that chart. And just so you know, I haven't found any of your rebutals intelligent either, but I'm not going to start calling names like a child.
    (if you have one)

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I will say this as I've said with other threads on this forum when this is brought up. Be VERY careful how you interpret and use this data. If someone were to utilize this chart to make a point that the average IQ of blacks in America is somehow 'deficient' or 'lacking', this chart *would*, on a statistically viable level, serve such a purpose.

Yet, if someone used this chart as a way to suggest that blacks are not as intelligent as whites, the chart would be crucified as a disgusting propaganda tool. Just be very careful how you wield such information and statistics when it serves a purpose.
    thats is very very true, something everyone should listen too

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

I agree completely that statistics can be skewed. That's for sure. But to say that they're a hoax and propoganda with no info to prove that is wrong. Lined up how you want to prove your point - yes, fabricated entirely to prove your point - no.

The chart is your sources attempt at making an accurate chart. It's as accurate as can be according to iSteve. He says that IQ tests are questionable and then says he will do his best to make an accurate chart to show the difference between the hoax and the truth. He produced that chart. And just so you know, I haven't found any of your rebutals intelligent either, but I'm not going to start calling names like a child.
    Ok this argument is going no where, i have posted a intelligent rebutal, doing so i did not call anyone names. I just posted a piece of data that Intelligently debunks your first piece of Data, if you can come to me with some form of Data that proves were wrong then i well gladly read it. Until then there is really nothing left to argue about
    Im not posting any opinions here im posting facts...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    thats is very very true, something everyone should listen too
    Though, that being said, there is little question that the chart does accurately represent the HIERARCHY of states based on IQ. Now, I find it hard to believe that CT and MA can be nearly a full standard deviation above the mean, but I'm sure they're above the mean...just not THAT high.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information