Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: break stuff

  1. #1
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640

    break stuff

    Have you ever heard limp bizcut break stuff

    ya, i am kinda feeling like that today

    straightup, i woke up on the wrong side of the god **** ****ing bed. today, i hate life, i feel worthless, i have to give a stupid speech today. its exam week. I want to kick sombodies ass, but i am just too tired. i got no sleep last night it tossed and turned and sweat my ass off. i just layed there unable to sleep. THeir is no testosterone running through my veins at all today. i am cutting. i feel like eating somthing that tasts good, but i cant. i am realy ****ing tired because my carbs are pretty depleted.

    i have a ****ing headache that wont go away. This bull**** class i have to give a speech at is annoying and i dont wanna go. its a rediculouus work load and has very little impact in gpa.

    This kid in my dorm is prancing around because he is happy. he is obsessed with the a show called the oc, its pretty rediculous. i want to beat him. i feel like absolute crap.

    even though i have to give a speech today, my throat feels like hell. their is this gigantic ****ing lump in my throat that hurts like hell.

    i look small and weak and flat. bloated and not as tight in the midsection.

    i am really just straight up pissed off. at what, i really dont know.

    in general, i hate life today. i said i want to kick sombodies ass today, but to tell you the truth, i would like getting punhced in the face right now. it seems like it would feel good. i could use a good ass beating. nothing major, no broken nose, but a good shot to the cheek or somthing, dont wanna loose any teeth, just need a good hit. know what i mean, probly not.

    well, thanx for listening, i really dont mean to offend anyone who has it worse than me. because it is really not that bad, i am jus being a little bitch who has massive sand in his vagina.

    it feels kind of theraputic

    feel free to post about your bad day or whateever.

    peace

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    my day is good, i got up, ate a steak ihad left over from last night, am now eating the 2nd one.. and a baked potatoe, i dont have to start my nasty diet for anothing month so.. either way, i feel for you, i hate when your body is adjusting to a low carb diet.. and yea i know what you mean about how it would feel good to get a good shot in the face, its like a bucket of cold water, as much as you hate it, itm akes u feel alive.. keep on keepin on brotha

  3. #3
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Nearly the end of semester and i'm behind

    Stats is giving it to me up the ass against my will

    I miss a gym session....

    I can't masturbate for a month

    THe walls are coming down around me

  4. #4
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    I'm at home sick.. shatting like a retard!! Im also in a bitchy mood today!!

  5. #5
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    I just got back from the lunch line. the one thing, like the one thing i was looking forward to today was the warm goodness of a cup of soup. but no, today, all they had was chilly, not in the moood for diarhea, and brachali cheezxe soup ewewewewew.

    well brothters, we can all be bitches together. at least no on is the only oen

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    706
    On days like this. I like to call up an ex and tell them how I enjoyed my time with them..Or call up numerous members of my family that supported me so much through life and give them all the props they deserve.....Sarcasm always helps too..

  7. #7
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    On days like these..I go to the gym...come home watch porn and browse AR... school'll come later today

  8. #8
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    i just want to add that today, i discovered that i am out of clean boxers, so i am wearing the same ones 2 days in a row. lol

  9. #9
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    dude, you are insane, boxers two days straight, thats unheard of..lol now wait till u start wearing condoms two times in a row.. least there is more lube this time

  10. #10
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Nearly the end of semester and i'm behind

    Stats is giving it to me up the ass against my will

    I miss a gym session....

    I can't masturbate for a month

    THe walls are coming down around me

    Bro, i truley feel for you if you cant masterbate for a month.... (im assuming sex and any other type of sexual act is out as well) stay strong brotha!!

    besides that awful thought, I now can appreciate my day knowing im either going to bang my girl, get a BJ, or atleast jerk off later tonight!!

    All in all, you'll be fine relaod.... everybody gets like that. Just wait till the end of the week when you feel really proud of yourself. OOHH and in college, (assuming your in college, actaully it doesnt really matter) i always wore the same clothes, socks underwear over again.... i used to wear my jeans for a months straight before i washed them.... ok im done

  11. #11
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Bro, i truley feel for you if you cant masterbate for a month.... (im assuming sex and any other type of sexual act is out as well) stay strong brotha!!

    besides that awful thought, I now can appreciate my day knowing im either going to bang my girl, get a BJ, or atleast jerk off later tonight!!

    All in all, you'll be fine relaod.... everybody gets like that. Just wait till the end of the week when you feel really proud of yourself. OOHH and in college, (assuming your in college, actaully it doesnt really matter) i always wore the same clothes, socks underwear over again.... i used to wear my jeans for a months straight before i washed them.... ok im done
    thanx for the positive reinforcement, actually, the quarter is over at the end of this week and i go home for 7 weeks.

    i am now skipping class, because you know what, i dont need to be there today, and i am now enjoying hte pleasures of cambells cup of soup at hand. mmmm its warm and good

  12. #12
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    i will get a good night sleep tonight, hit the weights hard tomarro night, and be in euphoria over it. i cant wait

    i had it called. the day after my bitchiness, i had the best workout of my life. bench went up 3 reps, and i felt high off my ass over it. every lift went up bigtime. as bad as i felt that one day is as good times 10 as i felt the next day after that. i love iron man.
    Last edited by IronReload04; 11-18-2004 at 12:11 AM.

  13. #13
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    well at least you guys can work out im in week 2 of not working out..listening tothe physio pps grrr

  14. #14
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    wtf man, this thread really does suck lol. i typed a response and i think i forgot to it post...

    anyways....

    i had it called right. the day after my bitchiness, i had the best workout of my life. all my lifts were way up. i weighed in at 15 pounds less and bench was up 3 reps. that is enough to make anyone have that high off their ass feeling. anyways, as bad as i felt that one day is as good as i felt the next couple of days, only times 10 in goodness

  15. #15
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    wtf man, this thread really does suck lol. i typed a response and i think i forgot to it post...

    anyways....

    i had it called right. the day after my bitchiness, i had the best workout of my life. all my lifts were way up. i weighed in at 15 pounds less and bench was up 3 reps. that is enough to make anyone have that high off their ass feeling. anyways, as bad as i felt that one day is as good as i felt the next couple of days, only times 10 in goodness
    good for you bro!!!

  16. #16
    skiing is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    286
    feel the same way today dont know why must be some fuched up cosmic rays or something. tomorrow will be better. I just told my girl maby she should move home thats how i feel today. just wanna be left alone. tomorrow will be better. so many q's no answers where are the answers. tomorrow will be better.oh well sheit happens right. Life goes on and tomorrow will be better.

  17. #17
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    feel the same way today dont know why must be some fuched up cosmic rays or something. tomorrow will be better. I just told my girl maby she should move home thats how i feel today. just wanna be left alone. tomorrow will be better. so many q's no answers where are the answers. tomorrow will be better.oh well sheit happens right. Life goes on and tomorrow will be better.
    ya man, just wait till tomarro when you can get in the gym and sweat, it will make all the problems go away

  18. #18
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    just go abslolutely nuts in the gym, get a good pump, and smile!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •