GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Fedex screwed up.

I was expecting a package for noon today from fedex. I hadn't received it by one so I give them my tracking number and I'm told my package is on its way.
    No problems there so I wait till 3pm. Still nothing so I ring again I give my details and the rep tells me she will speak to the driver and puts me on hold for 5 minutes. And then she says oh you work for company x. I didn't and told her so.
    What happened I'm told is that it was snt to company x but they wouldn;t take because it wasn't addressed to them so it was brough back to the distribution centre and put back on the shelf. So I was told they would organise for another courier to deliver it. Three hours later I finally get the package.
    All this for some supplements next time i'll just use surface post.
    I wouldn;t mind so much but the were not even for me they were for a friend

jonnytour is offline Member
    How in the hell did it get sent to company X??? Did they give you an explination? Next time tell your friend to get his/her own **** supps!! Don't stress over **** u shouldn't even have to put up with.

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Dude just get it sent too your front door, seems to me that you are too paranoid.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imdealnjuice
    Dude just get it sent too your front door, seems to me that you are too paranoid.

ummmm, he did have it sent to his front door, i think you need to go back and re-read

well how about putting the correct shipping info on the **** thing then. Company X lol.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Wow your funny can I have your autograph. I just know it will be worth something someday. DUH.

well how about putting the correct shipping info on the **** thing then. Company X lol.
    I did put the right address on it it was put in a van full of packages all going to the one location except for my package. Lucky whoever was signing for the rest copped that my package didn't belong to the company.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Well how about don't be a f*ckin' retard, help the guy out or STFU. God dam newbies. How old are you....15?? Someone should ban this idiot. 2 stupid responses in the same post, I'd say that's grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Well how about don't be a f*ckin' retard, help the guy out or STFU. God dam newbies. How old are you....15?? Someone should ban this idiot. 2 stupid responses in the same post, I'd say that's grounds.
    I agree. This kid's smart. Ban his ass! By the way, nice name "dealinjuice" ?? WTF! It'll be great when you get tossed in the slammer for your advertizing!! haha

Its just a name dumb*** Besides i work for the Slammer! Maybe i will put your a** in there.

Its just a name dumb*** Besides i work for the Slammer! Maybe i will put your a** in there.
    If you wanna come on up to The Great White North and try be my guest! This is not the way to start up on this board. Talking sh!t like this is gonna get u banned pretty ****ed quick!! We have a no flame rule on this board. If you didn't read it all ready, I would suggest you do. Please abide by the rules. If you don't you will be finding a new board to post on! I am not trying to be rude or anything but you better watch yourself. This is not a threat.....just a warning!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    ha unless your in Mexico it's a little more difficult to just put someone in the slammer! Even if you do work there big boi.. admit it.. you work there for the fringe benefits aka soap bitch lol

Thread Information