justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Angry man im pissed!!!!!!!

my good for nothing not noing anything bout weight lifting and bodybuilding friend got lucky eailer this yr and landed a job with a fitness dude that runs his own place (supp. store/manufactuer) that just happens to be a bodybuilder himself and a sponser..ok so he tells me that hes going to some lil comp. this weekend and that i shouldnt go with him cuz its a small one or some sh*t aight so im at home today and he comes over and shows me his phone (camera phone) and there he is right nex to big ronnie coleman (one of my favoites if not the) shaking his hand i was sooooooo pissed cuz i could of been there shaking his hand to...**** IT lol...ill get another chance to meet him..oh well just felt like sharing that with yall even though it might not be a big deal to meet coleman to yall but its fvcking huge to me...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    nah man, missin a chance to meet someone huge like that is a big deal, i'd be pretty pissed myself.

Spyder Guest
    when he gets back, tell him you want to massage your pecker on the hand he used to shake colemans hand. ... seriously, sorry you missed out. tell him you were F'ing his girl while he was away.

wow that sucks ass bro

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    my good for nothing not noing anything bout weight lifting and bodybuilding friend got lucky ...
    be a good friend. make him a shake next time ya'll work out togther. then piss in it.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyivory
    be a good friend. make him a shake next time ya'll work out togther. then piss in it.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Thread Information