decadbal is offline Banned

now that my power is unlimited

theres a few ppl ive stepped on along the way id like to thank, first off id like to thank god, for making me in his exact image. the rest of you are the image he made after a few to many drinks of wine. 2nd my mother, for allowing my drunk dad to inceminate her, my drunk dad for my imaculate spellin ability, my football coach for always knowing i was the best, even tho he didnt say it. amanda C, for lettin me rub her poon in 5th grade, it made me realize what my new hobbie was till i found bodybuilding, daddydbol for serving as my almost equal adversary, if not for the aeu and your hairlip, id respect you. 1badcarmero for helping start a brotherhood far exceding the standards we are accustomed to online, steele for being the 2nd marine i liked other than my grandpa, carlos, for making me leave the KKK here in atlanta where no brothers reside and open myself up to new cultures all which i new enjoy making fun of equally, without this i doubt id be that asshole i am to date..(i really wasnt in the KKK for the noobs who dont know me), to my brothers in the elite, i love u all and would let u each phuck my sister, even tho she is fat and bitchy, id still let u all take a turn. big green, who has shown me no matter how smart i think i am..i really am a dumb redneck, and finally to my new girl vette, i dont know how long we will make it baby, just know this, i wont ever bang u and make u like the chocolate off the stick....again... last time was the last time. i swear it.. i realy hope you all can see how sincere i am, and how close to you all i am.. and to those who have felt my wrath...well nm we covered that the other day.. but be weary of it, for my wrath is on going, like the tampoon of ar, pluggin up the bloody paths you follow to achieve that big O

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I think you've lost it bro...

Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    I think you've lost it bro...
    ill go ahead and say it...yet another marine i like...dammit whats wrong with me..

Maybe your getting soft in your old age.

Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Maybe your getting soft in your old age.
    that must be it.. well i hope you were or are atleast marine infantry... bc if not im gonna flame your ass till the end of time

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    OMG you are insane!!! it's confirmed!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

With out a doubt a Grunt....

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    DDB is the man, what else can you say?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I've known deca has lost it ever since I saw him go through that whol cross-dressing phase.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails now that my power is unlimited-marky.jpg  

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    theres a few ppl ive stepped on along the way id like to thank, first off id like to thank god, for making me in his exact image. the rest of you are the image he made after a few to many drinks of wine. 2nd my mother, for allowing my drunk dad to inceminate her, my drunk dad for my imaculate spellin ability, my football coach for always knowing i was the best, even tho he didnt say it. amanda C, for lettin me rub her poon in 5th grade, it made me realize what my new hobbie was till i found bodybuilding, daddydbol for serving as my almost equal adversary, if not for the aeu and your hairlip, id respect you. 1badcarmero for helping start a brotherhood far exceding the standards we are accustomed to online, steele for being the 2nd marine i liked other than my grandpa, carlos, for making me leave the KKK here in atlanta where no brothers reside and open myself up to new cultures all which i new enjoy making fun of equally, without this i doubt id be that asshole i am to date..(i really wasnt in the KKK for the noobs who dont know me), to my brothers in the elite, i love u all and would let u each phuck my sister, even tho she is fat and bitchy, id still let u all take a turn. big green, who has shown me no matter how smart i think i am..i really am a dumb redneck, and finally to my new girl vette, i dont know how long we will make it baby, just know this, i wont ever bang u and make u like the chocolate off the stick....again... last time was the last time. i swear it.. i realy hope you all can see how sincere i am, and how close to you all i am.. and to those who have felt my wrath...well nm we covered that the other day.. but be weary of it, for my wrath is on going, like the tampoon of ar, pluggin up the bloody paths you follow to achieve that big O
    deca , without you, the elites would not have been able to reach the power and control that they have today. It is you, my fearless leader that is an inspiration to me and keeps me going even through my darkest day. And offering your sister to me shows me how our brotherhood and friendship has grown. i will take great honor in pounding her fat stinky vagina until she can take no more, at which point i will rise up and say your name o great one, because i have done it for you, i do it all for you.........

your brother, your friend,

1badcamaro

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I've known deca has lost it ever since I saw him go through that whol cross-dressing phase.
    he fooled you with that outfit to uh??

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    he fooled you with that outfit to uh??

Its amazing what a pint of vodka and sitting at a gas station for too long can do to your senses.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Deca is one hot piece of ass! How could any of yall resist that

i was into until he pulled out that small uncercomsized penis

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Deca is one hot piece of ass! How could any of yall resist that
    i knew my baby would come to my defense... down you haters down, youll get none of this no matter how hard u try

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    i was into until he pulled out that small uncercomsized penis
    you wont think its that small when its half way up your ass...slutwhore

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Pft... no love... bitch...

jonnytour is offline Member
    Decca and 1bad, all trhe bro's of the elite: bask in the radiance of our glory! And as for the AEU and all you other haters: Continue to bathe in youe own filth, as you are accustomed to!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Pft... no love... bitch...
    nothing but love main..and i mean but love

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    so you luv cats??? WTF!! lose the avatar oh great one!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca : so i guess you didnt get eatin by any bears........

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Deca: so i guess you didnt get eatin by any bears........
    nope, we had a good run on one, but never caught it.. i may go back this weekend

nope, we had a good run on one, but never caught it.. i may go back this weekend
    thats pretty cool. Ive only been deer hunting. Is it basically the same thing? Do you actually go out searching or do you set up post? God i miss that rush... although sitting down for hours not moving does suck too!!

nah, we set the dogs out where we know a bear is (dont ask how we know) then we let the dogs run em and we follow on foot, till we catch up, they are usually treed or eventually run back close enough to use to corner em. deer hunting is boring, i dont consider that hunting when u sit and pray something will walk in front of you... its to boring, ive been twice and went to sleep both times

nah, we set the dogs out where we know a bear is (dont ask how we know) then we let the dogs run em and we follow on foot, till we catch up, they are usually treed or eventually run back close enough to use to corner em. deer hunting is boring, i dont consider that hunting when u sit and pray something will walk in front of you... its to boring, ive been twice and went to sleep both times
    i hear that.... but people do that because its almost impossible to sneak up on a deer!! i hated also. But to shoot is whole other experience!!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    daddydbol for serving as my almost equal adversary, if not for the aeu and your hairlip, id respect you.

you sure got pretty lips.....

A.E.U.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    DOWN with A.E.U. scum

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    DOWN with A.E.U. scum

you got pretty lips too but really sharp teeth.....

A.E.U.

listen prag....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

Decadbal for President, hey we elected bush for being racist, redneck and dumb why not Decadbal

Quote Originally Posted by D00fy
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

Decadbal for President, hey we elected bush for being racist, redneck and dumb why not Decadbal
    im not racists or dumb.. i just pretend to be

Thread Information