Thread: my warm up

decadbal is offline Banned

my warm up

many if not all of you are in awe of my witt and ability to spend my mental capacity onto threads, so im gonna let u all know about my warm up for how...

first thing i do is go warm up my computer chair, i could pull a muscle without , i think go get into my underwear, and fix my hair, i cant have bad hair when im projecting online.. then i sit into the prewarmedup chair and wait for my computer to warm up, during this time, i sit and think about my day, holding my hands up and moving my fingers(jazzfingers, for those who have seen bring it on) eyes closed i envision myself typing and being witty on ar and other boards, i see myself replying fast, so fast others cant get a word in, internet speed fast, 56k fast. i then clear my mind of all bad things from the day, my spilled protein, my paper that was jammed in the printer at work, how i coudlnt get my car open with the button thingy, how the girl at the park bench laughed bc i coudlnt reach my shoe without extra effort. having cleared all that out, i think about how im gonna be witty again, how im the Dbl D and ppl expect me to be funny, then i think about how i dont know if i can, and this entire fear rushes over me, making me shake, and run to my room in my underwear and dive into my closet breakin the shoe rack and spilling button up shirts everywhere. after maybe an hour in the closet peekin out of the mess, i build up my strength to come out and retry it, i make my way back to see my chair and computer both laughin at me, not really but i can tell they would if there were able..maybe they are, maybe we are in the matrix and they have souls and are laughin at me. dammit moving back to the wit.. being witty is what im thinkin about, so i run to the chair, jump in it and log on... then i enter AR to see what new threads are posted, none usualy so i have to make up things like this.. theni get on aim and talk to 1bc and we volley how long till we are both banned, then i cry in fear of being banned, bc id have nothign to do then... then i dive in...

well ladies and gents, bigand small short and tall, thats how the ole dbl d does it.. PM with payment plan for my to help u with your wit and ovecoming fear of a chair that laughs at you, i got it back i just farted

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    So judging from your avatar you like furry pussy?

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    many if not all of you are in awe of my witt and ability to spend my mental capacity onto threads, so im gonna let u all know about my warm up for how...

first thing i do is go warm up my computer chair, i could pull a muscle without , i think go get into my underwear, and fix my hair, i cant have bad hair when im projecting online.. then i sit into the prewarmedup chair and wait for my computer to warm up, during this time, i sit and think about my day, holding my hands up and moving my fingers(jazzfingers, for those who have seen bring it on) eyes closed i envision myself typing and being witty on ar and other boards, i see myself replying fast, so fast others cant get a word in, internet speed fast, 56k fast. i then clear my mind of all bad things from the day, my spilled protein, my paper that was jammed in the printer at work, how i coudlnt get my car open with the button thingy, how the girl at the park bench laughed bc i coudlnt reach my shoe without extra effort. having cleared all that out, i think about how im gonna be witty again, how im the Dbl D and ppl expect me to be funny, then i think about how i dont know if i can, and this entire fear rushes over me, making me shake, and run to my room in my underwear and dive into my closet breakin the shoe rack and spilling button up shirts everywhere. after maybe an hour in the closet peekin out of the mess, i build up my strength to come out and retry it, i make my way back to see my chair and computer both laughin at me, not really but i can tell they would if there were able..maybe they are, maybe we are in the matrix and they have souls and are laughin at me. dammit moving back to the wit.. being witty is what im thinkin about, so i run to the chair, jump in it and log on... then i enter AR to see what new threads are posted, none usualy so i have to make up things like this.. theni get on aim and talk to 1bc and we volley how long till we are both banned, then i cry in fear of being banned, bc id have nothign to do then... then i dive in...

well ladies and gents, bigand small short and tall, thats how the ole dbl d does it.. PM with payment plan for my to help u with your wit and ovecoming fear of a chair that laughs at you, i got it back i just farted

It's official he's lost it....

i like it all furry kitty, skint kitty

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    oh my god, that is probably the greatest thread of all time bro. Seriously, my roomate just came out of his room yelling at me to shutup cause i was laughing so hard. however, there is one thing in your warmup that you forgot to add. You forgot to talk about the dictionary you keep close by to make sure that all your spelling is right on key, never a mis-spelled word, because that could drag your wit down, and i know you wouldn't have that.

like either one of us is someone to judge spellin, like youd know if i mispelled something jackass..LOL

workdude is offline Senior Member
    like either one of us is someone to judge spellin, like youd know if i mispelled something jackass..LOL

just try and slip one past me oh one of great wit, i have mr webster sitting right here, just itching to be opened.

i cant be webster, cept at bbal and that little shiit aint got nada on Dbl D, even if he is black

i cant be webster, cept at bbal and that little shiit aint got nada on Dbl D, even if he is black
    i'd still take the lil midg over you.......he can probably still dunk.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Sweet mother of pearl......too funny!!!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Dam deca I never thought u can actually put that many sentences together in a coherent fashion...

Thread Information