Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

I need some help from the bros that go to Golds Gym.

I need to know if the Hammer strength equipment at Golds Gym is the same models available to other gyms. The reason I ask this is the Golds gym I have been to had radios in all the equipment. I just need to know if the Hammer Strength equipment there is the same as every where else?

The gym I manage is buying some Hammer strength equipment from Golds Gym so I need to know if we should expect higher prices for different or exclusive models.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Radios in the equipment?....like a radio in the machine?.............that sounds advanced..........lol..........i go to a Gold's in New York and i have never heard or seen of such a thing..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    Radios in the equipment?....like a radio in the machine?.............that sounds advanced..........lol..........i go to a Gold's in New York and i have never heard or seen of such a thing..........
    think i know what he means. at the gym i go to, there is a unit built in to many of the machines, basically you can plug your headphones into the machine, listen to preprogramed music etc

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ummm, there are like 3059234823498 Gold's gyms that all sport diff. equip.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    I need to know if the Hammer strength equipment at Golds Gym is the same models available to other gyms. The reason I ask this is the Golds gym I have been to had radios in all the equipment. I just need to know if the Hammer Strength equipment there is the same as every where else?

The gym I manage is buying some Hammer strength equipment from Golds Gym so I need to know if we should expect higher prices for different or exclusive models.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ummm, there are like 3059234823498 Gold's gyms that all sport diff. equip.

~SC~

Is GOLDs gym a franchise? If so then its safe to assume they would have different equipment. If not, then i would assume to some extent that they would have the same equipment.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The have different equipment... I've been to several different golds....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason I asked is there was an auction at a Golds Gym today and we where intrested in the Hammer strength equipment. I wanted to look up the prices for new machines to take to the auction. Most Iso lateral machines all cost $1,699 brand new. These idiots at this auction was bidding and buy these machines for up to $1,300. I can get remanufactured iso lateral machines for $1,190.

Does anyone know where to get any Hammer strength equipment for cheaper than the prices I was quoted??

Thread Information