Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marka is offline Associate Member
    what about that one movie where this kid runs around collecting his "$2" that he lent this other kid...........he would pop up collecting the money "I want my two dollars,..I want my two dollars"..............then they would the other kid would ditch him somehow....that was hilarious

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    "fvck you dough boy i can read, see that shoe it say adidas"...The Program

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

Loved that movie

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    "i feel the need, the need for speed". TOP GUN

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    You are here because you know something, what you know you can’t explain, but you feel it. You felt it your entire life; that there’s something wrong with the world. You don’t know what it is but its there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad.

Morpheus

whalerider is offline Banned
    You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory.

THATS RIGHT VICTORY!!!!!

Apocalypse Now

bouya_ak is offline Junior Member
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"

Fight club

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    oh yea uh uh uh ooohhhhhh yyeeeeaaaaaa - miko lee
    Last edited by GETSOME; 11-17-2004 at 05:58 AM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this ****ing face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this ****ing face. I make that **** work. It does whatever the **** I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little **** , none of you little ****s out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little ****. Then I rub my nose with it.

whalerider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I am the master of the C.L.I.T. Remember this ****ing face. Whenever you see C.L.I.T., you'll see this ****ing face. I make that **** work. It does whatever the **** I tell it to. No one rules the C.L.I.T like me. Not this little **** , none of you little ****s out there. I AM THE C.L.I.T. COMMANDER! Remember that, commander of all C.L.I.T.s! When it comes down to business, this is what I do. I pinch it like this. OOH you little ****. Then I rub my nose with it.
    elliot..that was halarios I saw that on comedy central sat. night.,
    Icouldn't believe it..he was using the fbomb in every sentence on tv.

Hooper: Check this ****. You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!
    Banky: What's a "Nubian"?
    Hooper: Shut the **** up!

man.. that had to be one of the funiest scenes i've ever seen..

I read this article a while back, that said that Microsoft employs more millionaire secretary's that any other company in the world. They took stock options over Christmas bonuses. It was a good move. I remember there was this picture, of one of the groundskeepers next to his Ferrari. Blew my mind. you see **** like that, and it just plants seeds, makes you think its possible, even easy. And then you turn on the TV, and there's just more of it. The $87 Million lottery winner, that kid actor that just made 20 million o his last movie, that internet stock that shot through the roof, you could have made millions if you had just gotten in early, and that's exactly what I wanted to do: get in. I didn't want to be an innovator any more, i just wanted to make the quick and easy buck, i just wanted in. The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker.

I think that movie was one of the most under rated movies ever..

master wallace is offline New Member
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate"

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    what about that one movie where this kid runs around collecting his "$2" that he lent this other kid...........he would pop up collecting the money "I want my two dollars,..I want my two dollars"..............then they would the other kid would ditch him somehow....that was hilarious
    Better Off Dead..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    'i really don't have a day job sir'

bet no one can tell me what movie thats from....
    3 kings right? where that guy is blasting stuffed animals off the top of a car with his shotgun? hilarious part!!

"How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?" - the usual suspects

"We can't stop here....this is bat country" - Fear and loathing in las vegas

Groundskeeper Willie: Have ye got any grease?
    Lunchlady Doris: Yes, Yes we do.
    Willie: Then grease me up, woman!

Yeah I know Simpsons isn't a movie... but come on... thats a timeless quote!

Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information