Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Which AR member would you pick to play....

I was watching the tube last night, The Family Guy, and in doing so thought about our members here at AR that would make a perfect fit for each character. Like:

Brian the dog…..clearly BigGreen personifies this wonderfully funny fellow. Did I mention that BigGreen also holds a third-degree green belt in taekwondo? And in seven more years he'll be a black belt. That's one more year to you and me.

Stewie………You’d be hard pressed to pick another person other than Rambo or Nathan too play Stewie. In fact, if it were not for his lack of muscle tone, toilet training and his need for parentally provided sustenance; Rambo would have already gained control over most of the third world, including Canada.

Peter Griffin…..who else could one pick too be Peter other than our very own Full Intensity. Sure he’s a lot thinner than the original Peter but all in all with his drinking and partying antics he’s a dead shoe in. What FI lacks in common sense and good judgment, he makes up for in enthusiasm.

Lois Griffin…..Gotta be Commando Barbie. Sassy, funny and smart all rolled into one. Barb is a complex and mysterious woman. Think Martha Stewart meets Barbarella.

Meg Griffin…….Tutu Princess comes too mind but I’m not above placing a man in the roll. Maybe Bigen. And one day he’ll get the popularity he so richly deserves. Yeah, right.

Chris Griffin……for this dead brain fellow one must gravitate towards Mass Junkie for this roll. Although physically he's matured early, he still has a way to go intellectually.

Peter’s Boss Mr. Weed……Tock…perfect fit if you ask me.

Not too bad huh? Alright then….who would you pick? In fact pick a different sitcom and apply the people on AR whom you would place in the rolls.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ahhhhhhhhh I feel special..... I think
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    In fact pick a different sitcom and apply the people on AR whom you would place in the rolls.
    OKay, I'll do the obvious Simpsons:

Homer: Sorry Juggy, this honor goes to you. The well-meaning and slightly aloof 'everyman' who manages to glimpse greatness for a moment or two before stumbling back down to earth.

Marge: Babyweight. Sure her hair isn't tall and blue, but she exudes that marge simpson quick wit without becoming bitchy about (like a patty or selma).

Bart: Hung-Solo. Manages to sweep in with some wise ass antics but keeps his hands clean because they're only childhood, stirring the pot antics, not anything genuinely harmful.

Lisa: CommandoBarbi. She's usually a voice of reason...seems to display Lisa's morals and values while at the same time leaving herself open to the idea that she can rethink them as well.

Maggie: Mass Junkie, cuz he's so cute and tiny like little Maggie Simpson. Coochie coochie coo....

Chief Wiggum: Well, an old, somewhat bumbling and out of shape authority figure really couldn't be anyone BUT Cycleon.

Mr. Burns: Decadbal....need I explain?

Smithers: Rambo - simply because I want to put him in a subservient, crappy role. I should need know other justification.

Dr. Frink: Symatech since he's into that physics junk.

Milhouse: Messy UK - if for no other reason than his computer hobbies.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea can i be Lenny? the guy nobody really knows or cares about lol.........

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Ok Ok

I'll do Beavis and Butthead

Beavis - Juggy Snout

ButtHead - Mass Junkie

alright - I'll do one more

The Jerry Springer show

Jerry Springer - AR Admin

The audience - Members of the Lounge

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Ok Ok Ok .. I'll do one more....

The show COPS....

The Cop - BDTR

The guy he's chasing - Da Bull

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Lmao....

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

Homer: Sorry Juggy, this honor goes to you. The well-meaning and slightly aloof 'everyman' who manages to glimpse greatness for a moment or two before stumbling back down to earth.

Marge: Babyweight. Sure her hair isn't tall and blue, but she exudes that marge simpson quick wit without becoming bitchy about (like a patty or selma).

Bart: Hung-Solo. Manages to sweep in with some wise ass antics but keeps his hands clean because they're only childhood, stirring the pot antics, not anything genuinely harmful.

Lisa: CommandoBarbi. She's usually a voice of reason...seems to display Lisa's morals and values while at the same time leaving herself open to the idea that she can rethink them as well.

Maggie: Mass Junkie, cuz he's so cute and tiny like little Maggie Simpson. Coochie coochie coo....

Chief Wiggum: Well, an old, somewhat bumbling and out of shape authority figure really couldn't be anyone BUT Cycleon.

Smithers: Rambo - simply because I want to put him in a subservient, crappy role. I should need know other justification.

Now that is true insight right there folks.....kudos on the choice for Marge. I mean Doh! hahahaha

Maraxus is offline Banned
    And Ned Flanders?

decadbal is offline Banned
    im impervious to any disease...excelllent

ttuPrincess Guest
    I finally made it in one of Juggy's posts.. awww wonderful day!

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    And Ned Flanders?
    Ned is hung like a mule, so Decadbal is out of the question.....

He will come back with some sort of comment about putting something in my ass, guarunteed

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    Ned is hung like a mule, so Decadbal is out of the question.....

He will come back with some sort of comment about putting something in my ass, guarunteed
    it isnt little, your just accustomed the guys one the "blacks on blondes" website, which no one here could keep up with.. shiit, 3 members here coudlnt keep up with that, and thats with carlos on the team..lol

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    it isnt little, your just accustomed the guys one the "blacks on blondes" website, which no one here could keep up with.. shiit, 3 members here coudlnt keep up with that, and thats with carlos on the team..lol
    lol, how do you know so much about the "backs on blondes" website?

i love watching those tiny white chicks get banged by those huge ding donged brothas..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    i love watching those tiny white chicks get banged by those huge ding donged brothas..
    You only wish you could trade place with that white girl.

There's Palme! Sorry to have left you out of the mix...but I can make up for that now. Let's see whom whould you make a perfect fit for on the Simpsons........OH, OH I got it!

Palme is.............Nelson.........The kid who always goes "HA-HA" when someone does something stupid. That is so you! hahahahaha

On The Family Guy I'd say...................The guy in the wheelchair. (That guy cracks me up.)

I'd like to apologize to have forgotten Red Ketchup.......without a doubt he's the evil monkey in Chris's closet. hahahahahaha

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

hahahah i love it!! about time someone got my sense of humor. hahahah

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut

Meg Griffin…….Tutu Princess comes too mind but I’m not above placing a man in the roll. Maybe Bigen. And one day he’ll get the popularity he so richly deserves. Yeah, right.
    After having a supporting role in Brave Heart, I wasn’t very surprised to be mentioned in association with this theatrical project. Naturally I began to do some research.

At first, I had no idea who Meg Griffin is, I, unlike some people on the board, do have a life and don’t watch too much TV.

After learning who Meg Griffin is and the part that she played, I was surprised that I would be chosen to play the part. I am normally cast in a much more rugged and manly role, which normally call for me to either prove my great physical prowess or instilling fear in the enemy.

Being curious, I checked to see who did the voice of Meg Griffin, and was surprised to see that Mila Kunis, who interestingly enough plays Jackie Burkhart on That 70’s Show, and is with out a doubt a Hottie.

This confused me even further. Here I am a 6’ muscular 300lb bald hairy backed man, and Juggy is confusing me with an extreme Hottie?

This revelation has made me seriously question both Juggy’s sexual preference and his senility, he is getting old and his dementia is worsening.

Perhaps some of the members in the Yankee Paradise that Juggy calls home, should stop by and see him at the Convalescent home? I am sure that he gets lonely and very depressed, spending days sitting in his own excrement, dreaming of what it would be like to be young and a man again.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    After having a supporting role in Brave Heart, I wasn’t very surprised to be mentioned in association with this theatrical project. Naturally I began to do some research.

At first, I had no idea who Meg Griffin is, I, unlike some people on the board, do have a life and don’t watch too much TV.

After learning who Meg Griffin is and the part that she played, I was surprised that I would be chosen to play the part. I am normally cast in a much more rugged and manly role, which normally call for me to either prove my great physical prowess or instilling fear in the enemy.

Being curious, I checked to see who did the voice of Meg Griffin, and was surprised to see that Mila Kunis, who interestingly enough plays Jackie Burkhart on That 70’s Show, and is with out a doubt a Hottie.

This confused me even further. Here I am a 6’ muscular 300lb bald hairy backed man, and Juggy is confusing me with an extreme Hottie?

This revelation has made me seriously question both Juggy’s sexual preference and his senility, he is getting old and his dementia is worsening.

Perhaps some of the members in the Yankee Paradise that Juggy calls home, should stop by and see him at the Convalescent home? I am sure that he gets lonely and very depressed, spending days sitting in his own excrement, dreaming of what it would be like to be young and a man again.

OMG!!! This is all too funny!!

I'd like to apologize to have forgotten Red Ketchup.......without a doubt he's the evil monkey in Chris's closet. hahahahahaha
    I've been found out!!!!!

Red

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I've been found out!!!!!

Red
    Of course bro! I felt really crappy when I got home and forgot to place you in the line up...seeing how you are the biggest Family Guy fan on the board. And you better not be pointing that finger at me....I've been good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

This just proves how right I was to place you in this role. And don't hand me that 6' 300 pound balding routine.......you cried when they shot old yeller just like the rest of us.....only I don't think we were wearing dresses at the time....but I'm not saying anything's wrong with it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I've been found out!!!!!

Red
    I miss him so...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This just proves how right I was to place you in this role. And don't hand me that 6' 300 pound balding routine.......you cried when they shot old yeller just like the rest of us.....only I don't think we were wearing dresses at the time....but I'm not saying anything's wrong with it.
    Why you Fat little Cun+ Muscle,

I am not balding I am completely bald!

Your just upset that I won’t let you borrow that little red strapless number that you love so much…..

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Wierd I would of thought Peter Griffin would be massjunkie

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    let's see.. to continue with family guy,

carlos would get my vote for cleveland. Go ahead and take a guess why

lastly i think Quagmire could definitely be played convincingly by decadbal.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Awwwww raight!!

Red

giggidy giggidy.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    On The Family Guy I'd say...................The guy in the wheelchair. (That guy cracks me up.)
    If your talking about Joe Swanson, Peter's handicapped neighbor, I'd have to say that Swolecat would better suit this role. Being jacked out of his face, many times the policeman on this board keeping the young buck's in check, and having problems with his legs he would probably be a perfect candidate. Plus I could see him yelling "LETS GET IT ON!"

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    If your talking about Joe Swanson, Peter's handicapped neighbor, I'd have to say that Swolecat would better suit this role. Being jacked out of his face, many times the policeman on this board keeping the young buck's in check, and having problems with his legs he would probably be a perfect candidate. Plus I could see him yelling "LETS GET IT ON!"
    You got me there...good call.

let's see.. to continue with family guy,

carlos would get my vote for cleveland. Go ahead and take a guess why

and here you said you didnt like me..LOL

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    WTF is this supposed to mean?

that compared to those fellas we all have little wangs

Hey now! My wang is not little.......my body is just really really big so it makes my tool look small. Yeah...that's the ticket. hahahaha

and here you said you didnt like me..LOL
    I said you were a jerk, not that i didn't like you.

I said you were a jerk, not that i didn't like you.
    lets not mince words pumpkin...come rub my balls..LOL

lets not mince words pumpkin...come rub my balls..LOL
    i would, honestly, but i've got plenty of balls to rub over here.

that one is way to close to reality, i have to shower now..lol

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I made the Simpsons!!!!! LOL.... thats hilarious!

Hey Juggy..... now thats got to leave a little to the imagination wouldn't you say??

mmuuuahhhhh,, Babyweight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information