Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Parents should be required to have a liscense!

To be a parent. In the news today. Woman with 7 kids, lost 4 of them to her ex husband during divorce. She had an alcohol problem. Sunday AM they found the woman passed out in her apt. In the crib, a dead 2 month old, a dead 15 month old in a bed next to him. A 2.5 yo malnourished in the next room. Mom wakes up to find the police in her house. They woke her up and she wanders to the kitchen to pop a beer!

Sad part....back in Feb, CPS was sent to investigate! They dropped the ball!

Dad was in Jail and when he couldn't get in touch with her after 10 days....he finally called to police.

Can you imagine being the police officers that walked into that apt????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    thats sad, I dont understand why people have kids if they cant take care of them ,seriosuly dont have kids if you cant feed them, and shelter them

3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

aaah i wanna know what the police report said

Me too...more at 6.

decadbal is offline Banned
    its called welfare... thats why ppl hve them and dont take care of em... i know alot of ppl are gonna think of pretty much one race for this, but i can assure you all are dam guilty of it...

welfare is an excuse for the unemployed, welfare leads to why allot of people stay on umemployement, i know in NYC when i used to live there, people would get on welfare so easy and their kids would run around in the streets which is sad that they were my freinds, most of them became addicts or ODed

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    its called welfare... thats why ppl hve them and dont take care of em... i know alot of ppl are gonna think of pretty much one race for this, but i can assure you all are dam guilty of it...

Nah, they had stuff like this (and worse) before welfare . . . Dickens gives a glimpse of it. The East End of London was pretty scary in the 1800's. The best they could do is put debtors in prison, and the kids in work houses.

Nah, the problem goes deeper than just welfare. IMHO, some people just need to be put out of their own misery; or at least spayed or neutered, and given the opportunity to compete in the Darwin Awards www.darwinawards.com at least until a cure has been found for the gene that causes stupidity.

-Tock

decadbal is offline Banned
    doesnt it seem that the ppl who are most unreliable to control, or rear children seem to have the most. i mean if you cant hold a job, pay your bills or even maintain a sensible convo, do they really think bringing a child into the world is a great idea..

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Nah, they had stuff like this (and worse) before welfare . . . Dickens gives a glimpse of it. The East End of London was pretty scary in the 1800's.
    Don't need to go that far back in time... just look at Russia today... for each "nouveau-rich" over there, there are dozens of parents down in the dumps who squarely abandon their kids in the streets or abuse them so much they have to leave. Current estimates are grim... over 1,000,000 homeless KIDS in Russia.

In St-Petersburg alone they estimate that 30,000 to 80,000 kids from 4 to 17) LIVE in the streets... often living in abandonned buildings, sewers, outside... many dependant on alcohol, drugs or glue and surviving by petty theft and prostitution.

Just do a quick google search for "russia homeless kids" and a five minute read will make you realize how spoiled we really are.

Pretty sad really...

Red

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    This isnt about welfare, its about a f***ed up individual who should never have had kids. Welfare, while it can advocate the irresponsible to extreme levels of lazyness and questionable morals(i.e. bringing more children into this world just to jack some more cash from uncle sam), it can be used to better one position if used by someone with any motivation and direction. This lady was just a plain f***ing loser, she let two of her children die and would have lost another if it wasnt for the childrens incarcerated father calling the police and having them check in on the household. People like that make me sick.

Thread Information