decadbal is offline Banned

its offical...i am a wifebeater..lol

well let me fill u guys in on yesterday.. me, my sis and niece are at the mall in concord in charlotte, she is 3, so my sis and myself take her out to this stupid thing for kids that was suppose to be there, but wasnt, others thought this so we let her play with the other dumbasses who cant tell one mall from the other..LOL, anyway this woman kept talkin to my niece, in some way that made me nervous, so we walk about 15 feet away and stand and kinda BS and see these caladar setups, so the woman walks over, pics up my niece and starts talkin to her...then just turns around and starts walkin away, my sister starts to yell, but i stop her and convince her to follow, so we follow about 25 feet back, close enough where we can lose her an far enough back to hide.. or try to. so that bitch walks outside and unlocks her car and is tryin to kidnapp my niece, so i run up, grab my niece and give her to my sister then i completely beat the dog**** out of the woman. i kicked her and about everything else i can think of.. then i get on myu cell and call the cops.. she is laying there talkin about suin me and so on, and ive already gone to my car, gotten my handgun and my old badge from where i worked..LOL and was standin there. the cops roll up and take my gun and look at my badge and PO ID and start questioning me, i told them i overreacted and they arrested her, got my phone and we left. with all the fight stories ive read on the boards, i thought some of you ppl would like this one.. and a preemtive strike to those who will flame for beatin a womans ass, shes lucky it wasnt in a dark alley or the would have found her today.. dont mess with kids man... i feel so good..LOL and they are searching her home and so on bc of maybe this not being the first time she did it..

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have beat her ass too. I am glad to hear it, I have a neice also she's 2 and if some old whore picked her up and tried to take her to a car I would have went to jail that day.....cause I would have killed that crazy old whore. GOOD SH1T DECA

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    well let me fill u guys in on yesterday.. me, my sis and niece are at the mall in concord in charlotte, she is 3, so my sis and myself take her out to this stupid thing for kids that was suppose to be there, but wasnt, others thought this so we let her play with the other dumbasses who cant tell one mall from the other..LOL, anyway this woman kept talkin to my niece, in some way that made me nervous, so we walk about 15 feet away and stand and kinda BS and see these caladar setups, so the woman walks over, pics up my niece and starts talkin to her...then just turns around and starts walkin away, my sister starts to yell, but i stop her and convince her to follow, so we follow about 25 feet back, close enough where we can lose her an far enough back to hide.. or try to. so that bitch walks outside and unlocks her car and is tryin to kidnapp my niece, so i run up, grab my niece and give her to my sister then i completely beat the dog**** out of the woman. i kicked her and about everything else i can think of.. then i get on myu cell and call the cops.. she is laying there talkin about suin me and so on, and ive already gone to my car, gotten my handgun and my old badge from where i worked..LOL and was standin there. the cops roll up and take my gun and look at my badge and PO ID and start questioning me, i told them i overreacted and they arrested her, got my phone and we left. with all the fight stories ive read on the boards, i thought some of you ppl would like this one.. and a preemtive strike to those who will flame for beatin a womans ass, shes lucky it wasnt in a dark alley or the would have found her today.. dont mess with kids man... i feel so good..LOL and they are searching her home and so on bc of maybe this not being the first time she did it..
    IMHO that POS entirely deserves it. great job my man

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I prolly woulda shot her in the leg, missed her leg, and accidentaly shot her in the face. But thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I prolly woulda shot her in the leg, missed her leg, and accidentaly shot her in the face. But thats just me.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Thats a good fackin story!
    SOme people are just sick.

P Rock is offline Member
    good job beating down that ho!, you buffed it out cop style.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro thats some crazy ****! Your ass could go to jail for all i care.... Im just glad your niece is ok.....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Bro thats some crazy ****! Your ass could go to jail for all i care.... Im just glad your niece is ok.....

OG
    me to bro... i could give two god dams about someting happenein to me, but when they start with that little blond then the side no one should ever see shows up and who knows what. i still sorta wished id just knocked her out, and took her to a dumpster and popper her... but shes lucky...

statuZ is offline Banned
    thats tyte man you killed 2 birds with one stone think about it, you got everymans dream of beating up a stupid bitch number 1, and you saved your sister and made you feel like a pimp number 2. grats on a good day batman.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow, glad your neice is OK. You did the right thing. Personally her ass would have been beaten the momment she picked up my neice and started walking away.

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    thats sick, i would have killed her even if it wasn't my kid or if the kid wasnt even related to me. good move on restraining yourself though haha

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    2 in the chest, 1 in the head...

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Congrats, man, for having a reason to open a can of whoop a$$ on a ho. I would have thought of every time some b*t*h disrespected me and took it out on this child abductor/ rappist/ murderer. You not only saved your loved one, but other loved ones as well.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Was she hot?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    My one niece passed away when she was 4.. My current niece is 2.. after the traumatic experience.. if anyone facking laid a hand on her.. I wouldn't kill them but I would make them wish they were dead!! Good job deca ..You shoulda hit her where it wouldnt have shown... grrrrrr I woulda killed her.. no no actually I would have broken both her knees.. her elbows, every tow and finger, then her nose.. and cut off her ears and lips, pulled out her hair, boxed her.... sorry but Id flip if it was my niece

gya321 is offline Member
    D@mn bro thats some insane sh1t. You definetly did the right thing. Glad your neice is alright!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Was she hot?
    really uncalled for and immature response to a serious situation.

Gla your niece is OK! you did the right thing. I would like to hear an update to the outcome of this in the later.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    really uncalled for and immature response to a serious situation.

Gla your niece is OK! you did the right thing. I would like to hear an update to the outcome of this in the later.
    its cool bro, we are all close here, maraxus means well. when things come to light about her ill fill everyone in, hopefully the bros from charlotte will hear about it on the news, i pray to god that my niece was the first child she tried to do that to. if it comes out she did it before, im gonna hate myself for the rest of my life for not killing her, i know that prolly sounds phucked up, but i wish i had, with our judical system she proly wont get crap and will end up taking someones poor kid.. god dammit i knew i should have popped her and threw her in the trunk...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    its cool bro, we are all close here, maraxus means well. when things come to light about her ill fill everyone in, hopefully the bros from charlotte will hear about it on the news, i pray to god that my niece was the first child she tried to do that to. if it comes out she did it before, im gonna hate myself for the rest of my life for not killing her, i know that prolly sounds phucked up, but i wish i had, with our judical system she proly wont get crap and will end up taking someones poor kid.. god dammit i knew i should have popped her and threw her in the trunk...
    Deff keep us updated. That is some ****ed up **** to have happen. That was great looking out by the way. As i father i can honestly say if put in that situation i would may have well killed her. No bull****.

You don't **** with somebody elses kids. Man just thinking about it now pisses me off. I hope you ****ed her face up good.

I already comended you at another place for your action, and it included golden showers Abstract its cool bro

I would have ****ing put my boot on hear head and twisted it like i was putting out a cigarette.

I'm going to use this rage i have now to do my squats. It's 9:36 here in Okiehoma best get them done.

In all honesty I wouldnt have had the self control to NOT put two in her head. Hopefully the bitch gets whats coming to her.

I already comended you at another place for your action, and it included golden showers Abstract its cool bro
    hey im down bro.. thats why i posted it, im pretty much over the super angry part, i knew my brothers would be witty and keep me unmad..

Deca , what was your first thought once you realized what that bitch was doing?

Mine would have been disbelief then i think angry out to kill the bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Deca , what was your first thought once you realized what that bitch was doing?

Mine would have been disbelief then i think angry out to kill the bitch.
    i honestly thought she was tryin to find where we were, and sadly she was just scammin.

**** man, thats some messed up $hit. I'm really glad you gave her what she deserved, a lot of people would have thought "what if she sues me", "what if I goto jail" "what if I hurt the bitch",, and you just thought "what was she going to do to my neice!" Thats the way you have to think about stuff now-a-days, everyones out to scam or hurt someone, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING bro

congrats
    Alex

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Hopefully our judicial system doesn't end up screwing you, but you did the right thing.good thing you noticed this happening also, I think sometimes k-nappings occur so quickly they're gone before you know it.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    Thankgod your niece is ok. Of course you did the right thing. If anybody did that to my kids i would have gone apesh!t and nothing would have held me back.
    Good job bros

Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    Thankgod your niece is ok. Of course you did the right thing. If anybody did that to my kids i would have gone apesh!t and nothing would have held me back.
    Good job bros
    that avatar is the sh1t bro

workdude is offline Senior Member
    You did the right thing bro...I'm glad your niece is ok...She's lucky you were there...

Lostsoul is offline Associate Member
    I think she got away lightly mate, I'd have done at least the same in your place. Hope she goes in the loonie bin and stays there

Glad your niece is ok.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    hahaha good $hit deca !!! at least now you will stop flaming me for beating the crap out of someone of the SAME sex!!!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job bro. Id probably have lost the plot completly and kicked the sh1t out of her there and then. Id maybe have got done for ABH but so fu*k

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Was she hot?
    thats what i was thinking?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

That farkin biatch would still be laying in the parking lot if she farked with my niece (don't have one though, but got something on the way as my sister is pregnant).

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Hahaha!

You did the right thing deca !!! You should have sent her to the mourge.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man I've got a boat load of kids w the youngest being 4. It was very smart of you to follow her like that or she could have played it off. Thanks for taking scum off the street God knows what was waiting for your poor neice.

That's my biggest fear, turn for one second and they are gone. Forever.

Good job.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Good work, Decca. You so did the right thing. That bitch deserved every bit of pain she got. I am suprised she weas able to talk after you beat her. If it was me I am sure I would have broken her jaw! Keep up the good work brudda. Some one havs to keep the streets safe. And sometimes we have to do it ourselves.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I probably would have done the same thing...

Thread Information