irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

i should have listened you yous...

i posted a thread about kissing the recepinist at the gym that was last wkend and felt a wee bit awkward in the gym,the wkend just past i meet her after two different nite clubs we were at and we went back to a party at my mates house yes i did her went to the gym tonite and she was working even more awkward.
    worst thing about it she keeps texting me and wants me to go to a party this wkend.do i bang her again or do i let it be like this on good terms,ps i dont want to go out with her or nothing. or

people on test i know you answer to this

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    That's a tough question and I'm sure it has many answers. I can tell you this. The girls that work at my gym are usually there for a few months and then they are gone. How long has this girl worked there for? Is she in college and will be moving on? Maybe she'll be quitting soon and you won't have to see her again. Ok, assuming she's not going anywhere, seriously, I would be honest with her. Tell her she is a cool chick and you enjoy hanging out with her, but you're not looking for a relationship right now. Tell her you're willing to keep hanging out and banging, but with no strings. She might understand that and she might not. She might be cool and just be your f*ck friend, or she might do it for a little while then turn psycho. You're call bud, good luck.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    i posted a thread about kissing the recepinist at the gym that was last wkend and felt a wee bit awkward in the gym,the wkend just past i meet her after two different nite clubs we were at and we went back to a party at my mates house yes i did her went to the gym tonite and she was working even more awkward.
    worst thing about it she keeps texting me and wants me to go to a party this wkend.do i bang her again or do i let it be like this on good terms,ps i dont want to go out with her or nothing. or
    Be str8 up with her.. don't lead her on. Explain that the sex was great and all but that's all it was. Tell her your not looking for a girlfriend but you would like to hang out with her again and possibly bang her if she's not too pissed off. You never know maybe she's just looking for a **** friend.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Give her the shocker!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Be str8 up with her.. don't lead her on. Explain that the sex was great and all but that's all it was. Tell her your not looking for a girlfriend but you would like to hang out with her again and possibly bang her if she's not too pissed off. You never know maybe she's just looking for a **** friend.
    that sounds like the best idea, girls like to have a ****ing friend just as much as guys. nuthin wrong wit that!

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Give her the shocker!
    Exactly what I was thinking, pony up my friend

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i would bail.....

decadbal is offline Banned
    its ok, last week i did the same thing, only she went a little farther than a kiss and then like an hr after that, made me mad, by bad mouthing bodybuilding and aas so i bitched her out, and now she gives me mean looks when i sign in..lol whore

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    straight up go for the f***friends and hope it works out

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just bang her and keep banging her until she mentions the L word then it will be easy to dump her a$$.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    if it was good go ahead and hit it agian **** it LOL...JM 2cents

emm sounds good to mention the **** friends things discreetly,although she sort of knows what im after cause her cousin who i know texted me and she whats this i hear about you and my cousin.then she said when you taking her out.
    i replyed back saying a dont do dates i come out and play at the weekend.
    yeah your right the recepinists dont normally stay too long but with my luck she will prob be there ages.

Thread Information