MASStermind is offline Banned

is my blood work reawlly bad?

2nd cycle 5 weeks into it of test prop and fina. scared as hell and gonna stop my blood work said this someone help me decipher it please

White blood cell count 18.0 abnormal
    Platelets 676 abnormal
    AST 60 ALT 63 cretaine kinase 1220

your liver enzymes were found to be abnormal. you need to have your CBC and LFTs rechecked.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    60/63 isnt really that bad bro. I forget the exact normal values, they are in the 30 range. But when people have liver problems usually the values go out of control, like say 1000 range. The ck could have something to do with working out and juice, and possibly creatine supplementation. I wouldnt be too concerned bro. Let us know how the new labs come back

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    60/63 isnt really that bad bro. I forget the exact normal values, they are in the 30 range. But when people have liver problems usually the values go out of control, like say 1000 range. The ck could have something to do with working out and juice, and possibly creatine supplementation. I wouldnt be too concerned bro. Let us know how the new labs come back

you reccomend going off juice till new tests?

i'm dying and no one cares

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind

I care, however I am not a licensed professional and dont feel I am qualified to tell you what to do. But IF I were you, i'd finish out my cycle then take a good amount of time off.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Hehe, not to laugh at your situation, but you're a funny guy to me...=) If its any consolation, I'm about to be in the same boat as you. I'm on Accutane and some other "stuff"...gunna have my 2nd blood test at the end of this week...I hope it comes out as good as the first test.

Sorry I can't help, I have no idea what normal values are...=(

hey reading up on old posts i see that you used to workout with my bro and roomate from college stillsmall. If you still talk to that motherFkker tell him i want my 100 bucks ASAP that piece of sheeeettttt LOL no but really he owes me 100 bucks and I need it bad right now.

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    Your bloodwork may be fvckt, but at least you've got your good looks going for you.

hey reading up on old posts i see that you used to workout with my bro and roomate from college stillsmall. If you still talk to that motherFkker tell him i want my 100 bucks ASAP that piece of sheeeettttt LOL no but really he owes me 100 bucks and I need it bad right now.
    Holy sh-t, small world...he owes me money also...

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Holy sh-t, small world...he owes me money also...

hes a piece of **** he owes everyone money. If you added it all up its in the 100s of thousands. Trust me bro he hits you up and runs. Puts a sob story on you and takes your cash with a promise to pay. he dissapears changes numbers etc. He refuses to work and bums off people. Hes a really cool guy so you feel bad and loan him money but never again cause I need my money back and the ****er got lost.

hes a piece of **** he owes everyone money. If you added it all up its in the 100s of thousands. Trust me bro he hits you up and runs. Puts a sob story on you and takes your cash with a promise to pay. he dissapears changes numbers etc. He refuses to work and bums off people. Hes a really cool guy so you feel bad and loan him money but never again cause I need my money back and the ****er got lost.
    Sh-t, sounds like his MO. He got me for a couple hundred bucks. F-cker is huge though, not like I can demand my money back.

Have we ever met? Did you workout at Gregory?

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Sh-t, sounds like his MO. He got me for a couple hundred bucks. F-cker is huge though, not like I can demand my money back.

Have we ever met? Did you workout at Gregory?
    Yeah I did, i'd be in with him sometimes. Yah hes done a cycle or two since you knew him and hes more insane now thats hes not drug free anymore.

Yeah I did, i'd be in with him sometimes. Yah hes done a cycle or two since you knew him and hes more insane now thats hes not drug free anymore.
    Are you saying that he was natural when I knew him??? He was bigger and more ripped than almost every juice head I've seen. I just assumed he'd been juicing for a while and just lying about it. If he really was natural, thats f-ing amazing...

yeah he was totally natural. He was the most dedicated person i've met in my life and lot of stuff i'd want to emulate. but the guys common sense was way off. He started off college as a skinny lean looking dude then by the time i graduated he was out of this world. I think he did one cycle while i lived with him which was his first and this was around 2001. But when he said he was natural he was natural no BS. The dudes back was amazing man thats what I strive for. These pics are all PRE JUICE. If you saw him post 2 cycles you would probably **** your pants and run even though he is your friend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is my blood work reawlly bad?-mostmuscular.jpg   is my blood work reawlly bad?-sidechest.jpg   is my blood work reawlly bad?-dcp_0523.jpg  

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    2nd cycle 5 weeks into it of test prop and fina. scared as hell and gonna stop my blood work said this someone help me decipher it please

White blood cell count 18.0 abnormal
    Platelets 676 abnormal
    AST 60 ALT 63 cretaine kinase 1220

your liver enzymes were found to be abnormal. you need to have your CBC and LFTs rechecked.
    MASS, this is in your hands and you shouldn't trust too much what anyone on here says about your WBC and platelet counts mean unless you know they're completely solid. As with everything else on the internet it should be taken with a grain of salt. I put in normal white blood cell count into google and here's the first good thing i found (labtestsonline.org):

What does the test result mean?
    An elevated number of white blood cells is called leukocytosis. This can result from bacterial infections, inflammation, leukemia, trauma, or stress. A WBC count of 11.0–17.0x109/L cells would be considered mild to moderate leukocytosis.

as for platelets, I don't know what to make of it, maybe that 676 means 676,000? this is what i found:

What does the test result mean?
    In an adult, a normal count is about 150,000 to 450,000 platelets per microliter of blood.

Patients who have a bone marrow disease, such as leukemia or other cancer in the bone marrow, often experience excessive bleeding, which is generally due to a significantly decreased number of platelets (thrombocytopenia). Low number of platelets may occur in some patients with long-term bleeding problems thus reducing the supply of platelets. Individuals with an autoimmune disorder (such as lupus, where the body’s immune system attacks its own organs) can cause the destruction of platelets. Patients undergoing chemotherapy may also have a decreased platelet count.

More commonly (up to 1% of the population), easy bruising or bleeding may be due to an inherited disease called vonWillibrand’s disease. While the platelets may be normal in number, their ability to stick together is impaired. Many cases go undiagnosed due to the mild nature of the disease; however, the more severe form can be devastating.

If platelet levels fall below 20,000 per microliter, spontaneous bleeding may occur and is considered a risk.

Living in high altitudes may cause increased platelet levels, as can strenuous exercise.

Rest (bloodbook.com):
    normal:
    Alanine (ALT) 1 - 21 units/L
    Aspartate (AST) 7 - 27 units/L
    Creatine Kinase (CK or CPK) Male: 38 - 174 units/L (may be different units of measure)

Do research, but take everything with a grain of salt. Clockworks told me about this thread. That's ****ed up about that big mofo ****ing everybody, i met him one time and he seemed like a good guy.

-ji
    Last edited by jimmyivory; 11-17-2004 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyivory
    That's ****ed up about that big mofo ****ing everybody, i met him one time and he seemed like a good guy.

-ji

he is a VERY good guy. He just is Fukeed in the head when it comes to money. He doenst realize that you dont borrow money and not pay back. When I asked for payback of his debt he replied you work for a big company and make good money and youre asking me to pay you back? I almost wanted to hit him when I heard that but I didnt becuase he was very very big lol. But no man hes a good ass bro just crazy and too over passionate about things blindly. He got himself in a big bind financially few years back and begged and borrowed lots of money then dissappeared and it kinda pissed me off cuase I really need the money right now.

Thread Information