Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

What the **** does females think??

some of you might remember my thread about me and the 33 year old milf. Well we meet more times and she realy made it all seem so personal betwen us. She called me nickname on swedish that more or less if I could translate them MEANS she has feelings for me. Then at the begining of this week she changed attitude towards me completely. Now today she said she is meeting another dude that she likes and she cant meet me anymore.....

**** **** **** why the hell did she have to make it seem like she cared **** for me then?? Why the **** did she make it seem like there was more then sex going on betwen us..if she hadnt acted the way she did I wouldnt have gotten so strong feelings for her. I feel like utter total ****ing **** right now.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    she is a player and you dont need that easy come easy go. Usually have to work for the good ones sorry for your pain but it will pass. Keep on trucking. ski a great winter

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    **** **** **** why the hell did she have to make it seem like she cared **** for me then?? Why the **** did she make it seem like there was more then sex going on betwen us..if she hadnt acted the way she did I wouldnt have gotten so strong feelings for her. I feel like utter total ****ing **** right now.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the world of dating buddy!!! Its a treat. Look at the bright side, I'm sure you had fun, you learned something, you go some strange out of the deal. Most importantly, you know how to handle these types of situations in the future. Move on, and be happy.

Some things I've learned is older girls in early-mid 30's are going to be more open about sex. Mostly, you give it to them, they give it back to you and then the both of you live your own separate lives. Feelings take ALOT longer! She may seem like she has feelings for you but in reality she just wanted sex. Although, she had a DIFFERENT way about going at it. See? You learned that.

Its not like dating some 23 year old spoild stuck up brat. Its 2 different worlds between 33 and 23. Also, most the older ones wont "push" that engagement ring, wedding crap. Especially, if they were divorced.!!
    These are some of the things I've learned in the last 4 years.
    Last edited by .45Caliber; 11-17-2004 at 05:26 PM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    live by the 3Fs bro... find em...phuck em and flee

Thread Information