anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Make your own protein blend? what u think??

just wondering what people opinions would be on this.. i sorta know someone who runs this site located out of new haven, ct. near me. check this out and tell me what you think... i think it is pretty cool idea.. i havnt tried it yet but a buddy that i know at the gym drinks them... he likes them alot..

https://www.proteem.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?selCategory=5|Blend%20Buil der
    Last edited by phatmark; 11-20-2004 at 12:16 AM.

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    just wondering what people opinions would be on this.. i sorta know someone who runs this site located out of new haven, ct. near me. check this out and tell me what you think... i think it is pretty cool idea.. i havnt tried it yet but a buddy that i know at the gym drinks them... he likes them alot..

https://www.proteem.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?selCategory=5|Blend%20Buil der
    phatmark, Hi !!! PROTEIN BLENDS are do-able with 1925-39 technology and it can be done in a motel/hotel room. For example, hydrocarbon molecules can be altered with heat and aluminum or nickel catalyst using 1936 technology and this can be done in a motel or hotel room also. Russell Marker used some very simple, INEXPENSIVE technology in a MEXICAN hotel room and made a homemade PROTEIN BLEND. Please help finding his 8 STEP HOMEMADE METHOD.

Mandy Redig
    Biochemistry, University of Arizona
    [email protected]

Knows a LOT about Russell Marker's work.

This is not DISCOVERY SCIENCE this is learned education-- it cannot be hard. I want and need to find instructions for duplicating Russell Marker's simple process and would appreciate any help. In return I can share first hand oxygen treatment experiences of cancer, virus, and bacteria and will share Oil Thermal Catalytic Cracking experiences. Thanks. the medic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Make your own protein blend? what u think??-pear-mouse.jpg  

Thread Information