• I have one STD

4 50.00%
  • I have two STD's

1 12.50%
  • I have three STD's

3 37.50%
    Imperialist is offline Junior Member

Do you have an STD?

They have almost killed me a few times.They have wrecked, injured, and killed so many people that I'm re-training for a new line of work. I recently passed a physical, however, I am fat, slow, and out of shape. This eCommunity is the inspiration I need to get in shape. I started today. I broke out the clippers, went out on the patio and harvested some Cat's Claw wood and brewed two quarts of fresh tea from the wood to begin conditioning my cardiovascular system & extremity tissue. Next, I'm going to harvest some Mormon Tea and concentrate some ephedra for appetite suppression, energy, and metabolic enhancement. Like y'all-- I will have to EXERCISE. I can do it. Y'all can do it !

I believe IMMUNE ENHANCEMENT testing is with the Amazonian rain forest CAT CLAW. The Arid Mexican Cat Claw I am using DOES have TOXIC properties. I have scaled-back to about 16oz per day because I was experiencing headache and internal organ discomfort (deep mid-thorax pain sufficient to wake me).
    I do know that this Mexican Cat Claw is able to reduce swelling and is great for jungle rot/trench foot. It can be ingested or used topically. I think it would make a great topical gel-- fillet an aloe leaf and mix the aloe gel with Cat Claw tea reduction. I will try it.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Buy some epedrine

mitch428cj is offline Member
    and what does cat claw have to do with STD's , and FYI i dont have any lol

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    Buy some epedrine

Mitch428 HI!!!!, I'm going to try some. Crystal or nazi epedrine is bad news. One of General Davis Jr.'s medic commanders reported that epedrine used in a secret US military experiment during the 86 TAC MASH Turkey earthquake relief effort staged out of Aeroport Orly permanently altered his sleep cycle.
    I'm going to cycle organic/range grown ephedra for fitness and I'll tell you what I experience.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    and what does cat claw have to do with STD's , and FYI i dont have any lol

Key Actions

Cat's Claw
    anti-inflammatory
    antiviral
    anti-hypertensive
    decreases dopamine levels
    inhibits platelet aggregation
    increases serotonin
    inhibits tumor growth
    some contraceptive effects
    stimulates the immune system

http://www.innvista.com/health/herbs/catsclaw.htm

decadbal is offline Banned
    the cats claw reply every time is becoming more and more funny to me..lol

houseofpain is offline Banned
    dude you are one strange fella
    ~HOP

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    dude you are one strange fella
    ~HOP

This is his gimmick.. he is becoming a known member. He no longer lurks behind the shadow with all the other junior members who are not known.

He has done well.

i think his title should be cats claw enthuisast

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    the cats claw reply every time is becoming more and more funny to me..lol
    Thanks Decadbal, I am funny, huh ? I am so funny because I've had several near-lethal head injuries... I should be on tv. I really am that funny.
    Needles are very serious. It's easy to make simple mistakes such as hitting a vein or doing intravenous work and leaving the tourniquet on by mistake. Hey, nobody is perfect-- that's how come Doctors sometimes amputate the wrong limb and the US invades the wrong AQ country ! Keep that sense of humor.
    My brother was talking about sparing with Too Tall Jones and working with an ex-CIA contract agent once while he was getting an IM injection in his wrist. He was getting 15 cc's of gas oxygen in the wrist joint to ease old professional boxing injury pain. Man, you should have seen his wrist swell-up ! It looked like one of those old Jiffy-Pop stove-top pop corn makers on the rise. He said it really hurt. I said, you have an old neck injury-- how about a IM 15cc gas oxygen injection at the base of the skull over the cervical spine...
    You and your friend have to be careful-- no AS IN THE VEINS/ARTERIES is the word I've heard.
    I'll try not to be so funny from now on.

Deca , How about an up-date on your training. How are you dealing with it ? Are you keeping a journal? I was smashed by a ton of metal moving at over 30mph twice and head butted a telephone pole at about that speed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you have an STD?-tomato-wong.jpg  

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist

Deca, How about an up-date on your training. How are you dealing with it ? Are you keeping a journal? I was smashed by a ton of metal moving at over 30mph twice and head butted a telephone pole at about that speed.
    DUDE YOUR FUWCKING FUNNY.. SORRY

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Vette has a few. He said billy gave them to him....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Decadbal, I am funny, huh ? I am so funny because I've had several near-lethal head injuries... I should be on tv. I really am that funny.
    Needles are very serious. It's easy to make simple mistakes such as hitting a vein or doing intravenous work and leaving the tourniquet on by mistake. Hey, nobody is perfect-- that's how come Doctors sometimes amputate the wrong limb and the US invades the wrong AQ country ! Keep that sense of humor.
    My brother was talking about sparing with Too Tall Jones and working with an ex-CIA contract agent once while he was getting an IM injection in his wrist. He was getting 15 cc's of gas oxygen in the wrist joint to ease old professional boxing injury pain. Man, you should have seen his wrist swell-up ! It looked like one of those old Jiffy-Pop stove-top pop corn makers on the rise. He said it really hurt. I said, you have an old neck injury-- how about a IM 15cc gas oxygen injection at the base of the skull over the cervical spine...
    You and your friend have to be careful-- no AS IN THE VEINS/ARTERIES is the word I've heard.
    I'll try not to be so funny from now on.

Deca, How about an up-date on your training. How are you dealing with it ? Are you keeping a journal? I was smashed by a ton of metal moving at over 30mph twice and head butted a telephone pole at about that speed.

i called it!!!! i knew who this was...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, dude you are so random.......where do you come up with this stuff. And don't tell me it just comes to you cause if it duz, you need serious help

workdude is offline Senior Member

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    sums up this thread....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Cat's Claw..a.k.a. Weed

Lay off the bong

( crack-heads are taking over the lounge)

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Waste of computer space.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

thats what cats claw is.. i thought it was some hippie herb, not weed... wow now i dont think he is s ofuny

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can u drink winny?

~SC~

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    They have almost killed me a few times.They have wrecked, injured, and killed so many people that I'm re-training for a new line of work. I recently passed a physical, however, I am fat, slow, and out of shape. This eCommunity is the inspiration I need to get in shape. I started today. I broke out the clippers, went out on the patio and harvested some Cat's Claw wood and brewed two quarts of fresh tea from the wood to begin conditioning my cardiovascular system & extremity tissue. Next, I'm going to harvest some Mormon Tea and concentrate some ephedra for appetite suppression, energy, and metabolic enhancement. Like y'all-- I will have to EXERCISE. I can do it. Y'all can do it !

I believe IMMUNE ENHANCEMENT testing is with the Amazonian rain forest CAT CLAW. The Arid Mexican Cat Claw I am using DOES have TOXIC properties. I have scaled-back to about 16oz per day because I was experiencing headache and internal organ discomfort (deep mid-thorax pain sufficient to wake me).
    I do know that this Mexican Cat Claw is able to reduce swelling and is great for jungle rot/trench foot. It can be ingested or used topically. I think it would make a great topical gel-- fillet an aloe leaf and mix the aloe gel with Cat Claw tea reduction. I will try it.

your a weird dude.

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Can u drink winny?

~SC~
    of course man, how else would you take it? Most people mix it it with their PWO cat's claw shake.

what do i vote if i have zero STDs?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I dont get this thread

workdude is offline Senior Member

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Result from too much exposure to gas fumes

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Uņa de Gato is what he's talking about. It's advertised on a lot of the mexican stations around here. Supposed to be a cure all. Snake oil if you ask me. Yes you can drink winny and you should mix it with your Cats Claw. I don't think its marijuana/canabis/hemp. It is a weed but not that weed.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Nothing made any sense yet I still spent 5 mins to read everything...

I think I must need some cat claw too...

Thread Information