Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm so sick of everyone banging on about Tupac, he's faker than pec implants. He used to be a peaceful rapper with Digital Underground then he starred in 'Juice' which went to his head and suddenly he was a gangster.
    At least Em has never claimed he was a gangster, his self depracating rap is something new and fresh - I've never heard a rapper talk about getting bullied at highschool before they mostly just BS about gangbanging and dealing drugs.
    Maraxus - some of your comments are typical of the inverse snobbery that surrounds Hip Hop, for instance when you say "Im sure you dont even recognize half the names on that list." Fair enough if you prefer those guys but there is no way you can say that they are all better lyricists than eminem.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Maraxus - some of your comments are typical of the inverse snobbery that surrounds Hip Hop, for instance when you say "Im sure you dont even recognize half the names on that list." Fair enough if you prefer those guys but there is no way you can say that they are all better lyricists than eminem.
    Like I said it was my opinion bro. Sorry all Eminem can do is rag on people. He isnt an artist. What inverse snobbery do you speak of? Most guys on that list are fairly underground, thats why I said that ya'll probably never heard of half of them. That is all I stated. Go and listen to the M&M Show now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Like I said it was my opinion bro. Sorry all Eminem can do is rag on people. He isnt an artist. What inverse snobbery do you speak of? Most guys on that list are fairly underground, thats why I said that ya'll probably never heard of half of them. That is all I stated. Go and listen to the M&M Show now.
    I don't listen to eminem that much actually because I find his subject matter too heavy most of the time - I never said he was my favourite rapper but I do think he's a very skilled lyricist.

I don't listen to eminem that much actually because I find his subject matter too heavy most of the time - I never said he was my favourite rapper but I do think he's a very skilled lyricist.
    Thats your opinion and I respect that.

Thats your opinion and I respect that.
    I respect you for respecting it.

I respect you for respecting it.
    I respect that you respect that im respecting you.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    are you people kidding me....Pac is without a doubt the greatest rapper ever

Respekt

RESPEKT!

I respect you for your respect of the fact that I respect you for respecting my opinion, in retrospect and in view of the respect that clearly exists between us I will have to re-inspect my position.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    are you kidding, u clearly havnt heard Snow put it down..informer. u know your daddy snow...babababab

Respekt!

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    Yawn....

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    are you kidding, u clearly havnt heard Snow put it down..informer. u know your daddy snow...babababab
    Informer sdjhsldjghsd a licky boom boom down.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    most of yall have no clue bout rap/hip hop whatsoever. eminem has no talent? yea right, that's why he's in a black genre and gets his props. lyrically, not many, if at all, are on his level. that is a fact, and rappers will admit that. saying hes a tool? I FEEL BAD FOR YOU. say that to his face and im sure he'd embarrass you horribly in front of who was ever around, and thats for sure. hes not only a genius lyrically but on the marketing tip as well. and while i agree lil jon isnt too talented in the lyrics department, he makes some of the most BANGIN tracks out there, he has a ton. yall forgot to mention kanye west, cuz hes lyrically gifted and can make a hell of a beat. hov, nas, em, mos def, talib kweli...yall forgot to mention T.I., he's one of the COLDEST out there right now. while i was offended at first from reading some yalls posts, now im just entertained. u can hate on em all u want and bring up all kinds of excuses, but it doesnt change the fact that hes an extremely talented individual.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You notice he never picks on the harder bands like Limp Bizcuit, Metallica and such.....they'd bitch slap his punk ass.

nope...he's a bitch and durst would rip him a new asshole....

i would like him to start some **** with disturbed or fear factory.....bye bye m&m...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You notice he never picks on the harder bands like Limp Bizcuit, Metallica and such.....they'd bitch slap his punk ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYBOL
    nope...he's a bitch and durst would rip him a new asshole.....
    WTF are you guys on about , he's always ripping the piss out of Limp Bizkit.

Durst is another punk bitch.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    eminem is better lyricist than anyone on that list by far...

Agreed..

Don't care what the oher haters say.. the man is incredible...

"And all of this controversy circles me,And it seems like the media immediately, points a finger at me, so i point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinky,or the ring or the thumb; it's the one you put up, when you do'nt give a fu.ck; when you won't just put up, with the bull**** they pull, cus they full of **** too..."

decadbal is offline Banned
    Durst is another punk bitch.
    dude no lie.. the HS i went to in 9th grade is the same one he did.. what a loser... limp bizkit is crap

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    dude no lie.. the HS i went to in 9th grade is the same one he did.. what a loser... limp bizkit is crap
    I concur!

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    durst is a faggot.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would love to have 30 seconds in a room with durst, he's a fat little tattoo artist, i hate his f-cking guts and would love to smash his face to a meat paddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information