wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member

Big Texan where is he hanging out these days?

havent talked to that guy in a while and I lost his number does anyone know

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I miss him too, hope everything is OK with him and his kids.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    havent talked to that guy in a while and I lost his number does anyone know
    He popped back on here maybe three weeks ago for a brief stay and updated everyone...can't remember where the thread was...i'll take a look.

EDIT: http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=129106

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I have his number somewhere around here. He called sometime back but I've been so busy I haven't returned his call (I hate talking on the phone). I'll see if I can find it...might as well give him a ring while I'm at it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I was wondering the same thing the other day....
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Anyone else notice that BigTexan, Pheedno, MajorPecs and PTby all vanished at about the same time? And slightly thereafter a number of others "bros" from texas got more active all of the sudden? I have a theory that there's one, maybe two people who post from texas under all sorts of pseudonyms. I just haven't figured out WHY.....yet. How do you respond Symatech??

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Anyone else notice that BigTexan, Pheedno, MajorPecs and PTby all vanished at about the same time? And slightly thereafter a number of others "bros" from texas got more active all of the sudden? I have a theory that there's one, maybe two people who post from texas under all sorts of pseudonyms. I just haven't figured out WHY.....yet. How do you respond Symatech??
    i think, there really are 5 or 6 texans on here, who all live fairly close together, but only one of them can type.. so that person is clearly MIA... and the rest unable to reply, and sit there waitin for the return of the typer..

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Big T is doin ok last time I talked to him....busy being a trainer and bein in LOOOOOVEEE I'll call him today...get him to stop by

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    We lost TX fit girl too!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kc
    Big T is doin ok last time I talked to him....busy being a trainer and bein in LOOOOOVEEE I'll call him today...get him to stop by

Thanks

ttuPrincess Guest
    maybe with all the rain and snow our their mobile homes got washed away... luckily fo rme i put mine up on cement blocks! SO i anit going no where!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    maybe with all the rain and snow our their mobile homes got washed away... luckily fo rme i put mine up on cement blocks! SO i anit going no where!
    really, thats how we do our old cars here in ga...sort of a trophy. like for your kids.... like this is where you were concieved, or i was the man in HS in this camero... wow simple rednecks think alike....cept yall are rancheros..lol

ColdSore is offline Banned
    last i heard he had his kids and was a PT somewhere in south texas

Thread Information