WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Weight gain showing, getting comments...

So last night i'm at the gym hittin it hard and the personal trainers who work there are working out together. They keep looking my direction and talking to each other until finally one comes up and asks how much weigh ti've gained since I started. I've been at this gym about 2 months and told him I've packed on about 25 lbs so far He used to compete and asked me if I had planned on competing soon. Its a great feeling to go from one of the average guys at the gym to the monster people come to for advice (which i'm NOT qualified to give, I just say I eat alot use creatine..blah blah blah) This past week i've also got people asking me how to train, eat etc...I of course direct them to the personal trainers but its a wonderful feeling getting the attention I am. I came into work today and a co-worker of mine who has been on vacation got to see me and asked me what the hell happened?!

I'm in Week 8 or 9
    Test E 750/mg-wk
    Eq 400/mg-wk
    Started weeks 1-4 d-bol @ 40 mg day
    Nolva

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    good job bro... im happy for u because that is almost what my next cycle is going to look like dosages and all.. what are your stats.. height/wieght/bf.... cant wait til april til next cycle.. lol long ways away..

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    good to hear, and judging by the name u got good taste in automobiles...

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    good job bro... im happy for u because that is almost what my next cycle is going to look like dosages and all.. what are your stats.. height/wieght/bf.... cant wait til april til next cycle.. lol long ways away..

I'm 6ft even
    I started at 197 today I am about 228 according to my scale
    bf? I cant still see my top two abs

I'm repping 355 for bench averaging a 20 lb gain each week on that lift so 405 is just around the corner.
    Squat is in the 500 range looking for 6 by the end of my cycle.

TheDfromGC- Yep 02 6 speed spraying more juice than tropicana.

Come to think of it I spray nitrous in the car, use steroids on my body...is there any part of my life that isnt chemically enhanced...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID

TheDfromGC- Yep 02 6 speed spraying more juice than tropicana.

Come to think of it I spray nitrous in the car, use steroids on my body...is there any part of my life that isnt chemically enhanced...
    thats badass, i got 01 formula, couldnt afford the ws6, u ever run quarter mile??

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Great job bro, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    thats badass, i got 01 formula, couldnt afford the ws6, u ever run quarter mile??

Haven't run at the track yet. As soon as I got it, in went intake cam n20 exhaust lowering springs guages blah blah blah. Pulled 03 cobras get smacked around like step kids sooo I have no clue what I run.

Thanks fitness ny

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Nice job, im hopin to be like that after my 2nd cycle.

Hmmmm, i may know a thing or two about nitrous also........

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    People tend to be scared of me in the gym, i dont know why..im a nice guy...but they always get out fo my way and stuff..its not like i would go ahead and bump shoulders.. and if i just lean towards a machine or bench they'll f*ck off and go somewhere else..what did i do?

P Rock is offline Member
    when someone sees you biggger and they say "what the hell happened to you"? it's easy to tell them that you are eating alot and working out hard. But what do you say when all the water from the dbol leaves you and they see you getting smaller and say "what the hell happened to you"?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    when someone sees you biggger and they say "what the hell happened to you"? it's easy to tell them that you are eating alot and working out hard. But what do you say when all the water from the dbol leaves you and they see you getting smaller and say "what the hell happened to you"?
    Then you say "wait up, ill let you know in a few weeks" and take MORE dBol bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    Well considering I cut dbol about 4 weeks ago, hopefully I wont have that problem. But if I do then i'll order some synthol

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Then you say "wait up, ill let you know in a few weeks" and take MORE dBol bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*sigh*

Thread Information