Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    decadbal is offline Banned

for those against capital punishment..

2 girls in an atlanta school made a cake for their class, it had clorox, paste and another poison in it, and they gave it to the other kids... 12 became sick, no one died, but became sick... 2 boys in New York threw a frozen chicken thru an elderly womans car winshield and she is now in critical condition.... you know what i think is to blame for this.... phuckin pussy ass parents who wont whip thier children... that let theses little bastards get away with whatever they want with no recourse.. more and more kids are shooting each other and so on... i say after age 10 they should be eligable for the death penalty.. and for those 4 stupid shiits i mentioned...they should have a kids prison..not juvy... prison, bars, 23hrs a day locked down.. this world is gonna be complete **** in 20 years if we dont take a stand now

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree, my mother used to bust out the wooden spoon and beat my ass. and im the most level headed and responsible of all my friends. Personally i cant wait to have kids so i can kick their asses.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    i agree, my mother used to bust out the wooden spoon and beat my ass. and im the most level headed and responsible of all my friends. Personally i cant wait to have kids so i can kick their asses.
    Shiet that nuttin.. my momma made me pick a branck off the tree and if i got a small on i would get an extra beating for it. "you get that big branch"

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Fishing pole over here. I turned out well.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Take them out back to the wood shed....

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Mmm, belt and fists~

yea, thats me, belts, fists, hickories... u name it, my dad used it... and i assure you i deserved a hell of alot more... and i turned out fine...lol

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    2 girls in an atlanta school made a cake for their class, it had clorox, paste and another poison in it, and they gave it to the other kids... 12 became sick, no one died, but became sick... 2 boys in New York threw a frozen chicken thru an elderly womans car winshield and she is now in critical condition.... you know what i think is to blame for this.... phuckin pussy ass parents who wont whip thier children... that let theses little bastards get away with whatever they want with no recourse.. more and more kids are shooting each other and so on... i say after age 10 they should be eligable for the death penalty.. and for those 4 stupid shiits i mentioned...they should have a kids prison..not juvy... prison, bars, 23hrs a day locked down.. this world is gonna be complete **** in 20 years if we dont take a stand now
    Decadball, This documentation appears very scientific to me. I cannot comment on the death penalty as a result of personal ignorance, however,the documentation you posted is good. How about BP PULSE TEMP Respirations ? Frozen chicken killed my brother's friend a former Mr. Universe as I recall-- a long time ago. He ran a gym on Broadway east of downtown in Tucson,Arizona. Cancer got him-- HEALTH DATA would have helped him. It will help people now. Are you Juice heads evaluating oxygen therapies as off-cycle rejuvenation and detoxification? When I do 'roids I'm going to try first for Rx as a medical treatment. I liked reading this. well done.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Imperialist, you have the worst structured paragraphs ever. I never know what the heck your point is or what youre getting at.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Imperialist, you have the worst structured paragraphs ever. I never know what the heck your point is or what youre getting at.
    LOL Thank fvck you said that, I read it twice and still didn't quite grasp it.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    Decadball, This documentation appears very scientific to me. I cannot comment on the death penalty as a result of personal ignorance, however,the documentation you posted is good. How about BP PULSE TEMP Respirations ? Frozen chicken killed my brother's friend a former Mr. Universe as I recall-- a long time ago. He ran a gym on Broadway east of downtown in Tucson,Arizona. Cancer got him-- HEALTH DATA would have helped him. It will help people now. Are you Juice heads evaluating oxygen therapies as off-cycle rejuvenation and detoxification? When I do 'roids I'm going to try first for Rx as a medical treatment. I liked reading this. well done.

fragmented much? what the hell are you trying to say?

I cant wait to beat my kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I cant wait to beat my kids!
    i cant wait for my kids to beat yours up, an take their lunch money... what a great day..

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Wooden spoon? wtf? my moms beat me with cables.. and on a good day a broom.. i turned out well i never held any anger towards her cause i knew i was a dickhead when i was younger.. but yeah kids definetly need beatings now a days.. non of that cracka time out ethics they need physical pain and mental suffering..

i cant wait for my kids to beat yours up, an take their lunch money... what a great day..
    Id beat your kids up.

Id beat your kids up.
    well you better do it right, we are talkin Irish ass whippings. not some sissy ethnic whipping, i mean world class ass beating, i better have to come pick them up, bc if they can walk home, you clearly are of english decent

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Wooden spoon? wtf? my moms beat me with cables.. and on a good day a broom.. i turned out well i never held any anger towards her cause i knew i was a dickhead when i was younger.. but yeah kids definetly need beatings now a days.. non of that cracka time out ethics they need physical pain and mental suffering..

dont knock the wooden spoon, you can torque that **** to do some serious damage. i stopped getting hit with it when they started to break on my head

well you better do it right, we are talkin Irish ass whippings. not some sissy ethnic whipping, i mean world class ass beating, i better have to come pick them up, bc if they can walk home, you clearly are of english decent
    No worries, ill bring my bat with barb wire. Ill teach those little fukers

No worries, ill bring my bat with barb wire. Ill teach those little fukers
    dammit now im excited about haivng kids..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Arrow

Don't mean to be anal retentive but it's CORPORAL punishment. If it was Capital you'd have to kill your kids. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Don't mean to be anal retentive but it's CORPORAL punishment. If it was Capital you'd have to kill your kids. lol
    Youre so anal bro lol.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    It was a Turkey. My philosophy.... beat them, often, beat them young. That way they think it's the way things should be and they won't go running to a teacher to tell on you for disciplining them!

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Beat them young, they dont hit back!

good call.... i have far to many things and cannot focus on any of them, thus being my poor spelling and grammar and education.. i mean come on, im from georgia..

good call.... i have far to many things and cannot focus on any of them, thus being my poor spelling and grammar and education.. i mean come on, im from georgia..
    Being from GA automatically knocks off like 20 iq points.

Talking

Aren't you on the forrest gump level Maraxus!

Being from GA automatically knocks off like 20 iq points.
    hey, we had no problems voting 4 years ago there FLA... so your dumber than I is

Aren't you on the forrest gump level Maraxus!
    Bro your from MO thats like an auto -50 to you.

Yes but I was not born here!

hey, we had no problems voting 4 years ago there FLA... so your dumber than I is
    You bring up a valid point my friend.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hell yeah, I got the belt, back hand, or palm on my bare ass. I turned out fine, hell all my friends had the same. My age group of 19-20 were the last ones to get that treatment before it was "bad, cry cry cry" Man o man, when I have kids theyll know when they screwed up, I couldnt sit for a week, and neither will they. Time out chair my ass. Also even when the little $hit is walkin around tall in a good mood and I pass him in the hall way, not every time, but say one out of every 15 times...smack him upside his head. Give a false sense of security, keep him on his toes. He will thank me when hes older.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    AND ANOTHER THING... Take a gander at that avatar. Thats me, well disciplined standing tall in the cold blowing wind (25-30mph gusts) standing rock solid for an hour n 15 min during the veterans day ceremony. I make my dad proud and when I have a son he should make me that pround too. I attribute this to my dad kicking the $hit out of me when I was young. Thanks Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    AND ANOTHER THING... Take a gander at that avatar. Thats me, well disciplined standing tall in the cold blowing wind (25-30mph gusts) standing rock solid for an hour n 15 min during the veterans day ceremony. I make my dad proud and when I have a son he should make me that pround too. I attribute this to my dad kicking the $hit out of me when I was young. Thanks Pop!
    yea to bad you dont have a blue chord or a set of jump wings or maybe a ranger scroll.....one day eh..LOL

workdude is offline Senior Member
    yea to bad you dont have a blue chord or a set of jump wings or maybe a ranger scroll.....one day eh..LOL
    Not everyone can be as high speed as you deca ...

Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Not everyone can be as high speed as you deca ...
    LOL or as low drag as the normal rotc... but SOF has proven his worth thus far.. i will not make him hump the darby queen twice..lol

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    dont knock the wooden spoon, you can torque that **** to do some serious damage. i stopped getting hit with it when they started to break on my head
    Italian mother?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    you know what i think is to blame for this.... phuckin pussy ass parents who wont whip thier children... that let theses little bastards get away with whatever they want with no recourse.. more and more kids are shooting each other and so on... i say after age 10 they should be eligable for the death penalty.. and for those 4 stupid shiits i mentioned...they should have a kids prison..not juvy... prison, bars, 23hrs a day locked down.. this world is gonna be complete **** in 20 years if we dont take a stand now
    i agree with ya there bro.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

lmao....irish ass beatings huh? ppppfffttttt, you haven't had your ass beat until you have had a 6'4" 280lb texan grab you by the top of your hair and drag your ass out of the store. then proceed to beat the living shat out of you in the middle of the parking lot.....don't get me wrong, i deserved every bit of it and alot more for the stuff i got away with.....

i have actually had my dad come out of the stands at a hs football game and threaten to whip my ass if i dropped the ball again.....now thats some motivation....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails for those against capital punishment..-kid.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    lmao....irish ass beatings huh? ppppfffttttt, you haven't had your ass beat until you have had a 6'4" 280lb texan grab you by the top of your hair and drag your ass out of the store. then proceed to beat the living shat out of you in the middle of the parking lot.....don't get me wrong, i deserved every bit of it and alot more for the stuff i got away with.....

i have actually had my dad come out of the stands at a hs football game and threaten to whip my ass if i dropped the ball again.....now thats some motivation....
    i dont blame him ,if u were my kid and couldnt hold a simple football, id kcik your 12 year old ass out, u could whore yourself to make money to get food for your non going to college and play ball like I did ass... or id just beat you like tim mcgraw did.. eitehr way, it would make me feel better, and its complete reassuring that we didnt let u in... we elite dont fumble bitch

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I never hit my kids and they listen. The problem isn't not getting beat enough, anyone can do that, but spending time with your kids and teaching them right from wrong. My kids get almost all my free time. I take the younger ones to the gym to play in the daycare. My dad hit me and it made me angry at him. Nothing more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information