How Would You Handle Killing Someone By Accident!!

.....the girl at the hockey game that got hot with the puck died a few days later because of a blood clot from the accident..i think it was in ohio...that hockey player im sure feels real bad...how would you handle killing someone by accident???

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    That girl was at a Bluejacket hockey game in Columbus. She only lives about 20 miles from where I live. From what I've seen on TV and read in the paper her whole home town is grieving for her and her family. It turns out she died due to bleeding in her brain. It was'nt seen on her ex-rays at the hospital. Today March 20 was her birthday. I feel very sad for her and her family. I think she would have been 14 years old today.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    that would devistate me. and if it was a child i doubt i could deal with it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Jeeze would you believe I've just woke up after having a terrible nightmare where I killed some school children while driving a truck in work!. Then I log on here and see this, crazy.

A children would destroy me.

Bouncer

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    I would be devistated if something like that happened and I was involved, but in that case it truly is an accident. The bottom line is that is one too many deaths at a hockey game. I don't know what can be done to protect people more but it is crazy to think that someone died watching a hockey game.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    I dont think i could handle it. All i would keep thinking is "what if..."

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It would be bad..But at the end of the day it was a accident so i would not let it fuc+ the rest of my life up.....

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    It would jack me up pretty good, but I guess all in all you have to realize that everything happens for a reason. Maybe she was actually saved from something far worse (not to start a debate on fate or anything)

Thread Information