Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    BC had the test results posted on the main site but I guess he took it down unless I missed it.
    I'm sure u can shoot him an email and ask him for them.

http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...productid=1307
    yeah after you made that post I saw that BC stopped carrying ProRated. Thats too bad that sh*t tasted like candy and was crazy cheap at one time.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah it did taste pretty dam good but I think it turned out it only had 16 grams of protein in it.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I am a fan of their Creatine Ethyl Ester too.
    What is creatine ethyl ester? How is it different from creatine monohydrate?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    My vote: Zero-carb Isopure (Dutch Chocolate)
    There are tons of threads on this subject. Did you do any searches before you posted?

Here are two good threads you should check out:
    1. favorite protein powder, please rate (this thread currently has 121 responses on the same subject and a poll)
    2. Best tasting or best type of protein mix??? im not getting answers on other board (this thread currently has 30 responses on the same subject)

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    What is creatine ethyl ester? How is it different from creatine monohydrate?

I'm glad you asked.

Here is the description from True protein

Creatine Ethyl Ester…

No other bodybuilding supplement has made such an impact as creatine monohydrate. Hell you can ask your mother what creatine is, and she could probably tell you. Good old creatine monohydrate is in some cases a miracle compound, but it definitely has its downsides. Many users become extremely bloated, dehydrated, and or cramped with regular creatine monohydrate (as well as citrates or malates for that matter). Along with the bloating issues, absorption and assimilation within the body is not that great as well, especially when it is not used in conjunction with a high glycemic carbohydrate.

Welcome to the new era of creatine supplementation, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL. So what is Creatine Ethyl Ester? In simplest terms, it is a creatine that is almost 100% absorbed within in the body (almost 30-40 times more potent the regular creatine monohydrate), as well CEE causes absolutely no bloat or cramping what so ever.

Some ideas to keep in to consideration… CEE generally cost more than creatine monohydrate on a gram to gram basis. Most individuals use creatine at 10-20 grams a day. All that is needed for CEE supplementation is around 2-5 grams a day (5 being overkill). And as well there is no need for a delivery system, like dextrose or a high glycemic carbohydrate.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    My vote: Zero-carb Isopure (Dutch Chocolate)
    There are tons of threads on this subject. Did you do any searches before you posted?

Here are two good threads you should check out:
    1. favorite protein powder, please rate (this thread currently has 121 responses on the same subject and a poll)
    2. Best tasting or best type of protein mix??? im not getting answers on other board (this thread currently has 30 responses on the same subject)
    I like Isopure as well but **** that stuff is pricey. Solid Whey is **** good but the carbs are sitting at 5.5 grams per serving. Thankfully I only do two shakes per day but I double the dose so that's 22 grams of carbs per day...not too bad all in all.

marka is offline Associate Member
    So is ISOPURE better than MuscleMilk or viceversa?

I just but a bucket of it. Then I find out everyone here says Muscle Milk is better. Why is it better? Or not enough differance to really matter?

marka is offline Associate Member
    I bought a bucket of ISOPURE. Most people here prefer MUSCLEMILK. Which is better, and why? Or does it really make that much of differance?

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    So is ISOPURE better than MuscleMilk or viceversa?

I just but a bucket of it. Then I find out everyone here says Muscle Milk is better. Why is it better? Or not enough differance to really matter?

I think IsoPure is "better", but Muscle Milk tastes better. One serving of Muscle Milk only has 32g of protein, but has 18g fat (half of that is saturated fat), and 6g of sugar. They claim the fat is "good" fat though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I'm glad you asked.

Here is the description from True protein
    Very interesting...when I clicked on their description of it, it said "description coming soon".

Sounds great...too bad I just ordered a custom mix from them: 50% creatine and 50% l-glutamine. They didn't offer the ester creatine in the custom mix section...=(

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    Very interesting...when I clicked on their description of it, it said "description coming soon".

Sounds great...too bad I just ordered a custom mix from them: 50% creatine and 50% l-glutamine. They didn't offer the ester creatine in the custom mix section...=(
    yeah trust me you dont want a custom mix anything with CEE. It tastes like all out sh*t. I just throw it in a teaspoon and take it like a shot. It honestly tastes alot like a strong alcoholic shot when taken that way but its much better than adding it to your PWO shake and ruining that sweet heaven taste.

P Rock is offline Member
    should of been a poll....i think most people agree that muscle milk is the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information