w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

Imperialist im calling u out....

Bro im calling you out. you come on this board, with your crazy incoherent babbling.N one understand a **** thing u r saying.Your style of writing is what first tipped me off to who you were but then your picture in your last post "DO you have an STD" is what proved you are who i think ,actually know, u r. so im calling you out Imperialist, or actually your real screen name of Isaiah1SAS.

ive included a link to a post of his previous with the same **** picture, no way it is coincidence http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=113910
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by w_rballs; 11-20-2004 at 10:36 AM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you know, now you that mention it, the style of writing is very similar........was isaiah banned or something?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    Bro im calling you out. you come on this board, with your crazy incoherent babbling.N one understand a **** thing u r saying.Your style of writing is what first tipped me off to who you were but then your picture in your last post "DO you have an STD" is what proved you are who i think ,actually know, u r. so im calling you out Imperialist, or actually your real screen name of Isaiah1SAS.

ive included a link to a post of his previous with the same **** picture, o way it is coincidence http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=113910
    i have no idea who this isaiahsas is, but why did he change his name if he was never baned in the first place?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    i think i mentioned this long ago lol.

mass junkie is offline banned
    WOW, thats really some UNimpressive detective work there!!!

I think you have a promising career as a Loss Prevention Manager at your local Sperm donation clinic

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    that guy does have a lot of brown spots on his nose and since i am running out of toilet paper, well u know.........

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    you know, now you that mention it, the style of writing is very similar........was isaiah banned or something?

yes he was

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    that my friend is because you are an elite, and your skills are far superior to those of normal beings

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    WOW, thats really some UNimpressive detective work there!!!

I think you have a promising career as a Loss Prevention Manager at your local Sperm donation clinic

You!!!! How did u reach the keyboard ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    that my friend is because you are an elite, and your skills are far superior to those of normal beings
    Indeed. Sometimes I fail to recognize my own superior skills. Thanks for the kind reminder brother.

my mistake if u did, but i doubt it. it is lik eu elitest fags to try and take credit for what us AEU members find out. so suck it. suck it long, and suck it hard

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=134708

what did you say again AEU assface?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=134708

what did you say again AEU assface?

hey bitchface.....http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...0&page=2&pp=40

i said it first. douche. A.E.U WINS

we win, we always win, Go back to your dumpster now aeu!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Slap!!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Don't really care who he is....but he made my ignore list! Life is too short to read his nonsense B.S.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Let me know if commando barbi posts on this thread.........I recently put her on ignore and just wanted to see if it works

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I love you too Mass
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I love you too Mass

speaking of midgets, u guys will get a kick out of this. i bounce at this bar, and thursday night we had a KISS cover band that was all midgets. Funniest **** i ever saw. i thought mass was one of them, but then i rtealized they were all over 2'6" so he couldnt have been one of them

This message is hidden because w_rballs is on your ignore list.

Say what fool?

speaking of midgets, u guys will get a kick out of this. i bounce at this bar, and thursday night we had a KISS cover band that was all midgets. Funniest **** i ever saw. i thought mass was one of them, but then i rtealized they were all over 2'6" so he couldnt have been one of them

what, no response to maraxus punk.......thats right baby cause you just got owned......

elites win

i stand corrected my little slut muffin

Imperialist is offline Junior Member
    Bro im calling you out. you come on this board, with your crazy incoherent babbling.N one understand a **** thing u r saying.Your style of writing is what first tipped me off to who you were but then your picture in your last post "DO you have an STD" is what proved you are who i think ,actually know, u r. so im calling you out Imperialist
    Caught me!!!

It's true, I took a frag right through the left temperal lobe during the pentagons "war on terror". Since then I've been a cartoon!!! Takes meds to fill the HOLE in my head. I do lexipro, lithium, and SQUAW TEA. I was sharing Gatoraide and talking with Geronimo a few years ago and he explained how his name-sake fought the Blue Coats and the Long Knives. I think the last free Apache warrior had another secret weapon-- SQUAW TEA. Arid southwestern Ephedra. I'm not sayin' he was a speed freak I just think he knew something about nutrition. I think it is wrong that Ephedra products have been pulled off the shelves here in the US. I'm doing Ephedra and I think it is great.

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/R...5/geronimo.html

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperialist
    Caught me!!!

It's true, I took a frag right through the left temperal lobe during the pentagons "war on terror". Since then I've been a cartoon!!! Takes meds to fill the HOLE in my head. I do lexipro, lithium, and SQUAW TEA. I was sharing Gatoraide and talking with Geronimo a few years ago and he explained how his name-sake fought the Blue Coats and the Long Knives. I think the last free Apache warrior had another secret weapon-- SQUAW TEA. Arid southwestern Ephedra. I'm not sayin' he was a speed freak I just think he knew something about nutrition. I think it is wrong that Ephedra products have been pulled off the shelves here in the US. I'm doing Ephedra and I think it is great.

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/R...5/geronimo.html

Thread Information