Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    houseofpain is offline Banned

Pistons/Pacers game

i was just watching the Pistons/Pacers game and Artest fouled Wallace and Wallace took a shot at him and the two teams got into it. while the teams were arguing Artest layed down on the announcer table and was just chillin until the fight stopped and someone threw a beer at him and he went into the crowd and started beating the crap out of a guy then all hel! broke loose. sh!t was crazy. freakin riot. i am sure it will be on ESPN later.
    ~HOP

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    That was some crazy stuff i was watching that game.
    im glad someone else seen that,

least the pacers got the win .

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    never see the bulls do that do ya.......yea well i guess you never see the bulls do much of anything other than lose

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    That was some crazy stuff i was watching that game.
    im glad someone else seen that,

least the pacers got the win .
    yeah bro, it was sweet seeing it live. definately a surprise.
    ~HOP

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    DAYUM!!!!! I just turned that off too after cardio!!!!!!

Artest is a loser!!!!!

He wants to be a rapper, and thinks he can leave the game when he wishes, and come/go as he pleases.

That's not a true team player at all.

~SC~

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    omg ... i was watching knicks game and for some reason i turned it on for a second..**** was crazy... punk a$$ fans...all them sucker punchers..it was awesome..

cb25 is offline Banned
    artest may not be a team player...but you gotta hand it to him in this case -- wallace came at him and artest tried to back up and just let it go.

the foul was NOT that hard and Ben Wallace overreacted.

granted...running into the stands to fight with fans not the classiest thing - but when they're throwing **** at you, etc...i can't say i totally blame him.

and yea, the fans were ridiculous...punching artest and jakcson in the back of the head while they were being held back. unreal.

did anyone see the hit on the court when jermaine oneil slid in and hit that dude? crazy.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    did anyone see the hit on the court when jermaine oneil slid in and hit that dude? crazy.
    Hell yea, i was at a bar watchin the whole game.... about an hour after the fight, they started showin all the good camera angles.... oneil sucker punched that dude nasty, but the fan deserved it. There is one rule, fans never go onto the court and players never go into the stands. If either does, they deserve what they get.

Anyone see when they were fightin in the stands. One of the basketball players and the coach were sucker punching what seemed to be some younger kids and some big ass black dude with a grey long sleeved shirt came in and fcked up some player nasty style.

They will be showin this non stop on sportscenter forever now, lol.

decadbal is offline Banned
    now if that happened once a week, id watch the nba..lol

finally some excitement.. ya i was surprised on how some of the people being hit were like kids... how bout the old guy in the blue shirt that tryed hitting artest from behind.. he turned around and drilled the old man in his head..

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    artest may not be a team player...but you gotta hand it to him in this case -- wallace came at him and artest tried to back up and just let it go.

the foul was NOT that hard and Ben Wallace overreacted.

granted...running into the stands to fight with fans not the classiest thing - but when they're throwing **** at you, etc...i can't say i totally blame him.

and yea, the fans were ridiculous...punching artest and jakcson in the back of the head while they were being held back. unreal.
    agreed, he handled it well and was literally laying down and was hit with a beer. fukkin uncalled for.
    ~HOP

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    now if that happened once a week, id watch the nba..lol
    Me too......

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    thats right motherfockers...

dont mess with indiana

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    Oneil def. got the best clock out of all of them....and jackson is a piece of ****....this made my night for sure tho.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    thats right motherfockers...

dont mess with indiana

RIGHT ON!!!!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    the last few weeks artest has been in the news for various on/off court antics. i think he has talent but he has screws loose. in this situation he didnt provoke anything but a hard foul. wallace was being a sore loser and started this whole ordeal. i dont blame artest for jumping into the crowd and handling that little bastard. I feel bad now because hes gonna get the worst punishment. how about that other pacer who knocked that fan to the floor! lol

clchase is offline Female Member
    No matter what happened to provoke him, there is absolutley no reason for a "professional" (note that the word professional here applies to these athletes and they should act accordingly, IMO) athlete to conduct himself in that manner. I understand that adrenaline and anger can be an issue, but when you are elevated to the status of a porfessional athlete, one should act as such. I was disgusted by the behavior of all involved, including the fans. There should be penaltiues/charges imposed to ALL involoved.

whalerider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by clchase
    No matter what happened to provoke him, there is absolutley no reason for a "professional" (note that the word professional here applies to these athletes and they should act accordingly, IMO) athlete to conduct himself in that manner. I understand that adrenaline and anger can be an issue, but when you are elevated to the status of a porfessional athlete, one should act as such. I was disgusted by the behavior of all involved, including the fans. There should be penaltiues/charges imposed to ALL involoved.

I completey disagree with this. The only player in the wrong was Wallace. Artese tried to back away but had sht thrown at him. His attitude or previous actions have absolutely no place in this situation at all. Rapper or not.

The fans deserved every bit of it. Everyone has a right to defend themselves. The fans came on to the court and challenged the players. They deserved everysingle punch they got.

The fans that suckered punched the players should be thrown in jail for at least 6 months.

It is easy for people on this board and hurl insults just like it is easy for the fans to yell bile crap. But now the fans have both bruises and criminal assault charges to deal with.
    Last edited by whalerider; 11-20-2004 at 10:03 AM.

ttuPrincess Guest
    I totally agree... If your elivated to that status... you shoule be able to conduct your self as such

mass junkie is offline banned

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Great fight...They sure did not act like pros.....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    Great fight...They sure did not act like pros.....

Thats kind of how I feel. You paid all that money, your team is winning, and then you decide to foul Ben Wallace as hard as you can. So when that blows up in your face because you are playing on their home court, you go up into the stands to start hitting random people because one guy (I assume it was a guy, but in all fairness it could have been a girl ) throws a cup at you? And Stephen Jackson needs a serious additude adjustment, no one did ANYTHING to him, he just starts punching fans because......well, I assume he was mad, but what was he mad at? Someone throwing a cup at his team mate? Grow up. Bitches. Both of them.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    That video didnt show what I wanted.... I heard 2 guys came onto the court and Artest clocked one, then some guy grabbed Artest and Jermaine O'neil came from behind and caught the guy holding Artest?? Thats insane! I couldnt imagine being hit by a 7ft'er full force! ouch!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Those guys just did what every single person that has ever played a sport at a higher level has wanted to when the home teams fans are treating you like sh!t talking sh!t throwing ****...PUNCH A LOUD MOUTH FAN IN THE FACE. IMO I think everyone was out of hand but at the same time it's a lot easier to say what someone should have done or what you would have done if you weren't in the situation for yourself. They are gonna be lawsuits for the next 5 years over this, so those poor little fans that got fuucked up will get their money and I hope they all die before they can spend a dime.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    was a great scene...i happen to be a huge indiana fan. artest was cool in the beginning, backing off of wallace. wallace and the detroit fans are to blame the most. Artest O'neil and Jackson will and should be suspended and fined of course, but you can't blame what they did. Everyone here would have done the same thing in jumping into the stands after someone is throwing **** at you. Then the fans showed absolutely no class at all by tryin to start more fights w/ artest and hitting them in the back of the head. Fans got what they deserved. No one is really going to be able to sue, unless its the people who didn't fight at all and were in the middle of everything. What should happen is Artest, Wallace, O'Neil and Jackson should all be suspended some games and fined. The Piston's organizations should be fined a **** load because of the way their fans acted as well as their poor security. Everything was fine until the dickhead fan had to throw something.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    was a great scene...i happen to be a huge indiana fan. artest was cool in the beginning, backing off of wallace. wallace and the detroit fans are to blame the most. Artest O'neil and Jackson will and should be suspended and fined of course, but you can't blame what they did. Everyone here would have done the same thing in jumping into the stands after someone is throwing **** at you. Then the fans showed absolutely no class at all by tryin to start more fights w/ artest and hitting them in the back of the head. Fans got what they deserved. No one is really going to be able to sue, unless its the people who didn't fight at all and were in the middle of everything. What should happen is Artest, Wallace, O'Neil and Jackson should all be suspended some games and fined. The Piston's organizations should be fined a **** load because of the way their fans acted as well as their poor security. Everything was fine until the dickhead fan had to throw something.

AMEN

clchase is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whalerider
    I completey disagree with this. The only player in the wrong was Wallace. Artese tried to back away but had sht thrown at him. His attitude or previous actions have absolutely no place in this situation at all. Rapper or not.

The fans deserved every bit of it. Everyone has a right to defend themselves. The fans came on to the court and challenged the players. They deserved everysingle punch they got.

The fans that suckered punched the players should be thrown in jail for at least 6 months.

It is easy for people on this board and hurl insults just like it is easy for the fans to yell bile crap. But now the fans have both bruises and criminal assault charges to deal with.
    The fans and ALL the team members involved should ALL be penalized. Even if a "professional" isw egged on, he/she should be able to handle themselves and act up to the word "professional". The fans ALSO deserve fair and just punishments.

i think it was cowardly that artest tryed to avoid a fight with wallace but then wanted to beat up a 140lb fan...

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    whatever, fans need to stay off the court and have enough self control and respect to not do **** like that. that dumb**** stepped on the court and wanted to tangle w/ artest, GO AHEAD IDIOT. then jermaine came like a bat outta hell and SERVED dude somethin real nasty. looks like jermaines done that a time or two before. the fans got what they deserved. wallace is a punk.

[QUOTE=clchase]The fans and ALL the team members involved should ALL be penalized. Even if a "professional" isw egged on, he/she should be able to handle themselves and act up to the word "professional". The fans ALSO deserve fair and just punishments.[/QUOTE

no offense but please read the last post post by testtubebaby. that is right on.

You need to realize something. When you are standing on the court and a fan is coming at you with his fists clenched you need to DEFEND YOURSELF.

So what would be the proffessional thing to do let these fans that you see up in the crowd throwing FUKING CHAIRS at your teammates heads walk towards you and try to shake his hand.

no matter what you guys say, had you been laying there in his place and someone hit you with a beer you would have done the same thing. i would have broke my foot off in that dudes a$$.
    ~HOP

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=whalerider]

You need to realize something. When you are standing on the court and a fan is coming at you with his fists clenched you need to DEFEND YOURSELF.

So what would be the proffessional thing to do let these fans that you see up in the crowd throwing FUKING CHAIRS at your teammates heads walk towards you and try to shake his hand.

I agree with that, but you want to know how this whole thing got started? A cup. A CUP was thrown. If you saw Artest's reaciton you could tell he hadn't been hurt by the little CUP that was thrown. Not some broken beer bottle. If you saw the whole thing, you woudl have seen that the Artest was is NO DANGER until he started letting loose on people. No one charged him until he had gone up into the stands and started throwing punches. Quite frankly these guys were lucky no one but little pussies were up in the stands, or else they would be in a world of hurt. The coward can't face up to Ben Wallace so he has to go pick on random people he sees in the stands.

That being said, I can at least understand where Artest was coming from. Its the other guys that joined in that I'm still wondering WTF they were doing........All these people act like no one has ever shoved someone before in the NBA, that really justifies picking fights with the first 140lb person you can find. Had to have his buddy O'Neil get involved cause he couldn't handle the fan that came onto the floor. Bithces. All of them. Fans included, but espeically the guys that went into the stands.
    Last edited by UrbanLegend; 11-20-2004 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    no matter what you guys say, had you been laying there in his place and someone hit you with a beer you would have done the same thing. i would have broke my foot off in that dudes a$$.
    ~HOP
    no sh1t anyone on here would have lost it...because most of you are on cycle right now..lol but that isn't the point. the fan in the stands throws a beer at you and then talks sh1t all the way up until the point were he realizes OH SH!T he is actually gonna make it all the way up here. then BLAM he gets what he deserves ....a punch in the mouth. Any one of you would have done the same of worse I know I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I agree with that, but you want to know how this whole thing got started? A cup. A CUP was thrown. If you saw Artest's reaciton you could tell he hadn't been hurt by the little CUP that was thrown. Not some broken beer bottle. If you saw the whole thing, you woudl have seen that the Artest was is NO DANGER until he started letting loose on people. No one charged him until he had gone up into the stands and started throwing punches. Quite frankly these guys were lucky no one but little pussies were up in the stands, or else they would be in a world of hurt. The coward can't face up to Ben Wallace so he has to go pick on random people he sees in the stands.

That being said, I can at least understand where Artest was coming from. Its the other guys that joined in that I'm still wondering WTF they were doing........All these people act like no one has ever shoved someone before in the NBA, that really justifies picking fights with the first 140lb person you can find. Had to have his buddy O'Neil get involved cause he couldn't handle the fan that came onto the floor. Bithces. All of them. Fans included, but espeically the guys that went into the stands.

I agree that he was a dumb azz for going into the stands he was a moron. But what i am talking about is the fans coming onto the court. I think they deserved what they got.

peace

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    IF you get paid millions of dollars to play basketball.. then you need to suck it up when someone throws a beer at you. That guy that threw the beer was no where near the dude that got hit. Stop being a bunch of cry baby wankers, and suck it up. The guy that threw the beer would still be in jail right now if he had not jumped into the stands and thrown a punch. There is security everywhere in those staduims. Aratest= Dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    IF you get paid millions of dollars to play basketball.. then you need to suck it up when someone throws a beer at you. That guy that threw the beer was no where near the dude that got hit. Stop being a bunch of cry baby wankers, and suck it up. The guy that threw the beer would still be in jail right now if he had not jumped into the stands and thrown a punch. There is security everywhere in those staduims. Aratest= Dumbass
    You are right on. I think we all agree that Artese is a complete douch bag. But my overall point is I get sick of fans spewing a bunch of vile crap. Sports is a game....and fans like that players like that are ruining it.

I saw a bunch of little kids criing after all that. And that was the saddest part of all.

Well I am getting kinda pissed thinking about it so i think I will drop this topic.

peace

i salute you RON ARTEST

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    i saw the kids crying and i thought that was a bunch of ****, are you serious!?

helios is offline Associate Member
    ron artest is a mo, and so is o'neal. these pampered douche bags wouldnt be around if it wasnt for the fans. Artest thinks its a good idea to lie on the sportscaster table, whether or not you say he took the high road with Wallace, thats still a disrespectful move on his part. I mean c'mon, he wanted to take time off bc he has a "busy schedule" to promote his new album? The guy obviously is squandered talent and deserves whatever penalty he is handed.

The dude that did come onto the floor deserved to get clocked. Thats just straight up stupid, even if he did a get a sucker punch from o'neal.

anyway lets go KNICKS BABY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information