Thread: Hedonism

P Rock is offline Member

Hedonism

any bros ever been to Hedonism? would like to go someday, heard its off the hook. just wondering when is the best time to go and wich resort is better. also what can you expect from the trip.?

P Rock is offline Member
    ****, no one been to Hedonism? its in Jamaica for those who dont know.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    the name seems more like a place of mind....haha

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it sounds like a crazy place, ive heard they have one of the best nude beaches around

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i saw a programme on the place, it was full of 40 somethings. All the women were fat and ugly!

P Rock is offline Member
    **** i heard it was like a rated XXX spring break, girls gone wild, mardi gras and all those good jerry springer type stuff mixed in to one.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Well...... I've been, and it was great... I went last December to Hedonisim III and honestly, the sites were not bad at all... of course with the other 12 females I went with... who could have a bad time.
    The resort is "right on" clean, classy and the rooms are fabulous... you have garden tubs in them with mirrors on all the ceilings.. ie, bathroom & bedroom.

They have theme nights (mind you I went for 8 days), everything from lingerie night, 70's night, bondage night, we did a body paint pageant (just like fantasy fest in Key West), Toga night, etc.

You have to sides to the resort... one is just like a regular resort, and the other side is nude. (anything goes on that side.. )so yes it would be classified as XXX. I would definintely reccomend NOT going in to the hot tub while the festivities are taking place, and this is 24-7... you can always grab a seat at the swim up bar and just spectate if you like.

They do games, volleyball, water sports, trapeze swings, snorkeling, sh**t everything you can imagine. I would definitely make another trip.. It's all worth it. TRUST ME.

If anyone wants to pm me for more Info, I'd be happy to answer any other questions about Hedonism III.

Babyweight

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    When I lived in Barbados I wanted to go....but because of my diplomatic status, if I flew into Jamaica I had to declare my presence and where I was gonna stay. Didn't look good for the Naval Attache' to be staying at Hedonism. Someday Im gonna go.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information